First off - sorry to anyone innocent who got involved in the last couple days, namely Rdog and VB the most. Secondly - to the group who knows I'm speaking to them, can we go on from here and stop this stupid bullshit? Complete neutralness works for me, I'll drop all my drama if you drop yours. Ball is in your court, but I'm done playing.Thirdly, can someone bring Sick Boy back?

oh hey cool post brah, you're taking the high road, i like thatyou know, besides setting up "spies" and randomly attacking ian for a bad day.nobody has even said anything to you. that thread where i owned you was like a month ago. anything thats happened since then has been on you. if people want to say your coaching is LOL or anything else you dont like, they are going to, get over itNOBODY cares about any of this but you. i dont like you. never will like you, and everyone else you're addressing prob feels the same way so just stfu and go back to your random trollingdone posting in here hud etc

Just throwing out a neutral-sided suggestion. Do not respond to any comments, let this go, and move on. Some people just won't line up next to each other. Facts are facts. Instead of purposly trying to fit into one specific area, just do what you do. Rock it the way you want to. Whether people agree or disagree, stick to what you believe. If you are a real person, people will pick up on that. I just don't understand how you are trying so hard to fit into a forum? Nothing against anyone here, but if they didn't like me I would either 1. stop posting or 2. let them hate. I wish nothing but the best for you man. Good luck.

Just throwing out a neutral-sided suggestion. Do not respond to any comments, let this go, and move on. Some people just won't line up next to each other. Facts are facts. Instead of purposly trying to fit into one specific area, just do what you do. Rock it the way you want to. Whether people agree or disagree, stick to what you believe. If you are a real person, people will pick up on that. I just don't understand how you are trying so hard to fit into a forum? Nothing against anyone here, but if they didn't like me I would either 1. stop posting or 2. let them hate. I wish nothing but the best for you man. Good luck.
There's a lot of story you're missing. But good post nonetheless.

Don't know if you mean me or not, doubt it, don't care! However, I actually have nothing against you personally. I neither like or dislike you. I only dislike some of the things you've said about me but even that is really insignificant. If you want to post on this forum and stop being a dick to people then it's fine with me. You're welcome to make any meaningful and/or helpful comments on anything I post but if you just want to continue to be a douche then please just STFU. No hard feelings here but I doubt you care if there are.

i mean, you mocked basically everyone's results prior to that fiasco a month ago, so i don't understand why you get all butt hurt when someone attacks back.glad to know when some ******* gives you personal information about my day, you create a thread about it and mock me (even though I actually ended up making money that day!), and then that's when you consider everything even. because no one in the history of this forum has been mocked for coaching? if you can't take people saying shit about it then don't have it in your sig or continually make references to it.you're just a miserable person, i will never like you, nor will i ever be "neutral" with you, but w/e i'll just ignore you from now on.

lol...i have been trying to make a post but can't think of anything really but what everyone said really. My biggest problem is that you have trolled about people's results prior to the whole thing I posted back months ago. You have frequently (well at least when you posted more) mocked the results of me, tyler, and now most recently ian. When finally, the friends of the "group" decides to fire back, you get all pissy...where in all actuality, you have started this whole fiasco and just can't stand seeing people point out your results. i mean w/e...i'm not really gonna care about your opinion, never really have. offer still stands for hu or if you wanna crossbook action ever, just hit me up...gl

....You have frequently (well at least when you posted more) mocked the results of me, tyler, and now most recently ian....
OP... GFY!I must have been on sabattical when most of this happened... No one mocks my peeps without getting blasted
OP... GFY!I must have been on sabattical when most of this happened... No one mocks my peeps without getting blasted
Who let you out of your nursing home?
Don't know if you mean me or not, doubt it, don't care! However, I actually have nothing against you personally. I neither like or dislike you. I only dislike some of the things you've said about me but even that is really insignificant. If you want to post on this forum and stop being a dick to people then it's fine with me. You're welcome to make any meaningful and/or helpful comments on anything I post but if you just want to continue to be a douche then please just STFU. No hard feelings here but I doubt you care if there are.
I'm pretty sure it is all about you.
I'm pretty sure it is all about you.
I'm pretty sure it's all about her:cohen.jpg...or at least, I wish it was. :club: