Poker Stars Road To 100 Billion Hands Promotion

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the winning hand/board there's a pretty decent chance he did fold the winner
The player who folded DrPepel is a regular too.I can understand folding if it's a bot.

Just curious why everyone goes all in on these hands...Doesnt really matter in this table as its limit..But been watching a lot of these last hands and everyone pushes...

Just curious why everyone goes all in on these hands...Doesnt really matter in this table as its limit..But been watching a lot of these last hands and everyone pushes...
Because some people might fold and if one of them does it might be huge.
Because some people might fold and if one of them does it might be huge.
I watched a table earlier, well everyone went all in for roughly $200ish...Some people only won $150 from the payout..Having said that folding at this final promotional table which happens to be a limit game, is the worst fold in the history of poker.

thanks allWas a reasonably profitable mornings grind:OsJ2BPMmMkhsslBGDyw8.png9 tabling 6max LHE at the end for 90 minutes straight was probably one of the toughest sessions I've palyed. Happy I'm such a luckbox and it paid off

I did some calculations earlier and figured Tuesday 29th at about 6pm EST
In the past this has only affected the last 2-3 milestones. However it looks as if the milestones are about to start (we're at 56698### so within an hour or so) which is about 4 hours earlier than I thought, so your 12-24 hours earlier may be close to right anyway - around Tuesday at 7-8am server time.
I bet you're glad that you took the time to make these calculations.CONGRATS!!!

Literally on my phone here at work.Just felt the need to check on this as I had a feeling a fcp'er was/had hit.Like wow!!!!!Edit: now I'd really let you interpolate me anytime.Congrats!!!

why did Meister only get 11k?
He must have only sat at that table not too long before the hand hit. The number of vpps you earned in the previous 50 hands at the table were a factor into how much money you get.

thats so sick, congratulations! lol @ that guy being in two milestone hands. I've been 12 tabling PLO since this thing started and couldn't manage one :club: