Poker Stars Road To 100 Billion Hands Promotion

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/100-billion/
Big Cash Prizes Up For Grabs on Milestone HandsPokerStars is on the Road to 100 Billion hands and we'll be celebrating every 10 billion with a milestone hands promotion! The first stop on the way is hand 60 Billion, which will be dealt before the month of March is over. You can quickly find out how many hands have been dealt by checking the counter at the top of this page. If you’re in the game client, you can view the total number of hands dealt while you're at a table.To be a Road to 100 Billion winner, you simply need to play on PokerStars.com cash game tables and be dealt into a millionth hand (e.g. 59,902,000,000). If you're successful, you’ll receive a cash prize that could be worth thousands of dollars.If you're good enough to win the sixty billionth hand, you will receive at least $60,000! During the 60 Billion hand celebration, players can expect to win close to $1,000,000 in prizes!Milestone Hand Tips:•Play on more tables - If you are able to play on more than one table at a time, you will increase your chances of being dealt into a milestone hand.•Play longer sessions - The size of the prizes depends on the number of VIP Player Points (VPPs) you have earned while sitting at the table. You earn VPPs in cash games every time you play in a raked hand, so the longer you’re there the more you earn. Try to take a seat at a table well in advance of the next milestone hand to increase the amount of your potential prize.•Play an action game - Some games generate pots more easily, such as Limit Hold'em or Pot Limit Omaha. Playing these will help you to earn VPPs faster.You can learn more about earning VPPs on our VIP Club pages.There will be 300 regular milestone hands, and a final Mega Milestone in each Road to 100 Billion celebration. For the 60 Billion celebration, it’s hand #59,700,000,000 to #60,000,000,000. Next up will be 70,000,000,000, so keep checking back to find out more information.To find out what happened on the last Mega Milestone hand at 50 Billion, and who won what, check out the PokerStars Blog.If you have any questions about the Road to 100 Billion, contact support@pokerstars.com.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some calculations earlier and figured Tuesday 29th at about 6pm EST
Did you factor in the increased number of hands getting played on an increased number of tables when it starts to get close? Otherwise, I'd probably knock 12-24 hours off your estimate.
Did you factor in the increased number of hands getting played on an increased number of tables when it starts to get close? Otherwise, I'd probably knock 12-24 hours off your estimate.
In the past this has only affected the last 2-3 milestones. However it looks as if the milestones are about to start (we're at 56698### so within an hour or so) which is about 4 hours earlier than I thought, so your 12-24 hours earlier may be close to right anyway - around Tuesday at 7-8am server time.
In the past this has only affected the last 2-3 milestones. However it looks as if the milestones are about to start (we're at 56698### so within an hour or so) which is about 4 hours earlier than I thought, so your 12-24 hours earlier may be close to right anyway - around Tuesday at 7-8am server time.
Nerdz

A friend of mine hit one of these late last night, early morning..He was one tabling $2-$4 Omaha Hi lo and he WON the hand...He won around $4700...Its a complicated formula where they take the amount of VPPs you earned the last 50 hands..The other guy who won the hand(the lo end) got around $7000Bob...you will get a kick out of this..It was our old friend BP..The one that isnt supposed to be gambling anymore.

It was our old friend BP..The one that isnt supposed to be gambling anymore.
Well at least I know the money will be recycled back into the poker economy.

Interpolating the rate of hands played for the last week (almost exactly 2.3 million hands per hour) implies it should hit in 29.7 hours. It'll probably speed up towards the end so about 8am-9am tomorrow server time.

Interpolating the rate of hands played for the last week (almost exactly 2.3 million hands per hour) implies it should hit in 29.7 hours. It'll probably speed up towards the end so about 8am-9am tomorrow server time.
you can interpolate me anytime.

wtg :)very nice

feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerPokerStars Limit Hold'em $5/$10 - 6 playersUTG Hedgehog87: $197.50 UTG+1 Pogo650: $233.00 CO DrPepel: $270.00 Button chezlaw: $453.50 SB MeisterHahn: $580.00 BB Blue Baboon: $434.50 Preflop: (1.40 SB) (6 players)Hedgehog87 raises, Pogo650 3-bets, DrPepel folds, chezlaw calls, MeisterHahn calls, Blue Baboon calls, Hedgehog87 callsFlop: (15.00 SB) :D:qh:4h (5 players)MeisterHahn checks, Blue Baboon checks, Hedgehog87 checks, Pogo650 bets, chezlaw calls, MeisterHahn calls, Blue Baboon calls, Hedgehog87 callsTurn: (10.00 BB) :jh (5 players)MeisterHahn checks, Blue Baboon checks, Hedgehog87 checks, Pogo650 bets, chezlaw calls, MeisterHahn calls, Blue Baboon calls, Hedgehog87 callsRiver: (15.00 BB) :D (5 players)MeisterHahn checks, Blue Baboon checks, Hedgehog87 checks, Pogo650 checks, chezlaw checksHedgehog87 muckedPogo650 showed :5c:3h, and won ($147) with a pair of Threeschezlaw muckedMeisterHahn showed :ts:club:, and lost with high card AceBlue Baboon showed :D :D, and lost with high card KingPogo650 won $147(Rake: $3)