Sunday Storm---qm Is $1 Mil Guarantee

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/sunday-storm/The $1,000,000 Guaranteed Sunday Storm: Play for Free!The PokerStars Sunday 1/4 Million has a new name - the Sunday Storm - and it’s re-launching with a huge one-off $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool on March 27! You can buy-in directly for just $11 anytime, but there are also free-to-enter qualifiers running every hour, meaning you can win your seat for free.What’s more, all players making their first real money deposit with the code ‘STORM’ will be credited with a ticket for entry into the Sunday Storm, along with the regular PokerStars 100% First Deposit Bonus up to $600. Don’t miss out on playing the first-ever Sunday Storm, and taking your share of the biggest guaranteed prize pool ever awarded for an $11 tournament. Play for free now.How to Play the Sunday StormThe Sunday Storm runs every Sunday at 15:30 ET with a direct buy-in of $11. You can qualify for the $1,000,000 guaranteed first edition on March 27 via the following routes:Freerolls - There are free-to-enter tournaments running every hour from 12:00 ET, March 15 until 12:00 ET, March 27. Players finishing in the top 10 in each freeroll will win seats.First Deposit Bonus - Make your first real money deposit of $20 or more with the code ‘STORM’ and you’ll be credited with a ticket for the $1,000,000 Sunday Storm.To buy-in directly or register for a satellite, open the PokerStars lobby, click ‘Tourney’ & ‘All’.Please Note: All tickets awarded via freerolls or first deposit bonuses are only valid for the March 27 Sunday Storm tournament. Freeroll satellite entry is limited to one per player, per day. From April 3, the regular guaranteed prize pool will be $300,000.See the Sunday Tournaments page to find out about the Sunday Storm and other big money Sunday events.
So is this like the Sunday Riot?
donkey field

Wonder how much lag (not loose agrassive obv.) there will be when there are 10K+ tables running in 1 tourney. Anyone think they won't make the 100,000 player mark?

I'll create a new thread for it when it's time with all the details but I'm going to run a free last longer for FCPers for this tournament and probably stake some people as well.

I'll create a new thread for it when it's time with all the details but I'm going to run a free last longer for FCPers for this tournament and probably stake some people as well.
awesome Bob , your the greatest