Barak To Barack: Ship It.

Middle East "tensions". http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/...k-says-1.347866Yeah. We'll get right on that.
Billion...Barak wouldn't even stop to make time to read the request for a mere a 20B. They should have it next week. Our President doesn't even consider that money it is more like loose change to help get them through tough times.
Billion...Barak wouldn't even stop to make time to read the request for a mere a 20B. They should have it next week. Our President doesn't even consider that money it is more like loose change to help get them through tough times.
No Republican would make time to read the request either. Let's not pretend this is because he's a Democrat - if you're not OK with giving Israel whatever they want, there's a good chance you're not an American politician.
No Republican would make time to read the request either. Let's not pretend this is because he's a Democrat - if you're not OK with giving Israel whatever they want, there's a good chance you're not an American politician.
for whatever good or bad parts of me are out there i am a full fiscal conservative, if you don't have it don't spend it. it is the main reason i hate democrats and I am not a big fan of many Republicans. They just happen to be the lesser of two evils and I am better with the places they piss away money...I could be happy to get on board with the Tea Party if they would stick to fiscal issues but I kind of mind my own business when it comes to moral issues...and i am not sure i see that coming from the tea party.I am not a politician, i am one of the guys paying the bill for this stuff and not very happy about it.

If I was pres I would give them $100B and tell them we got their back. Then I would throw lavish parties while the middle east turmoil continued, knowing that I had done all that needed to be done for the best interest of the world.