Poker Stars Redeposit Bonus 20% To $150

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/home-games...motions/reload/Reload your account for Home Games and get a 25% bonus up to $150!Home Games is the brand new feature from PokerStars that lets you create and manage your own private poker clubs and compete against friends. We want everyone to try it, which is why we’re offering a free $5.50 Home Games ticket with a Reload Bonus of up to $150 (or equivalent in €, £ or C$). All you have to do is make a deposit using the bonus code ‘HOMEGAMES’ before 23:59 ET on March 20 and you’ll receive 25% of the value of your deposit as a pending bonus. After you’ve made your qualifying deposit, you’ll instantly receive your $5.50 Home Games ticket, but you’ll need to earn VIP Player Points (VPPs) to release the bonus cash to your account. The earning requirements for each of the currencies supported by this bonus are shown below: Maximum bonus Clearance requirement $ 150 20 VPPs per $1 € 110 27 VPPs per €1 £ 100 30 VPPs per £1 C$ 150 20 VPPs per C$1 To receive the maximum bonus, you’ll need to deposit $600. The Home Games Reload Bonus will be paid out in increments of 10 in your chosen currency, so if you deposit in US dollars you will receive a portion of your bonus for every 200 VPPs you earn.Please Note: You will have 30 days to earn as much of your bonus as you can, and to use your $5.50 Home Games ticket. See the Frequently Asked Questions below to find out more.Examples:On March 7 you deposit $200 using the code ‘HOMEGAMES’. That means you’ll get $50 (25% of $200) of pending bonus, and you’ll have until April 5 to earn the 1,000 VPPs (20 x 50) required to release the entire bonus. On March 14 you deposit €300 using the code ‘HOMEGAMES’. You’ll receive €75 of pending bonus, and you have until April 12 to earn 2,025 VPPs to release the full bonus. During the 30-day clearance period you manage to earn 1,218 VPPs, releasing €40 of your total pending bonus.

I'm not sure if I can play at the moment, but if I can, I hereby petition that wsox8 starts one of those home games at 2 pm, so that the european people are able to redeem their ticket as well :club:

Wish I could, but as far as I can tell, it is now nearly impossible for me to make a deposit on Stars without losing my bank account. I got a letter a few weeks back, basically saying that my bank (actually a credit union) would close my account for any online gambling transactions, and that's a gamble that I'm not willing to take.Sure, I could open up another bank account strictly for gambling and see how long I could get away with it, but since I'm a casual player, that's just not gonna happen.Only in America.

I'm not sure if I can play at the moment, but if I can, I hereby petition that wsox8 starts one of those home games at 2 pm, so that the european people are able to redeem their ticket as well :club:
send me a PM when you're ready
send me a PM when you're ready
Cool, yo. Will do. I'm probably going to deposit (if I can, I'm still not sure whether I can legally do it in Germany) close to the deadline of the 20th of March. Let's wait and see what the other GMT and CET people are saying, but I think it would be cool to have a tourney on the 3rd of April at 2pm PST, so that people in the USA and in Europe can participate. Also, with those tickets we might even crack that 8 player requirement (or has that promotion stopped already?).

I has a ticket. For some reason I thought Stars went to the incremental bonus release. I don't think I'll clear the vpp's to get the max so I may just take the 600 back off and not worry about the ticket.

Wish I could, but as far as I can tell, it is now nearly impossible for me to make a deposit on Stars without losing my bank account. I got a letter a few weeks back, basically saying that my bank (actually a credit union) would close my account for any online gambling transactions, and that's a gamble that I'm not willing to take.Sure, I could open up another bank account strictly for gambling and see how long I could get away with it, but since I'm a casual player, that's just not gonna happen.Only in America.
I posted in your other thread telling you how to deposit without the hassle of driving 30 minutes each way to buy some pre-paid credit card that doesn't work. I'll post this for you again because I'm nice like that. contact stars and tell them you want to Western Union. They will give you a persons name, country, and country code (i think). Go to Walmart or any of the dozens check cashing places within 10 miles of your home, do the transaction, and email stars with the info including the fee WU charged you. Stars instantly credits your acct including the WU fee. done and done. If and when you're ready to cash out, stars will send you a paper check that you can cash at one of those check cashing places.

After Sunday's bloodbath of tourney buy-ins, this offer could not have come at a better time.Hopefully they do another reload bonus for SCOOP and WSOP.

• 2 weeks later...

Are they working on the problems of allowing echecks in certain states?I wish I could deposit and play, but credit cards and now echecks aren't working and going to western union and paying the fees for that just isn't worth it.

Are they working on the problems of allowing echecks in certain states?I wish I could deposit and play, but credit cards and now echecks aren't working and going to western union and paying the fees for that just isn't worth it.
The best thing is to e-mail them and tell them where you live and your exact situation.For obvious reasons Poker Stars really wants you to make a deposit so they're going to help you as much as they can.
I posted in your other thread telling you how to deposit without the hassle of driving 30 minutes each way to buy some pre-paid credit card that doesn't work. I'll post this for you again because I'm nice like that. contact stars and tell them you want to Western Union. They will give you a persons name, country, and country code (i think). Go to Walmart or any of the dozens check cashing places within 10 miles of your home, do the transaction, and email stars with the info including the fee WU charged you. Stars instantly credits your acct including the WU fee. done and done. If and when you're ready to cash out, stars will send you a paper check that you can cash at one of those check cashing places.
Thanks! The pre-paid idea simply can't be done in the US anymore, afaik. Western Union I still haven't tried.

Did anybody else deposit? If so, how about scheduling one of those 5.50$ tournaments for Sunday April 3rd, 2 pm? That should be convenient for the US and European people.

Did anybody else deposit? If so, how about scheduling one of those 5.50$ tournaments for Sunday April 3rd, 2 pm? That should be convenient for the US and European people.
Let me know and I'll join whatever group it is and increase the prize pool.