It's Sunday People , The 5 Mill Day

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once there's a consensus for a LL buyin amount I can create a new thread and hold the money if people like.
please and ty Bob your awesome as usual$5.00?
come on guys, it's the mil with 1 mil gtd to winner, do $50 at least.
Wth , my bankroll isn't as big as yours and Kobe's$5 or 10 is fine
please and ty Bob your awesome as usual$5.00?
I suggest you stop editing your OP from this thread since nobody agreed to that amount for a last longer and it's totally changed the meaning for the things in this thread that have been posted after it.
I'm going to create a new thread with 2 different last longers.$50 and $10 amounts
To be honest i was kinda joking with the $10 LL, its just that $5 seem very disproportionate to the buy in. $25 to $50 seems about right. I'm only entering if I satelite in, there is no way i'm going to blow most of my roll on 1 tournament. The follow up to that is that I wouldn't be entering a LL either.
gl all
so me , :club:
If I am already in the SM and I win a seat in the qualifier do I just get 215 T$?
yeah, if you used cash to enter the tournament you are better withdrawing that and using the tourney dollars for the Sunday Million.

looks like there has been a knock on effect on the 1/4 Million. There are already 35k entrants with 45 mins reg still to go.