It's Sunday People , The 5 Mill Day

Okay people, Sunday and the crazy 5 Mill day , who is in for a LLI will PM Bob to see if he will hold itamount to be determine and now in Bob's hands :club: rcgs59DiamondDixieNNBTrueace12Donk4lifeMr. SparcoJustlikeNegsTehtoe

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay people, Sunday and the crazy 5 Mill day , who is in for a LL
so, a LL vs you, id need to make it to level 3?
so, a LL vs you, id need to make it to level 3?
go troll some where else lurbzanyone but you

sigh who wants to satty me in while im stuck at work? Go win one and ship me the T$. I'll pay u the buyin back plus give u tbrick's firstborn child.

There's a huge $11 supersat at 4:00 PM ET that already has over 20K entrants.
yeah, i don't get how that is going to work? I feel like that thing is gonna be done @ like level 10 or something
yeah, i don't get how that is going to work? I feel like that thing is gonna be done @ like level 10 or something
Winners of the Sat will just be auto-registered into the Million late.
Winners of the Sat will just be auto-registered into the Million late.
Ya, i was just meaning it could very well be after late reg, dropping you in there w/ 15BBs.I appreciate the info, hopefully I'm not sounding crass or anything. I just get the feeling that this highly touted 1k gtd seats satty is going to really semi-backfire with how long it is going to take.
Ya, i was just meaning it could very well be after late reg, dropping you in there w/ 15BBs.I appreciate the info, hopefully I'm not sounding crass or anything. I just get the feeling that this highly touted 1k gtd seats satty is going to really semi-backfire with how long it is going to take.
It depends on how long the super satelite lasts. Say there are 40000 entries there will be 1.8k seats available. That means there will be 40 Mil chips in play. The average chip stack will be around 22k when the bubble arives. By level 21 this would be the average chip stack would be roughly 1 bb. I estimate the turbo will only last about 90 mins, giving everyone who qualifes 33 bb. NB this was worked out in 5min using windows calculator
It depends on how long the super satelite lasts. Say there are 40000 entries there will be 1.8k seats available. That means there will be 40 Mil chips in play. The average chip stack will be around 22k when the bubble arives. By level 21 this would be the average chip stack would be roughly 1 bb. I estimate the turbo will only last about 90 mins, giving everyone who qualifes 33 bb. NB this was worked out in 5min using windows calculator
ty