Starts April 6thhttp://www.examiner.com/tv-in-chicago/brav...n-3-cast-photos

Top Chef Masters" returns for season 3 on April 6 with a new cast of 12 world-renowned chefs. The show is adding celebrity chef Curtis Stone as the new host and legendary food critic Ruth Reichl to the judges' panel. Celebrity guest judges will include Maroon 5, Kelis, "Mad Men" star Christina Hendricks and her husband, actor Geoffrey Arend.
Here are the 12 chefs: * Hugh Acheson - Five & Ten, The National, and Gosford Wine in Georgia * Floyd Cardoz - New Danny Meyer restaurant * John Currence - City Grocery Restaurant Group in Oxford, MS * Traci Des Jardins - Jardinière, Mijita Cocina Mexicana and Public House and Manzanita in San Franciso, CA * George Mendes - ALDEA in Manhattan, NY * Mary Sue Milliken - Border Grill Restaurants and Truck in Los Angeles, CA * Naomi Pomeroy - Beast in Portland, OR * Suvir Saran - Dévi in New York, NY * John Rivera Sedlar - Playa in Los Angeles, CA * Alex Stratta - Stratta in Las Vegas, NV * Celina Tio - JULIAN Restaurant in Kansas City, MO * Sue Zemanick - Gautreau’s in New Orleans, LA

I don't disagree with you. Especially since they really pull their punches with the Masters. I just sort of treat it as a completely different concept where we get to see some established Chefs compete - including some Chefs that have served as Guest Judges. It is cool to see a bit of their personalities. It has helped me develop a list of Restaurants I'd like to visit.

I will watch it probably, cause I like the cooking aspect. Plus it seems the Masters always have more issues with getting things completed in time which makes laugh cause they can be dicks when judging the regular Top Chef.

• 1 month later...

I would like to see the following compete on Top Chef-Tom-Emeril-Bobby Flay-Gordon Ramsey-Ming Tsai-Mario Batali-Wolfgang Puck-Masaharu MorimotoBasically most of the popular TV chefs over the past decade and see who comes out the winner. Who am I missing from this list?

I would like to see the following compete on Top Chef-Tom-Emeril-Bobby Flay-Gordon Ramsey-Ming Tsai-Mario Batali-Wolfgang Puck-Masaharu MorimotoBasically most of the popular TV chefs over the past decade and see who comes out the winner. Who am I missing from this list?
Looks like a sausage fest to me........I'd add...- Giada de Laurentiis giada1.jpg- Cat Cora cat-cora1.jpg- Rachel Ray rachael-ray1.jpgNow we have a party!

Fatty Ray won't do it because she knows she is not a chef. I agree with Cat Cora. Big Head is also not a chef. If you need women then, well not many female chefs on TV. I guess that female version of Guy Fieri who did the worst cooks show on food network. She is a real chef.

Well I was trying to go for somewhat attractive women, but if 2 of 3 aren't chefs, we might have to dig a little deeper....- Alex Guarnaschelli ht_Alex_Guarnaschelli_081223_mn.jpg- Sara Moulton sara_moulton_2.jpgThat's the best I could do.

Well I was trying to go for somewhat attractive women, but if 2 of 3 aren't chefs, we might have to dig a little deeper....- Alex Guarnaschelli
I hate hate hate her on Chopped.

I hate that Alex chick as well, so we can include her and hope she is the first out.I considered Sara, but she is more of a Baker I think, so I didn't know if that would work or not. Rachel and Big Head are not chefs, they would do awful (against that competition), which is why I did not include Paula Dean.I think if they got the best of the best of TV Chefs, people who were great chefs, then went on TV, it would be amazing.

Rachel Ray's are from an FHM photo shoot http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/02/r...s_n_171132.html
Yeah, but it just looks like they literally C&P'd her head on a different body. If you look at current Pics of her, she has broad round shoulders - even accounting for weight gain and age since the FHM shoot. I mean her head looks HUGE in that shot. Also it has a strange lighting and outline that really makes it look phony. I guess that there is another shot of her in thinner times wearing a bikini and her shoulders look trimmer, but still......and that FHM Photo Shoot is so awkward looking.