My Bankroll Challenege.

Hey everyone. Last week i decided to start taking online poker serious. I have won a few freerolls before and inevitably lost that money all due to playinggames outside my bankroll, and just not having experience. After joining a local poker league as well as improving my gamethrough books and crushing free poker sit and gos I deposited 25$ last week on Fulltilt. I decided to keep a 25 sit and go buy in bankroll and originally began playing all the one dollar games i.e. HU, 6max, 9max. After a back and forth grind and not really getting anywhere because of the ridiculous rakethe 1$ games have I jumped to 2$ games just for this level and have grinded up to 54$ now. Also won a steps ticket and will be working on getting as high as i can in the steps. Just thought Id share this and ask if anyone has any advice on weak games in the low levels. Thanks!

good luck. It sounds like fun. Let me know if you want a list of people you should ignore.

james I miss talking to you :club:
well, between you living on the other side of the world and our busy school schedules, it's kinda hard :(I've been on skype with Drew a bit as he plays hands for the prop... 3-some soon?

I havent played a whole lot over the last couple days, maybe 15- 20 SNGs (not bad considering im mainly playing 1 at a time). I went on a losing streak of like 7 games in a row but managed to win a few and got back up. Currently sitting at $55.63Tomorrow I'm playing in a free 20 person live tourny i qualified for and first gets a 300$ ticket for the CPT. Sunday im playing in the $100,000 first deposit freeroll. im mainly hoping just to cash and pick up 9 or so extra dollars, but we'll see. It pays a large percentage so it shouldn't be too bad.