Hi All; I'm BACK;Have not been here since Daniel stopped the Games for us in the USA.Especially enjoyed watching him play "the Clown".But guess nobody cares!Too Bad; you will have to start putting up with me again :club:
welcome back stranger, want to play stud HU :ts
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi.   I'll add: AllinBluff35   I haven't been on in several years, so no idea who is no longer active, and also my memory kinda sucks   Pass Word recall ftw.

lots could be named herewhat happen to partysux after he left pokerstars pro teamcheckyMcfoldcubs44
jeff and i ran away to hold midnight cuddle sessions in the wisconsin capitol building.my big one is copernicus.
jeff and i ran away to hold midnight cuddle sessions in the wisconsin capitol building.my big one is copernicus.
That's not what he said.

Kat says hi to you Checky

Boners Galore
I missed you too. The final year of law school is dominating my life. Unfortunately, I have become quite flaccid. :club:

Milk Carton Update: Doinsublime. I have heard from Doinsublime, who is someone I have missed quite a bit around here. I asked him several questions about what he's been up to... I will summarize what I learned here, and if we are lucky he will stop by to answer some questions and say hi as well. One thing I have been asking everyone is why they stopped posting here. For Doin he had some difficult things in his personal life that he may or may not offer to talk to us more about. I'll leave it up to him to open the door on that stuff. But the good news is that his life seems to be going very well now, he is healthy, playing sports again after a long physical rehab of his knee, in a relationship, and sounds very positive. He still plays poker but only once in a while; he made a bunch of money back in December of last year but then lost a bunch playing cash, so it seems like he is still around poker intermittently but not fully involved. I also asked if he ever lurks FCP, and he does not, but this makes him somewhat sad. It was great to hear from him, and to have him back around the forum for a bit tonight hopefully to give us a small dose of Doinsublime!!

lol, vb should have just gotten to it. Where do we start? Damn you VB.I tried to kill myself by slicing the good old wrists on July 26th, 2009. I'd show a picture, but I don't have the camera and I wouldn't want to get beat on for messing up. :club: Truly mean that as a joke. Though I did. Thankfully. :ts Honestly though, if anyone likes gore, I will pm. I'm not ashamed, I'm just happy to be where I am and in a better position. I've never done a pill since. Before that period I had started physical rehab, but waaayyyy before that I was already addicted to the shit. Quick advice, not worth it, don't do it, ever. The rehab was just on my cadaver graft on my knee.I haven't done a pill since that date, July 26th, 2009.The day ended in the horror of all days, a fist fight with the dad, and I'll leave it at that. I'm open enough if I'm around I'll probably explain that too.Positives!!! I effed around and made 2 grand last year all before March (anyone that knows anything knows that is not a brag), and lost a little back and didn't care about playing at all because I work, and since have done that.But I miss it. I work, but I miss the opportunity that I have to be great, which I know I am. Somewhere, someway. I know I am missing awesomeness on some level. I learned a lot here, and on four. I read a lot. I seeked out the threads that were to be seeked out. Yet I don't play and this makes me sad here or there. Nothing serious, just a get with it because you already know type of thing. lulz as you will all. I hope I get back, even if just part time or just for fun. Much love all you. PS, bob, hi!

welcome home, sublime, if only for the moment. you were missed.
thanks Q. The real reason that I never came back to irc is that I was sober, and didn't remember who I was, how to talk to you guys. I think of you though. Maybe I'll get back there and I can re-remember you guys. There is a dichotomy there I've never truly understood about myself.
Wow. Glad things are better man.
Hi Sublime! Glad things are better. Seriously.I wasn't around either last year... maybe I should post pics of my shattered eye socked from last March. We can compare gore.

awesome recovery and GL :)welcome back

I'll add to the list:GoldenWandigoNapa_DonRickerGrinderMJmsals11
Napa_Don is not missing at all: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=3462351Wandigo doesn't meet the 1 year rule, has been around in the last few months: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=3445781Couple of those people are active on 4BB, so I don't personally consider them missing, but I haven't quite decided what to do about those types with regards to this thread. The others I have added, although I don't know who a couple of them are.
lol, vb should have just gotten to it. Where do we start? Damn you VB.I tried to kill myself by slicing the good old wrists on July 26th, 2009. I'd show a picture, but I don't have the camera and I wouldn't want to get beat on for messing up. :club: Truly mean that as a joke. Though I did. Thankfully. :ts Honestly though, if anyone likes gore, I will pm. I'm not ashamed, I'm just happy to be where I am and in a better position. I've never done a pill since. Before that period I had started physical rehab, but waaayyyy before that I was already addicted to the shit. Quick advice, not worth it, don't do it, ever. The rehab was just on my cadaver graft on my knee.I haven't done a pill since that date, July 26th, 2009.The day ended in the horror of all days, a fist fight with the dad, and I'll leave it at that. I'm open enough if I'm around I'll probably explain that too.Positives!!! I effed around and made 2 grand last year all before March (anyone that knows anything knows that is not a brag), and lost a little back and didn't care about playing at all because I work, and since have done that.But I miss it. I work, but I miss the opportunity that I have to be great, which I know I am. Somewhere, someway. I know I am missing awesomeness on some level. I learned a lot here, and on four. I read a lot. I seeked out the threads that were to be seeked out. Yet I don't play and this makes me sad here or there. Nothing serious, just a get with it because you already know type of thing. lulz as you will all. I hope I get back, even if just part time or just for fun. Much love all you. PS, bob, hi!
For some reason I feel compelled to say: "Good Luck!"...and I mean it with sincerity.Good Luck.