You know I would never seriously question your manhood... I have heard about what you have been able to do to Tyler.Honestly miss all of you....

Poker Addict managed to find the time to comment on my facebook on Tuesday, insulting my manhood for watching American Idol.
My story... I cashed out way too much on Stars. Lost the rest. And then couldn't reload cuz Wells Fargo sucks. I am ready to play again!!!! Been playing live more lately in AZ. Also been working too much. Dam corner office and freelance writing on the side. Hate work, think I will leave for the day.Maybe I will hang out for the Sunday interwebz poker tournies. Now if I could only figure out how to get monies on there.Off to see the new Diamondbacks spring training facility. They are playing the Padres I think. It's 75 today, sunny and beautiful.Talk to all of you more on Sunday!!!!!Good luck and win mobnies.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi.   I'll add: AllinBluff35   I haven't been on in several years, so no idea who is no longer active, and also my memory kinda sucks   Pass Word recall ftw.

i miss you stevie, how much you looking to get online?
<3Not sure. Let's talk Sunday.
Def miss Steve. Always nice to know people who like drinking as much as I do! Not sure if I've ever drank as much as I did with you in Chicago.
Hmmmm... it's Friday and I am going to a spring training game. Odds are good that there will be some drinking going on.Miss you brothers...
The red pillteneight.
Well, then throw paul phillips on the list then. god, redpill was the greatest. banning him was one of the worst moderation moves ever.
teneight was just the worst troll ever, he was IPbanned for good. redpill....god, I can still remember those creepy as shit Youtube videos...he MUST be in prison or a psychiatric ward by now.

I don't talk to him much anymore, but I see scottyno on Xbox Live all the time. AFAIK, he is still living in Vegas.Also have TB17 on my XBL list, and have played him in SF4 quite a bit.

I don't talk to him much anymore, but I see scottyno on Xbox Live all the time. AFAIK, he is still living in Vegas.Also have TB17 on my XBL list, and have played him in SF4 quite a bit.
This reminds me, can someone please find HankyMunik?

From Jonas's list, I played with conor_mw a few days ago on ftp, and FWP I saw on aim earlier today. From Scott's list, I had JC (PartyPSux) at my $1.5m guaranteed table yesterday and I talk to XTracey on a regular basis.

From Jonas's list, I played with conor_mw a few days ago on ftp, and FWP I saw on aim earlier today. From Scott's list, I had JC (PartyPSux) at my $1.5m guaranteed table yesterday and I talk to XTracey on a regular basis.
oh you know her huh?
cu in 4years DanWho, ironically, hasn't posted in 4 years. And has not been missed during the 4 years of his absence.
no?I present the following evidence to the contrary:
cu in 4years DanWho, ironically, hasn't posted in 4 years. And has not been missed during the 4 years of his absence.

Hi All; I'm BACK;Have not been here since Daniel stopped the Games for us in the USA.Especially enjoyed watching him play "the Clown".But guess nobody cares!Too Bad; you will have to start putting up with me again :club:

Hi All; I'm BACK;Have not been here since Daniel stopped the Games for us in the USA.Especially enjoyed watching him play "the Clown".But guess nobody cares!Too Bad; you will have to start putting up with me again :club:
sick first post, bruh
Congrats, in one post you helped us meet the yearly FCP semicolon quota. We appreciate your efforts and contributions to the FCP community.