Napa_Don is not missing at all: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=3462351Wandigo doesn't meet the 1 year rule, has been around in the last few months: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=3445781Couple of those people are active on 4BB, so I don't personally consider them missing, but I haven't quite decided what to do about those types with regards to this thread. The others I have added, although I don't know who a couple of them are.
I think "Missing" means missing from FCP, since this is our own little Universe.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi.   I'll add: AllinBluff35   I haven't been on in several years, so no idea who is no longer active, and also my memory kinda sucks   Pass Word recall ftw.

• 5 months later...
Most of the Disappeared I'm afraid to even mention by name for fear of summoning them.
As I was reading through this thread I was thinking that it is starting to sound like advertising for a troll festival :club: .
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
- smasharoo. most obvious milk carton candidate ever-Fornicator1. As some may remember he was asked by PS to change his screen name, but FCPers at the time barraged support and eventually we actually persuaded PS to let him keep his PS name.-freak2304. that blinking eye still haunts me to this day and he ended up being a scammer.Also I heard some people went and formed some secret society forum, I wonder what happened to them?!? Allegedly some infiltrated but were then sadly banninated. These are of course just unconfirmed rumors.
I remember in the thread he was asking for suggestions of what to change it to, someone recommended 'fornicator2', I thought that was pretty funny
FCP is old enough now to have a history, and a history needs historians. Hundreds, perhaps thousands have passed through these pages and left their mark. Many of these people now live only in our collective memory. Well, no, actually they probably live in the real world somewhere. What has become of the legends of FCP past? Where are the heros, the trolls, the everymen of yesteryear -- and what paths have their lives taken?In this thread I will seek out former FCP members who have not been seen in some time and report back on their stories. We will find out if they turned pro/made millions, if they went broke trying, or if they left the poker world to travel in the near east but fell into the wrong crowd and were sold as sex slaves to a gang of eunuchs. If you have suggestions for whose face belongs on the milk carton, please leave them here. I will update the OP when someone is found and interviewed.--On the carton: showstopper24smasharooPoker Addict - FOUNDcopernicusMyplayisrab BeaverstyleDoinSublime - FOUNDPMJackson21conor_mwBizzleTB17Scottyno - FOUNDErik Ryland - FOUNDFoxwoodsprofitzinaboxJFarrelliggymcflyChuckStyGabeTheKidActuaryjcashx36xCappy37redpillGoldenRickerGrinderMJ
lot of names there that ring a bell, pity they don't post any more
my big one is copernicus.
copernicus is an interesting one, I remember I used post a lot in the tourney strat so I would obviously read a lot of his posts (he pretty much replied in every single thread). I have to be honest, I personally thought his analysis was a little overrated and he posted with a bit of arrogance/dismissal. I did learn some things from his posts alright, but I would not have been his biggest fan. fwiw I always enjoyed reading ur posts. First bit of advice I get was a PM about SNGs off you, that was nearly 6 years ago now!

I remember copernicus flamed a lot of new players in strat for their plays, but his advice was truly solid. But I agree with the air of arrogance he had when he responded.I guess that was just his personality though. The fact was I learned from him.

• 6 months later...

Hey allMarried now with a 20 month old baby girl named Paige, I think I've played one time in last two years (I did win that home game :-)). Once in a while I miss winning, but I definitely do not miss the grind of tournament poker. About the only poker contact I still have is through Sbrounder, who keeps me updated on whom I should be jealous of and all the craziness with the sites going down in the USA. I was given an open return policy with Bax and Sheets if I ever wanted to play again, but that was prior to the DoJ beat down. I'm assuming that was a very costly day for them.Go Dodgers, go Lakers, go Niners and hope all is well with everyone here. I basically cut myself off from everything poker but that was never an indication of what I thought of this place. Lots of good people posted on here and I'm sure a lot still do.

Hey allMarried now with a 20 month old baby girl named Paige, I think I've played one time in last two years (I did win that home game :-)). Once in a while I miss winning, but I definitely do not miss the grind of tournament poker. About the only poker contact I still have is through Sbrounder, who keeps me updated on whom I should be jealous of and all the craziness with the sites going down in the USA. I was given an open return policy with Bax and Sheets if I ever wanted to play again, but that was prior to the DoJ beat down. I'm assuming that was a very costly day for them.Go Dodgers, go Lakers, go Niners and hope all is well with everyone here. I basically cut myself off from everything poker but that was never an indication of what I thought of this place. Lots of good people posted on here and I'm sure a lot still do.
You haven't played in 2 years?So I'm going to see you at the Bay 101 open this week right? wink, wink, nudge, nudge

Lol, I'm actually living in east bay now, Brentwood area, doing property management so I am a little further away from Bay 101. Much better chance my brother plays that, he still has the poker bug. I'm just waiting for a second boom when US opens the gate again to online poker and bad players flood the sites. :-) Anytime I get the itch to play, I just imagine myself with 20 bbs and 15 left in the Stars 100 rebuy on a Sunday with JJ facing a re raise lol. That usually fills me with enough dread to put the thought of playing out of my mind. :-)

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi.

I'll add: AllinBluff35

I haven't been on in several years, so no idea who is no longer active, and also my memory kinda sucks

Pass Word recall ftw.

Hey, buddy! Long long time.