• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi.   I'll add: AllinBluff35   I haven't been on in several years, so no idea who is no longer active, and also my memory kinda sucks   Pass Word recall ftw.

yeah he owed me. I just wanted to "add" something and so we could talk about how much we hate him.
rcoon rolled you guys of sports bets? LOL god I hated that guy. I'm sorry you guys got rolled but I'm not sorry he's gone.
rcoon rolled you guys of sports bets? LOL god I hated that guy. I'm sorry you guys got rolled but I'm not sorry he's gone.
Huh. I guess I Did know that a rcoon rolled you, sox.... looking back at the scammer thread..
1) You should pay it back because it's the right ****ing thing to do, you scumbag.2) if you were scammed, you should have brought it up in here. THat's what this is for.3) are you trying to say, because you were scammed, and no one did anything to protect you from it, it gives you the right to scam? because that's sure what it sounds like, and the most of the reason I called you " scumbag" in point 1.Pay back your fucking debts, you weaselly fuck, and don't bitch about having to do it, no one wants to hear it.
It's been almost a year exactly since his last post.

Lucky Mello SmashPartyPSuxGreat DaneAl SmoothChuck StyCitizen ErasedClay AikencfinnnDerekWylandFCP MattHarryDemetriouIggymcflyJennifer Harman (yes it really was her)JoetheprofiddlerAnthony Macmonixmsals11mikeysongMarionSauceObeyTheDogpoguemahone68PMJackson21Phil Gordon (he posted ... once)Patty74 (DN's assistant)Royal Toursleuthisthe steinturd fergusonTheWacoKiddXTraCey

So I have heard from our first milk carton missing person, Erik Ryland. He declines to give a full interview, but is still around playing poker and says that he regrets all of his trolling in the past. I'll cross him off the list. I do have leads on some others and hope to have some more interesting information to post in the coming weeks.

How did Redpill and teneight not make this list. Hell, redpill left and started his own forum once he was banned and got like 500 people to register for screen names.

So I have heard from our first milk carton missing person, Erik Ryland. He declines to give a full interview, but is still around playing poker and says that he regrets all of his trolling in the past. I'll cross him off the list. I do have leads on some others and hope to have some more interesting information to post in the coming weeks.
deleted :club:
1+1=2
deleted :club:

Heres how I learned to play the poker.

once again smash.What is the strat?Oh for fuck sake:Fold *everything* but pocket pairs and ace high flush draws. That's right, fold KQs. Fold AKo. Really. Yes. Fold them. Yeah, I'm sure you make money with them and play great postflop, etc. Whatever, fold them. You want as much money in your stack as possible for when you have amassive edge.Limp with QQ. Yes, that's right, limp with it. Fold it if you don't flop a set. That's right. Yes, fold it. Limp also with JJ-22. If you don't flop a set, fold them.If you can't limp, call a small raise with any of these hands. If you don't flop a set, fold.The 1 time in 8 you do flop a set, go all in. Go all in if you act first. Don't check raise, just move in. Go all in if you act last. Don't check hoping they bet into you on the turn, just move in.Also play Axs preflop. Limp with them. Yes, limp with AKs. If you flop a flush draw and can draw cheaply, do. When you make a nut flush on the turn or the river (or flop one) go all in. Cackle gleefully at K high flushes calling you.If you have AA or KK preflop, just go all in, from any position, any time, against any number of limpers or none or whatever. Just move in.That's it.Fold everyhting else. To sum up, here's the strategy that beats LL NL for more BB/100 than 99% of the NL posters on this forum:Play pocket pairs and Axs preflop, fold everything else. Move in preflop with AA and KK, limp everything else, or get in as cheaply as possible. When you flop a set, move in. When you make a nut flush on an unpaired board, move in.That's it.Good luck.

nutzbuster's list ftw. From what I remember Harry Demetriou had a couple interesting posts on here and he seemed to have a lot of success and then vanished from the poker world. It would be cool to hear from him.

this quote is prob 3 years old by nowErikRyland08 (5:15:02 AM): im going to google mcdonalds and look at pictures of food to motivate me to get out of bed