iggymcflyChuckSty
I know iggy is a mod/active poster at 2p2 and won a bracelet recently. ChuckSty is also still around playing MTTs, I always have him at my tables.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi.   I'll add: AllinBluff35   I haven't been on in several years, so no idea who is no longer active, and also my memory kinda sucks   Pass Word recall ftw.

Rdog ldo
I heard that rdog is in a retirement home and he doesn't have internet access so he can't post.

I know he's a scammer and all, but I think Loismustdie needs to be on this list. He was so active here, then threw it all away for such a small debt. He still tweets.Also.. Fleur and avsfan

I know he's a scammer and all, but I think Loismustdie needs to be on this list. He was so active here, then threw it all away for such a small debt. He still tweets.Also.. Fleur and avsfan
yeah I know you said no scammers but I think Oziumrules would be epic if you could get a hold of him.

fitzinaboxI don't know him personally but he/she was in the same pokerstars tournament as me last year. I recognised the name but couldn't quite picture from where. I didn't check FCP until after the tournament so could say hi or anything. (true but dull story!)

The one thing missing that everyone forgot about it is whatever happened to Daniel Negreanu's hair?

Didn't he get run out of FCP for owing folking money from Sports betting and not paying?
yeah he owed me. I just wanted to "add" something and so we could talk about how much we hate him.

what about Mark? has he logged in lately Nosup4U