Hsp Starts Again Tonight!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norm is already annoying. I don't like the semi-circle shaped table. This is going to be waaaaay shittier without Ivey/Dwan/most FTP pros.
So less watchable without Gabe, however, must admit the action has been good. Poor vanessa.
So less watchable without Gabe, however, must admit the action has been good. Poor vanessa.
Don't have GSN, but I'm guessing Vanessa is getting owned? Good... Don't like the lezzy bitch.

The season is bleh so far. Again, so boring without Ivey, Dwan, PA... The only amateur so far that seems like they will be active looks like Ruffin. He just seems like it t-minus X until he stacks off with his huge overbets... I could also see Selbst pulling a Lex Veldhuis(sp) from last season. Constantly bluffing off big chunks of money...

Every time I see her on TV she is being a huge egotistical ****. And her hair makes her look like a muff diver.
Yeah, her QQ hand was played horridly from the get-go... and the funniest part was her explanation of it was even worse. People need to get over Gabe as he wasn't nearly as good last yr w/o AJ. Norm will get better. Doyle's QQ fold to the obvious worst player at the table was strange to say the least. Viffer seemed/looked weird to me, not sure why. I kind of like the dynamic that the whales bring. The game is obviously big already, and will likely get bigger. Just would have been nice to get Durrrr in there. It is obviously proving all of the 2+2'ers wrong that said game would be huge nit fest without FTP. Looking forward to next wk.

From what I've seen so far Norm is a drag on the coverage. When he was on SNL he was funny because he ripped everyone and everything. Here he is just commenting on the play. Not a big chance to freelance and be funny. He may get better but I not holding my breath. The line up so far is ho-ho. I too enjoy watching Durrr/Ivey et but it is what it is.

Yeah, her QQ hand was played horridly from the get-go... and the funniest part was her explanation of it was even worse. People need to get over Gabe as he wasn't nearly as good last yr w/o AJ. Norm will get better. Doyle's QQ fold to the obvious worst player at the table was strange to say the least. Viffer seemed/looked weird to me, not sure why. I kind of like the dynamic that the whales bring. The game is obviously big already, and will likely get bigger. Just would have been nice to get Durrrr in there. It is obviously proving all of the 2+2'ers wrong that said game would be huge nit fest without FTP. Looking forward to next wk.
Yeah I didn't get the QQ hand. I understood her thought process about her flop raise, but the amateur insta-minraises (out of turn) and you can't find a fold? My guess is that she just didn't wanna get bluffed on TV by some rich amateur. Doyle's QQ play was strange.
Yeah I didn't get the QQ hand. I understood her thought process about her flop raise, but the amateur insta-minraises (out of turn) and you can't find a fold? My guess is that she just didn't wanna get bluffed on TV by some rich amateur. Doyle's QQ play was strange.
Vanessa seems smart enough to me to not care about being bluffed tbh. She should strive to make the correctly play regardless of tv-amentsAlso, if that's the case, she should be more inclined to fold. Getting bluffed there is easier to explain as that line should almost never be a bluff, thus why we all think she should snap fold. Like if she folds in game and sees on tv she got bluffed she can easily say that the line was so strong that she would lay down anything but a huge equity draw and a set... ez game.