Do I Need Help Or Just A Psychiatrist

So as a light to moderate player on line with significant live play including dealing WSOP main event qualifiers I just need to ask... is it normal in online to be sucked out on badly rather than being out played as your normal outcome?As a latest example... (super turbo multi table tourney) I have KK as the first the act, raise to three times BB, CO calls and BB calls, flop comes x,8,J rainbow. BB Check I raise all-in, CO folds, BB (twice my stack) calls. I show KK, BB shows 8,9off Turn come 7, river 10 for the straight.So this is how I generally get beat on line. Very rarely out played, is this normal on line or is it just me? While these things do obviously happen in live play, and I have delt some rather ugly beats, it seams that this is way above the possible odds for these things to happen this often to one player. Does this strike a cord with anyone or am I a unique case? If I'm not unque how do people become consistent winners online?Ugy

So as a light to moderate player on line with significant live play including dealing WSOP main event qualifiers I just need to ask... is it normal in online to be sucked out on badly rather than being out played as your normal outcome?As a latest example... (super turbo multi table tourney) I have KK as the first the act, raise to three times BB, CO calls and BB calls, flop comes x,8,J rainbow. BB Check I raise all-in, CO folds, BB (twice my stack) calls. I show KK, BB shows 8,9off Turn come 7, river 10 for the straight.So this is how I generally get beat on line. Very rarely out played, is this normal on line or is it just me? While these things do obviously happen in live play, and I have delt some rather ugly beats, it seams that this is way above the possible odds for these things to happen this often to one player. Does this strike a cord with anyone or am I a unique case? If I'm not unque how do people become consistent winners online?Ugy
Unfortunately you are not unique. You are just like all the other mindless dolts who play this game. You are a poor player who tries to justify losing by claiming you are an unlucky person or that online poker is out to get you. There are millions of you. Face it. You are average. Now if you also claim you would fold AA preflop on the first hand of the WSOP ME then you would be my favorite poster of all time. If I were you, I would quit the game now. Take up golf or something. Then you can complain that the grass is out to get you when you lip out putts. You could be just like Mark Whalberg in The Happening. Better yet, save some time and just lie down in front of lawn mower.
Unfortunately you are not unique. You are just like all the other mindless dolts who play this game. You are a poor player who tries to justify losing by claiming you are an unlucky person or that online poker is out to get you. There are millions of you. Face it. You are average. Now if you also claim you would fold AA preflop on the first hand of the WSOP ME then you would be my favorite poster of all time. If I were you, I would quit the game now. Take up golf or something. Then you can complain that the grass is out to get you when you lip out putts. You could be just like Mark Whalberg in The Happening. Better yet, save some time and just lie down in front of lawn mower.
Well dead money, you obviously don't read very well, I was not complaining rather just inquiring. If you would have played this hand any differntly please let me know what I have done wrong so I can improve my play. My question was, is this normal and to be expected while playing online? If it is, then that requires my game to change to accomidate that varience. If you are just a bitter know nothing that needs a shower but can't becuase your mother locked the cellar door from the outside... then please, just sit in your own stink and type away.
Well dead money, you obviously don't read very well, I was not complaining rather just inquiring. If you would have played this hand any differntly please let me know what I have done wrong so I can improve my play. My question was, is this normal and to be expected while playing online? If it is, then that requires my game to change to accomidate that varience. If you are just a bitter know nothing that needs a shower but can't becuase your mother locked the cellar door from the outside... then please, just sit in your own stink and type away.
1. I read fine. 2. Dont change your game. Play higher. That should help. You will get outplayed often. You will feel better about losing based on your statements.3. Im not bitter. I have a pleasant disposition. People like me. Seven Helens agree. Its a fact.4. I shower daily. If you would like proof, feel free to come over and smell me. I also use women's deodorant. I highly recommend it. 5. I dont have a cellar. Nor do I understand why my Mother would come over to my house to lock said cellar door. My kids might lock me out of the house, but thats about it. 6. You are terrible at this. Please continue though. Dont stop. I rather enjoy it. 7. I can promise you that winning players when they first started playing, never made threads like this. Sit back and think about why. You might learn something about yourself. 8. I hope this helped.9. Im just trying to get to 10 now. I ran out of valid statements at point 5. Im just rambling my way to the arbitrary number 10.10. YAY!!! I made it. What an accomplishment. I shall celebrate by allowing my wife to fellate me while I watch the Food Network. I hope everyone enjoys their night as much as I will. Also, Bobby Flay is a genius. He should be on 24/7.

Ugyone;I think the issue at hand is this: There's a hundred threads like this, maybe a thousand, that have been started on this forum. A newer poster, (less than 10 posts almost always) posts a hand where they got their money in good, were run down and then they ask 'Could I have played this differently?'But the thing is, it's not really a question, because if you sat and thought for just a second you'd see you that you got the money in good and that's all you can ever do. So really, you're complaining to people who've played a lot more hands of poker than you and lost a lot more money in much sicker ways.The next step in these threads is almost always the thread starter argues with the world, picking fights with everyone who replies. Then finally, the thread starter disappears. So sadly, instead of getting another valued member of our little community we get this tiring situation once a week. If you really want to learn, try reading all the strat threads and posting opinions or questions there for your first hundred or so posts, then reach for that new thread button a month or two down the line.I'll bet you $5 though you quote me, argue with me, then disappear.

life isn't fair.idiot sticks like this get to satty into WSOP main events while posting online about variance in SUPER ****ING TURBOS, let alone general online poker.....yet I have to nickel and dime my way to success.

10. YAY!!! I made it. What an accomplishment. I shall celebrate by allowing my wife to fellate me while I watch the Food Network. I hope everyone enjoys their night as much as I will. Also, Bobby Flay is a genius. He should be on 24/7.
Fellatio and the Food Network should never be combined.
And yet another new poster is berated by the lovely members of FCP.What a great community.
Also, your avatar is how I imagine all the mindless dolts make their decisions when I play them. How else can you explain the plays they make?