Isildur Goes Broke On Stars

:ts
Haha. Hopefully if anyone reads and, quote-unquote, "and/or"... replys to "whatever chit" I just wrote, he won't call them idiots. With regards to Spademan of course. :club:
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a sly move by Isildur, he waited a little while before sitting at a new table, when he did, it was in fact the same table they had just left, this time Isildur sitting in the seat that "w00ki3z." had been when he finally found Isildur.
Isildur was very clever to get the lucky seat like that. I seldom can get people to switch seats and give me the lucky seat at the micros.

Huge game between Isildur and "urnotindangr" happening RIGHT NOW. Over $1,000,000 spread across the tables!!And just like that, it's over. Isildur just smashed "urnotindangr" for his biggest night of profit since becoming a PokerStars TeamPro. As soon as I get the stats, I'll edit them into this post.At the end of the session there was $1,120,000 on the tables, with 218K in front of "urnotindangr" and just over 900K for Isildur to rack up when they left.Isildur's Showdown match today wasn't much to watch, with the Host reporting that Isildur won by $10, but the session he just finished was truely worth the attention of people that love to watch high stakes action. This was one to watch more than write about, so I thought I'd just mention it. Isildur really is the King of Swings (for good or bad) and this swing has him up well over a million since his -650K valley just a month ago.I smell another cash out coming soon...

Ok, nevermind about editing my previous post, the stats that I got look something like this: 740 hands played, in a 3 hour session, with Isildur winning 619K. Minus around 100K from a 6-max PLO session he was still playing when his HU match started, leaves him just under a 520K profit since the time his Showdown match ended at about 7:30 this evening.

shutup
And people bitch about why the amount of content on this forum is going down the toilet. Some new guy comes in posting some genuine poker content. Would you rather he posted a picture of another member you all know well pulling a face? Or bumped a thread from 2008? That would be more solid content right?
And people bitch about why the amount of content on this forum is going down the toilet. Some new guy comes in posting some genuine poker content. Would you rather he posted a picture of another member you all know well pulling a face? Or bumped a thread from 2008? That would be more solid content right?
Its drunk king tanner though, take it easy!
shut upAlso, no one really bitches about content going down anymore, it's long gone brah.
And he goes nearly broke again against urnotindnger
I've seen them play two different sessions of 100/200 PLO today, Isildur went broke just after my watching earlier today and a few hours later they are back at it, I'm assuming after an Isildur reload. They started with 6 tables and are now down to just 2. Isildur going broke at all the tables. My rough estimate is that urnotindangr is up around 400k at the moment for this session.The final day's tally will be interesting.

(sw) I almost hesitate to write anything for fear of not pleasing "king"_tanner and having him strike down upon me great vengeance and furious anger... But I'll give it a go. :)What I watched tonight almost wasn't even a poker match. It was almost unbelievable to see one player allow the other to be so disrespectful over and over again and yet continue to prolong the session for hours longer, without saying a word or showing the slightest bit of frustration, despite having one of the biggest online losses of his career.Ending at just before 7:45 am EST, this was easily a 12 hour session (combining what Shark527 had witnessed). Picking up where Shark527 left off, Isildur was having another bad night, down around 300K at my first stat check. Playing 6 tables of $100/200 HU PLO on 6-max tables (as stated by Shark) with his frequent friend and foe "urnotindangr", while "dangr" was also playing 5 other tables of 6-max at the same stakes with players such as "MrSweets28", "gavz101", "compris", "LuckyGump" and others including Isildur at 2 of the tables for a little while, making their HU session 4 tables during that time. Before that however, Isildur was in rough shape. I guess he didn't hesitate to cash-out after his win last night because he was going bust at every table, one by one, shortly after I started watching. All the way down to 1 final table. I'm pretty sure "urnotindangr" would have liked to and probably prefered to end it right there, this is not what happened though. From what I saw, Isildur was down to his final 14K (and from what I've heard, he was as low as 6K), on the edge of giving back most of his winnings from "urnotindangr" that he had won less than 24 hours earlier. At that moment, all I can say is, he must have found "dangr's" Doom Switch... He doubled up. Then did it again. In not very long he was up to 100K. Everyone knows what happens next right? That table is broken down and he rebuys at 2 more tables and reloads at the 2 others he was still sitting at. Back to a 4-table game just like that. As soon as he could afford it, with "urnotindangr" not wanting to play 6 tables again because he still had his 5 other ring games going on, Isildur joined "dangr" at 2 of his full tables. Winning about 90K there, Isildur left those tables, "dangr" followed not very far behind and their 6-table match resumed. I could go on and on about this session, eventually telling you how Isildur's come back was pretty amazing and how the match ended with $1,247,000 on the tables, completing his come back with 879K spread out and 368K for "urnotindangr". And how it all ended with a deflated "gn gl" by "dangr". But the stats I've given and the details of the match I've told you are just a formality. The real reason I chose to write about this session was the almost... unflinching disrespect that Isildur showed towards Scott in the midst of the session. Having a healthy enough BR to play with comfortably once he had made a partial come back, Isildur repeatedly left the tables they were at to sit at new ones. One at a time and sometimes two at a time, not to mention doing a full bill of breaking down tables and making all new ones as he is known for doing. This was not leaving tables to reload at ones he had gone broke at, this was simply taking money off the tables in what seemed like an attempt to lose less if the cards started going the other way again. Often leaving right after he won a big pot, with no warning, sometimes playing as few as 5 hands at a table before making Scott chase him to another. It is no exageration when I tell you that they sat at no less than 50 tables! Hit-'n-run, table after table, boardering on one of the most un-ethical things a poker player can do to another poker player. If the blame lays with Isildur and whatever mentality he's created that allows him to do this sort of thing without hesitation, then blame also lay with Scott who allowed him to continue to do this time and time again. I was sick seeing this happen, sick for all respectable poker players who would say: "No more. If you wanna play we can play, but win or lose we play here! Pick six and lets do it.". I was sick for Scott too, but equally sick that he just kept letting him do it. Letting Isildur drag him around like a rag doll. Scott Has had enough success and gets enough action to not put up with that type of game (unless he likes musical chairs) and Isildur, wheather you like him or not, has the talent to not have to lower himself to that level. I know table shifting is something that Isildur is known to do, but tonight he got out of line.I hope these guys take a few days off, I'm exhausted...

(sw) I almost hesitate to write anything for fear of not pleasing "king"_tanner and having him strike down upon me great vengeance and furious anger... But I'll give it a go. :club:
sorry... usually when I post after midnight it is "drunk king_tanner" posting

Having just won a nice 95K profit over 781 hands in his 2-table session with "K_O_S_T_Y_A", maybe Daniel should set up his "date" with Isildur in The Showdown a little sooner that it appears that it's going to happen...Isildur's had it rough lately. This week has been his worst since becoming a TeamPro on PokerStars. Last Tuesday was a massive blow to his bankroll, an almost 750K drubbing, provided by "gavz101". On the same note, Isildur provided "gavz101" with his biggest recorded win online (at least on PS). It hasn't been any worse or as bad since then for Isildur, but the direction of his results has stayed the same. Counting individual sesions, he has had 8 sessions with losses of at least 55K, the largest ones being 229K, 162K and two 96K losses. In that same span he's only had 2 winning sessions of over 20K, a 69K and a 32K (with two 20K wins for good measure...). This evening he held a session which turned out to be one of the 96K losses I just mentioned. Jumping from table to table, playing both "Ilari FIN" and "PepperoniF" HU, first at the same time and then being finished off by "Pepp" when "Ilari" left. This 8 day swing has dropped Isildur down $1.6 million from his high of +$1.3 million just a day or 2 prior.Relating to this, Isildur's notorious buddy ("urnotindangr") hasn't had it much easier. After his huge loss to Isildur, spanning more than 12 hours (as recounted in my previous report), "dangr" dropped to under a 300K total profit on Stars from his listed peak of $1,690,000 - which he reached just 2 days before his infamous "Isildurbacle". However, "dangr" has made positive steps since then and is now back to almost 550K in the black. The two haven't played together much this past week.It's nice to see and watch Daniel play online ("training session" or not). He should do it more often, and not just 'cause I want him to :club:. But with a busy schedule and lots of live cash games to play in his current hometown of Las Vegas, probably still feeling more comfortable on the real felt, it's understandable why we don't see him more often when we log-in and search his name. With Isildur having a down period at this point, noticably playing more conservative (when self-control allows), the question becomes... When would you rather face Isildur in a 4-table Showdown match? Most elite competitors, such as Daniel, will probably tell you that they'd like to face an opponent who is at full strength. Not worrying much about a completely healthy adversary who is at the top of their game, beacuse they have total confidence in their own abilities. The best facing the best. But knowing how dangerous Isildur is when in a focused frame of mind, seeming to make few mistakes and not care what cards he has been dealt, plus pushing the action at a rate that can destroy stratagies and confuse opponents, do you chose to play Isildur now, where it maybe looks like ur just kicking a wounded animal while it's down - (with total disgust for the soccer player who kicked an injured owl and killed it)... or do you respectfully wait 'till he's in a good state mentally and game wise.All I know is that PokerStars better be preparing a big commercial campaign for this match up when they finally do confirm a date! And that Isildur probably should've taken those few days off that I suggested in the late morning hours of Tuesday, Mar. 1st...

Having just won a nice 95K profit over 781 hands in his 2-table session with "K_O_S_T_Y_A", maybe Daniel should set up his "date" with Isildur in The Showdown a little sooner that it appears that it's going to happen...Isildur's had it rough lately. This week has been his worst since becoming a TeamPro on PokerStars. Last Monday was a massive blow to his bankroll, an almost 750K drubbing, provided by "gavz101". On the same note, Isildur provided "gavz101" with his biggest recorded win online (at least on PS). It hasn't been any worse or as bad since then for Isildur, but the direction of his results has stayed the same. Counting individual sesions, he has had 8 sessions with losses of at least 55K, the largest ones being 229K, 162K and two 96K losses. In that same span he's only had 2 winning sessions of over 20K, a 69K and a 32K (with two 20K wins for good measure...). This evening he held a session which turned out to be one of the 96K losses I just mentioned. Jumping from table to table, playing both "Ilari FIN" and "PepperoniF" HU, first at the same time and then being finished off by "Pepp" when "Ilari" left. This 8 day swing has dropped Isildur down $1.6 million from his high of +$1.3 million just a day or 2 prior.Relating to this, Isildur's notorious buddy ("urnotindangr") hasn't had it much easier. After his huge loss to Isildur, spanning more than 12 hours (as recounted in my previous report), "dangr" dropped to under a 300K total profit on Stars from his listed peak of $1,690,000 - which he reached just 2 days before his infamous "Isildurbacle". However, "dangr" has made positive steps since then and is now back to almost 550K in the black. The two haven't played together much this past week.It's nice to see and watch Daniel play online ("training session" or not). He should do it more often, and not just 'cause I want him to :club:. But with a busy schedule and lots of live cash games to play in his current hometown of Las Vegas, probably still feeling more comfortable on the real felt, it's understandable why we don't see him more often when we log-in and search his name. With Isildur having a down period at this point, noticably playing more conservative (when self-control allows), the question becomes... When would you rather face Isildur in a 4-table Showdown match? Most elite competitors, such as Daniel, will probably tell you that they'd like to face an opponent who is at full strength. Not worrying much about a completely healthy adversary who is at the top of their game, beacuse they have total confidence in their own abilities. The best facing the best. But knowing how dangerous Isildur is when in a focused frame of mind, seeming to make few mistakes and not care what cards he has been dealt, plus pushing the action at a rate that can destroy stratagies and confuse opponents, do you chose to play Isildur now, where it maybe looks like ur just kicking a wounded animal while it's down - (with total disgust for the soccer player who kicked an injured owl and killed it)... or do you respectfully wait 'till he's in a good state mentally and game wise.All I know is that PokerStars better be preparing a big commercial campaign for this match up when they finally do confirm a date! And that Isildur probably should've taken those few days off that I suggested the morning of the Sunday before last...
Would be great to see DN match up with Viktor
With Isildur having a down period at this point, noticably playing more conservative (when self-control allows), the question becomes... When would you rather face Isildur in a 4-table Showdown match? Most elite competitors, such as Daniel, will probably tell you that they'd like to face an opponent who is at full strength. Not worrying much about a completely healthy adversary who is at the top of their game, beacuse they have total confidence in their own abilities. The best facing the best. But knowing how dangerous Isildur is when in a focused frame of mind, seeming to make few mistakes and not care what cards he has been dealt, plus pushing the action at a rate that can destroy stratagies and confuse opponents, do you chose to play Isildur now, where it maybe looks like ur just kicking a wounded animal while it's down - (with total disgust for the soccer player who kicked an injured owl and killed it)... or do you respectfully wait 'till he's in a good state mentally and game wise.
lol, Daniel must have read this and said - "Eff that! I'm throwin' my cleets on and goin' bird huntin'..."

So... One of the sites I use to get an idea of what's going on, a site that I won't name here, wrote an "article" { :club: } about Isildur's win over "w00ki3z." in their rematch session. The session occured on Feb. 24-25, the article was written 4 days later. I posted a reply to the piece on the comment board they provided, here's what happened...*Edit: I deleted the images previously shown in this post from the host image site.[in summation - the reply I posted on the comment board was not allowed, by the site moderators, to be shown along with the other replies because included in the post was the FCP web address.]Funny that this piece they did on Isildur is still in their top 3 featured articles and that the other 2 don't involve Isildur. Also funny that I was able to get a plug in for FCP and the Daniel-Isildur Showdown in the part of the site with probably the most traffic. Not trying to spam in plugs, but lets face it... I was mad that they didn't allow my comment that mentioned FCP, and that they continue to hold it - "awaiting moderation"...:ts

Ha ha, yah. I'm leaping into the 21st century with baby steps.Remind me to turn off the date imprint on my camera if I ever have to do it like that again. :club:*Note to self: read line above...

Ha ha, yah. I'm leaping into the 21st century with baby steps.Remind me to turn off the date imprint on my camera if I ever have to do it like that again. :club:*Note to self: read line above...
Open MS Paint.Minimize MS Paint window.Open Internet Browser.On internet browser, go to screen you want to take a picture of. Click "Print Screen" button (usually located near the top left or top right of your keyboard)Now, bring up your MS Paint Window. Click "Paste".This will paste a screen cap.You can then manuver the image so as to cut out the parts of the screen you don't want to show.Save this image.Upload it to a free photohost (http://www.Photobucket.com)Once you get this far, its all cake from here.(this is a tutorial on how to take a screen cap. As far as "you" go, I still can't figure out what the hell you're doing, coming in here and pretending to be some sort of 'reporter'. It's strange.)

*Edit: I deleted the images previously shown in this post---

(this is a tutorial on how to take a screen cap. As far as "you" go, I still can't figure out what the hell you're doing, coming in here and pretending to be some sort of 'reporter'. It's strange.)
Touche.I Love You too AmScray.That last part of your post wasn't nice, but ok. I'm just here posting about things I think are interesting, and things that I think other people would be or are interested in too, in as professional a way as I know how. Which includes responding to adverse replys (when the mood finds me). Thanks for your tutorial, it was very helpful as you can see. All hail SlapSti... I mean, AmScray!

Men At Work(continuation from my post over in "4-tabling")Isildur's sessions today were long and loss heavy. Spanning about 12 1/2 hours, his blood must have still been rushing after yesterday's Showdown.Kicking off at 9:30 this morning EST, it started with some unknown player and quickly turned into a nearly 5 1/5 hour match against "PepperoniF" (Rui Cao). These two have had a begrudged history, with Pepp calling Isildur a donk a few times and Isildur refusing to accomidate Pepp's requests, calling him a "nit." At one point in the match, Isildur was up over 100K. Running away with it, it would seem, untill the tides turned. When the match ended just after 3pm, Isildur found himself down 64K after almost 3,560 hands played. A short break and he was back, sitting this time with "gavz101" for some HU action at a 6-max table. This match turned into more than heads up when a few other players sat down and were allowed to stay. 1,700 hands later and more than 30K earned back from earlier, Isildur left and started a 6-table session with "w00ki3z." (Dan Cates). They started playing just before KP sat down with "ZeeJustin" for their evening session. This last (under about 3 hour part of the session) was played by the two exclusively untill the half-way point, then it became a 2 table match with "w00ki3z." and a 4 table rematch with Pepp who is arguably Isildur's new biggest rival. It didn't take long before Isildur shed his tables with Cates and focused once again on 4-tabling with Pepp. This lasted for the remainder of the session (ending just before 10pm), where, around quitting time the tables shrank away one at a time. It's a little unclear as to who won how much from Isildur, with the sessions blending together the way they did. What is clear is that Isildur gave away all of his winnings from yesterday and then some. Losing a little more than 200K on the day, a disheveled Isildur closed down the rest of the tables and logged off without saying (or typing in this case) a word.This should be an interesting week for both Daniel and Isildur, leading up to Round 2...

Open MS Paint.Minimize MS Paint window.Open Internet Browser.On internet browser, go to screen you want to take a picture of. Click "Print Screen" button (usually located near the top left or top right of your keyboard)Now, bring up your MS Paint Window. Click "Paste".This will paste a screen cap.You can then manuver the image so as to cut out the parts of the screen you don't want to show.Save this image.Upload it to a free photohost (http://www.Photobucket.com)Once you get this far, its all cake from here.(this is a tutorial on how to take a screen cap. As far as "you" go, I still can't figure out what the hell you're doing, coming in here and pretending to be some sort of 'reporter'. It's strange.)
Get with the times..http://vvcap.net

This week Isildur had better results in his Monday sessions following Sunday's Showdown, unlike last Monday following Round 1. He played early, starting at just before 7:30am EST and playing 'till 9am, winning over 100K in a HU session with "Ilari FIN" (Ilari Sahamies) at $25/$50 PLO. He then played "Sauce123" (Ben Sulsky) at a little after 12:30 in $50/$100 HU NLHE untill about 3:30, where he won just under 28K. After that was a short-handed 6-max game of $25/$50 PLO against "urnotindangr" (Scott Palmer) and "LuckyGump" (Alexey Makarov) among others. This lasted almost 2 hours, ending close to 7pm, and he lost around $2,500. All sessions combined equal about a 132K profit on the day.Isildur's next Showdown match is already set. He'll be taking on "urnotindanger" next week in a match that almost seems long overdue. These two have become very familiar with each other over the past few months in sessions that have lasted many hours with huge swings, as you know if you've followed my posts throughout this thread, although play between the two has been at a minimum since the "musical chairs" incident nearly a month ago where Scott had his biggest online loss (on Stars) in a single night - 750K. That night also made Scott the player who has lost the most money to Isildur on Stars, a title previously held by "w00ki3z." (Dan Cates). To date he is down a little more than 600K to Isildur which should make it a great cage match to watch even though they mostly play PLO together.On the flip side of that, Isildur's new biggest rival and the player who he is down the most money to on Stars (-500K), told Isildur months ago that he was ready for his shot in the Showdown. "PepperoniF" (Rui Cao) told him back in December that he wanted to play him as soon as possible. Isildur said that others were in line but that he would mention his name for the list. This was, however, well before he became stuck so much to Rui, which mostly happened in the past month and a half. It will be very interesting to see if Rui's name will be the next to come up when Isildur's Showdown with Scott is over, and pretty exciting if it does.

The Isildur vs "urnotindangr" Superstar Showdown begins this Sunday (April 3rd) and will be another 5,000 hand match spread over 2 weekends.