Sick Twitter From Vanessa Rousso

I hate to break this news, but my husband Chad @downtownchad was recently diagnosed w a rare form of cancer. A large tumor was removed yest.Trying to remain upbeat n positive as we wait 4 final pathol. reprt-due next week. We r currently focused on recovery from his major surgery

The cancer looks like sarcoma. 10 lb tumor was removed from retroperitoneal area in his abdomen. Nothing sure till we get pathology report.

The cancer looks like sarcoma. 10 lb tumor was removed from retroperitoneal area in his abdomen. Nothing sure till we get pathology report.
Terrible news, I hope he makes a speedy recovery.
10 fucking pounds?!
yes, I have seen bigger tumors removed. Plus sometimes patients have fluid in the bellycalled Ascites which I have seen 5 -6 liters tapped from there belly. The procedure is called Paracentesis. My heart , and prayers go out to Chad and Vanessa. Speaking from experience it's a long hard road but one that can be beaten. I had another lap and biopsy done Feb 14 results should be in any day. he said things looked good.
I hate to break this news, but my husband Chad @downtownchad was recently diagnosed w a rare form of cancer. A large tumor was removed yest.Trying to remain upbeat n positive as we wait 4 final pathol. reprt-due next week. We r currently focused on recovery from his major surgery
The serious nature of this tweet, juxtaposed against textspeak, reminds me of why I love the internet. Best of luck, Chad, and try to hold it together, princess.

She's been updating on twitter about the situation. Best of luck to him! He seems like a great guy from all I've heard.https://twitter.com/#!/VanessaRoussoVanessaRousso Feb 19 The cancer looks like sarcoma. 10 lb tumor was removed from retroperitoneal area in his abdomen. Nothing sure till we get pathology report.March 2Good news, @DowntownChad is recovering very well from his surgery and is feeling well enough 2play LA Bounty Shoot Out at Bike next week!Radiation will begin in about two weeks for Chad @downtownchad so until then he will play some events on PokerStars and the BSO at the Bike.I will be playing the NBC Heads Up for @GoDaddy on Friday and will be donating 10% of my winnings to charity! March 3Unfortunately I'll have to miss the @GoDaddy HU Draw party this evening. Chad has been admitted to the hospital due to complications.:club:

RIP :club::ts
Not sure what these historical people noted in the milk carton thread did to get banned (those that were banned), but this guy has posted nothing but troll and downright hate stuff. I'd really like to think there's a zero tolerance kind of policy on here with stuff like this. Moderators, assemble.