Phil Laak Vs Viffer

Just watched like 8 minutes of LeeAnn Tweedon's post cash game interview and was shocked that she didn't broach the fact that Phil Laak was drunk, out of control, playing like a maniac and irritating the hell out of VifferHe really looked like he wanted to punch Philwhat does happen if a guy is hiding behind the coach and a player not in the hand grabs it and turns it over? let's say with or without a chip or a card protector on it.

These last two weeks of this has been awesome..I am really not sure how much money Laak has to be able to afford to donk his money off when he is obviously so drunk.Olivier runs so bad, but is a great player..Viffer is a sick man..So ELI..

ty for posting. watching a drunk player like that is kinda like watching a train wreck. you know what's gonna happen but you can't turn away. my favorite line was 'life is like a magical freeroll anyways' lol

ty for posting. watching a drunk player like that is kinda like watching a train wreck. you know what's gonna happen but you can't turn away. my favorite line was 'life is like a magical freeroll anyways' lol
that line was great.I didn't notice if he saw his cards on the QdJd hand, but there was a previous one where laak said sth like "you can see one card" and viffer turned over both of laak's cards, and I thought that was way out of line.the one thing that that tilted me was the first week, because viffer would speak and half his words were "like".overall it was fun to watch, but I guess we're all waiting for the plo cash game.

Viffer scares me..He has a monsterish look and feel about him...Sort of like he should be on the Munsters or something.