Overuse Of Exclamation Points

CaneBrain has some pre-embargo I think. Not all of them are $1,500, many are sub $200
yeah, I have 7 left or so but they would probably only be worth $250 each or so. Luckily, they were very well cared for before I bought them so they are still perfectly smokable. I use them mostly as gifts and smoke one a year.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How else, do you propose, one might express an exclamatory sentiment? I mean, I agree there are better ways. Written language is still stuck in the 9th Century. On this medium, there are all manner of

shooting an unarmed kid probably isnt cool.

poor bastard never stood a chance.

yeah, I have 7 left or so but they would probably only be worth $250 each or so. Luckily, they were very well cared for before I bought them so they are still perfectly smokable. I use them mostly as gifts and smoke one a year.
March 27th ...I'll have 30 years of sobrietyMarch 30th...my Birthdayjust saying.
  • 1 year later...
What the fuck is with people overusing exclamation points? It's super infuriating when I see a goddamn exclamation point after every single motherfucking sentence. Everything you do doesnt deserve to be punctuated with an exclamation. Stop it. Now. Please.Thanks for reading!!
Lebron James twitter account:* Not going to be a good day for my buddy @DwyaneWade 2morrow! Down goes Marquette* Congrats to O State on reaching the Elite 8. Keep it going!* Aaron Craft best defensive perimeter and maybe all around in college ball!* The charge call in college ball is out of control man!* Am I the only one finding it hard to watch this Marquette vs Fla game cause of the Gators uni's or is it just the TV in my room on?* RT @MickBoogie: @KingJames I finally checked out @UnknwnMiami today ... Pretty dope sir.(Well thank u sir for checking it out!)* Make sure ya'll check out that article link about Don Thompson! Great guy and an inspiration for us all.* Congrats Don Thompson! Amazing day for u and your family http://bit.ly/GHCa3t* S/O Coach Urban Meyer and his wonderful family! Great seeing u guys after the game and looking forward to joining u guys at the horseshoe!* RT @amotz23: I miss getting retweeted(there u go big time!)* @LloydPierceLP @RichPaul4 @WAD216 #nikeproblems Yeah that's not gone cut it man! Gotta get u together over there in Memphis!and so on and so forth.
I don't follow anyone on Twitter! NOBODY!!!
Ok?I don't actually follow Lebron because he rarely says anything interesting, but someone retweeted the below tweet (which is pretty cool) and got me to look at the rest of his timeline (which is not).LeBron James @KingJames#WeAreTrayvonMartin #Hoodies #Stereotyped #WeWantJusticedb6f9a902a27d11bb09b06d496ef6926.jpg

so nobody's ever gonna say anything about the anuses that have been on this page for a year or so?