Overuse Of Exclamation Points

I think that it bothers you so much because you consider yourself to be the scram to runthemover's loogie.I...I'm not sure that sentence means what I want it to mean.
jesus you talk more out of yoru ass and have more crack pot theories than anyone I knowhordak.jpg I like runFlume%20Covered%20Bridge%20in%20Autumn_%20Franconia%20Notch%20State%20Park_%20New%20Hampshire.jpg and I'd vote for him above a good 80 percent of the forumhordak.jpg I don't like loggiehordak.jpg WellFlume%20Covered%20Bridge%20in%20Autumn_%20Franconia%20Notch%20State%20Park_%20New%20Hampshire.jpgrather than don't likeFlume%20Covered%20Bridge%20in%20Autumn_%20Franconia%20Notch%20State%20Park_%20New%20Hampshire.jpg I don't get how everyone things he's funny when I just think almost all his jokes are hackyFlume%20Covered%20Bridge%20in%20Autumn_%20Franconia%20Notch%20State%20Park_%20New%20Hampshire.jpg and don't know how anyone ( other than the easily offended) could vote for him over scramhordak.jpg
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How else, do you propose, one might express an exclamatory sentiment? I mean, I agree there are better ways. Written language is still stuck in the 9th Century. On this medium, there are all manner of

shooting an unarmed kid probably isnt cool.

poor bastard never stood a chance.

I'm pretty sure that if I met you in personFlume%20Covered%20Bridge%20in%20Autumn_%20Franconia%20Notch%20State%20Park_%20New%20Hampshire.jpg you would annoy the shit out of me by trying to hard to be funny all the time when I didn't think you were at all funnyFlume%20Covered%20Bridge%20in%20Autumn_%20Franconia%20Notch%20State%20Park_%20New%20Hampshire.jpg and I'd make no attempt to hide my annoyance at allhordak.jpg

jesus you talk more out of yoru ass and have more crack pot theories than anyone I know. I like run and I'd vote for him above a good 80 percent of the forum. I don't like loggie.Well rather than don't like, I don't get how everyone things he's funny when I just think almost all his jokes are hacky, and don't know how anyone ( other than the easily offended) could vote for him over scram
Sorry man, I didn't mean to get under your skin like that. I was just drawing tangential points based on your obvious bias in regards to KOOT. But I guess it's all just semantics by now.
Sorry man, I didn't mean to get under your skin like that. I was just drawing tangential points based on your obvious bias in regards to KOOT. But I guess it's all just semantics by now.
You're getting under my skin more by adding old punctuation to my posts. I didn't go back and edit the posts you made with scram pics, and I'd appreciate the same courtesy when you quote my posts.
you would annoy the shit out of me by trying to hard to be funny all the time
But see, I wouldn't. I'm not like that at all. It's different here, because the medium lends itself to quick, stupid jokes. In person, I'm very laid back. I make jokes here and there, but i hardly try to be funny all the time. I've met one person from this forum who could attest to this, although we'd probably have to toss out her opinion due to her being blinded by my incredible good looks.
That's easy. Balloon Guy. I don't like paying for my own cigars.
Nobody pays for cigars when I'm around. ( BG 2006)I would be happy to buy you a cigar and shoot the breeze with you ( BG 2011 )
I'll take a Gurkha His Majesty's Reserve please.(Yes, I just googled "most expensive cigar.")
hahahahaha. kindred spirits, you and I.
I'll take a Gurkha His Majesty's Reserve please.(Yes, I just googled "most expensive cigar.")
If you don't smoke cigars, the Gurkas will knock you on your rear.But they are cool. One of my poker buddies climbed to base camp and when he got back he was hooked on Gurkas, so he would hand them out every so often. They are good smokes.And the most expensive cigar will always be a pre-embargo Cuban. Some can fetch $1,500 each.
If you don't smoke cigars, the Gurkas will knock you on your rear.But they are cool. One of my poker buddies climbed to base camp and when he got back he was hooked on Gurkas, so he would hand them out every so often. They are good smokes.And the most expensive cigar will always be a pre-embargo Cuban. Some can fetch $1,500 each.
Those are purely for collectablity though, right? no one actually smokes 60 year old cigars, do they?
Those are purely for collectablity though, right? no one actually smokes 60 year old cigars, do they?
If properly maintained, these cigars are very smoke-able.That is one of the reasons why they are so expensive, like a wine, if its well taken care of they get better, if they were stuck in a shed in the desert they will not be any good.Some cigar makers age their tobacco up to 3 years before they roll them into cigars. This allows the carbs to turn to sugar, sweetening the flavor. Some times they are stored in barns where they use smoke to keep them moist, and this influences the flavor as well. The minimum a tobacco leaf is aged is a year before it is made into a cigar, and those cigars are not often very good.If the cigar is allowed to go below about ~45 percent moisture, then you pretty much can't save it. Even at 50, it takes months to bring it up to a level that it is supposed to be at.I have never smoked one of these because I am not a refined palate and could never really afford to smoke a cigar that expensive, I just like to smoke.CaneBrain has some pre-embargo I think. Not all of them are $1,500, many are sub $200