Overuse Of Exclamation Points

What the fuck is with people overusing exclamation points? It's super infuriating when I see a goddamn exclamation point after every single motherfucking sentence. Everything you do doesnt deserve to be punctuated with an exclamation. Stop it. Now. Please.Thanks for reading!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How else, do you propose, one might express an exclamatory sentiment? I mean, I agree there are better ways. Written language is still stuck in the 9th Century. On this medium, there are all manner of

shooting an unarmed kid probably isnt cool.

poor bastard never stood a chance.

How else, do you propose, one might express an exclamatory sentiment? I mean, I agree there are better ways. Written language is still stuck in the 9th Century. On this medium, there are all manner of ways we could better express ourselves, without being forced to comply with outdated devices of punctuation. Pictures come to mind.The following punctuation marks shall be replaced with the following pictures.The period shall be replaced by Hordak:hordak.jpgThe comma, with this picturesque covered bridge.Flume%20Covered%20Bridge%20in%20Autumn_%20Franconia%20Notch%20State%20Park_%20New%20Hampshire.jpgEllipses, with this picture of a slightly spacey Ronald ReaganRonald%20Reagan%201996.jpgThe question mark is outdated. Now, we're using this.supertrain_tony_danza.jpgAnd the exclamation point can be forever rendered into the dustbin of arcane literary devices in favor of this, more textural and expressive image. awkward_boners_8.jpg

• Like 1

i! Think! you! have ! a ! problem! bro! i !think! you! should! serioulsly! talk! to! someone!. but! seriously!.!.!.!.i! just! talked! to! this! one! woman!...and! she! explained! that! every! exclamation! point! makes! people! happeier! every! time! they! see! it!

stop derailing my thread assholes!!
How the hell do you figure this is a 'derailment' supertrain_tony_danza.jpg.Fact is Flume%20Covered%20Bridge%20in%20Autumn_%20Franconia%20Notch%20State%20Park_%20New%20Hampshire.jpg this thread was an abortion from the start hordak.jpg All you're seeing here is making use of an otherwise useless post Ronald%20Reagan%201996.jpg

A poem.I exclaim! or I'm really not yelling at you sweetheart:I'll fuck your every holeYour every hole I'll fuck!I'll fuck them eachUntil they gapeEnough to fit a truckI'll fuck each hole raw-dogI'll fuck them till I bleed!I'll fuck your eyesI'll fuck earsAnd that designed to breedI'll drive at them, no regardThe damage that I do!Friction foremostI'm circumcisedNo skin relief for youI'll pound your ass and noseDown to your very pores!I'll find a wayMicro as fuckTo turn your cells to whoresPiston-like, piston-likeI'll fuck your holes to death!I'll drill your throatTo its moist endStealing from you your breathI'll fuck your... fuck your... fuck!I'll fuck your every hole!Even describedIntangibleI'd even fuck your soul

How else, do you propose, one might express an exclamatory sentiment? I mean, I agree there are better ways. Written language is still stuck in the 9th Century. On this medium, there are all manner of ways we could better express ourselves, without being forced to comply with outdated devices of punctuation. Pictures come to mind.The following punctuation marks shall be replaced with the following pictures.The period shall be replaced by Hordak:hordak.jpgThe comma, with this picturesque covered bridge.Flume%20Covered%20Bridge%20in%20Autumn_%20Franconia%20Notch%20State%20Park_%20New%20Hampshire.jpgEllipses, with this picture of a slightly spacey Ronald ReaganRonald%20Reagan%201996.jpgThe question mark is outdated. Now, we're using this.supertrain_tony_danza.jpgAnd the exclamation point can be forever rendered into the dustbin of arcane literary devices in favor of this, more textural and expressive image. awkward_boners_8.jpg
Just remember you faggots voted for loogie over this guyhordak.jpg Faggotsawkward_boners_8.jpgawkward_boners_8.jpgawkward_boners_8.jpg