Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Women keep owning the 1st quarter, wtg LisaPokerStars Game #57799136370: Tournament #345122706, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XII (600/1200) - 2011/02/17 0:07:49 ETTable '345122706 3' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: DiamondDixi (61661 in chips) Seat 9: armen13 (34339 in chips) DiamondDixi: posts the ante 125armen13: posts the ante 125DiamondDixi: posts small blind 600armen13: posts big blind 1200*** HOLE CARDS ***DiamondDixi: raises 1200 to 2400armen13: calls 1200*** FLOP *** [7d Td 6s]armen13: checks DiamondDixi: bets 3000armen13: raises 5400 to 8400DiamondDixi: raises 50736 to 59136 and is all-inarmen13: calls 23414 and is all-inUncalled bet (27322) returned to DiamondDixiarmen13 said, "nh"*** TURN *** [7d Td 6s] [5c]*** RIVER *** [7d Td 6s 5c] [7c]*** SHOW DOWN ***armen13: shows [Th Jd] (two pair, Tens and Sevens)DiamondDixi: shows [Ts Tc] (a full house, Tens full of Sevens)DiamondDixi collected 68678 from potarmen13 finished the tournament in 2nd place and received $86.40.DiamondDixi wins the tournament and receives $128.00 - congratulations!*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 68678 | Rake 0 Board [7d Td 6s 5c 7c]Seat 1: DiamondDixi (button) (small blind) showed [Ts Tc] and won (68678) with a full house, Tens full of SevensSeat 9: armen13 (big blind) showed [Th Jd] and lost with two pair, Tens and Sevens

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I remember is he was driving an EVac vehicle lol.I am one of those college kids haha although I can't justify driving over an hr just to play 2-10 spread haha
there was no 2-10 when i first played there just 4-8, they all came to play a no-limit cash game and didn't understand playing limit. They were no better at 2-10, which is more like no limit for there stacks. Not saying I'm an expert but you didn't need to be to win money there. The experienced players were playing Omaha if they could get a table going.
Hypocrites itt, isn't like 98% of life taking pleasure out of the patheticness surrounding us?
Yes it is! (Signed a Timberwolves fan) you will be joining us after next year, but I guess you got a title or 2 so I'm sure you're devastated

I hate to keep bringing this up, but at least he spent it. Wish he would have played the Neg-O b/c I think it would have been hilarious all the shit he talks while playing, but at least the toothless crack whore or the dope man did not get it.And really, $11 is no big deal. I would not have shipped it if I was really worried about it. BUT, it probably will hurt his begging tho, b/c no one wants to give to a beggar and not get a show out of it or something.ucallitsover.jpg

Shagg how did you end up last night?
sigh, really lame
This ^^. Got lucky against Figger B vs B with JJ>99 to get chip leader. Then later on got AK 3-way with K on board. "I HAZ TOP PEAR TOP KICKR! I'Z BE GOOOD!" microdonk mentality and spewed it all off into a flopped set "777". Made a small comeback until the same guy I spewed it to had AA>QQ, then out I went in 12th. Ohh well.

^^^ really appreciate the stake man... thank's a bunch... I ended up going to a buddys having sum whiskey and "coke", and it was the most amazing surprise to see 11 dollars in my account when i came back bro...i was gonna use my 5 FPP points... Respect. I will stick with my promise and am done beggin for anything. And am starting my lucrative career at Shoppers Drug Mart. Much love buddy'

^^^ really appreciate the stake man... thank's a bunch... I ended up going to a buddys having sum whiskey and "coke", and it was the most amazing surprise to see 11 dollars in my account when i came back bro...i was gonna use my 5 FPP points... Respect. I will stick with my promise and am done beggin for anything. And am starting my lucrative career at Shoppers Drug Mart. Much love buddy'
except he staked you to the Neg-O bru
except he staked you to the Neg-O bru
Uhhh, YEAH! I was planning on getting $11 worth of enjoyment watching you shit talking and playing like a spazz, but instead I am the jack-ass for giving the stray cat a fresh piece of snapper instead of left over tuna like you usually get. I hope you really hold to your "begging days are over" statement, because after this stunt, you may have shit in your easter basket. I'm not mad at you, but now MSP stake rules apply when I give any more stakes out. I hope your new job works out and you get your life turned around for the best.
Corvair, do you want a one-off stake for a mtt of your choice somewhere in the $20-30 range? me and disco duck feel bad
go for it Chris :club: