Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

guess i underestimated how detrimental giving a guy $1.75 stakes is to the "community".doubt i would ever give the guy over $1.75 though. like i said, if he doesn't give it back, i would gladly return corvair the money. it really is my fault for even starting this in the first place, but we can kindly ask bob to remove him if he did in fact scam corvair.really don't understand the pissiness from you though.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how there is any entertainment value from sending some pathetic poster money. Especially when all it is going to do is promote him asking more people for stakes."oh im done after this one""can i have more""last one""ok one more?"etcetc.Its garbage and I can't stand people like that ever.

arsenic is like a stray cat, you know you aren't supposed to feed it, but you do anyway. then it keeps coming back and you have to feed it. then you learn to love the cat and everything is ok.

he's asked me several time for stakes and i ignore him. if i'm bored i'll ship him $1.75. it's just as easy to say no to the guy as it yes. the guy spews out of tournaments in epic fashion, there is some entertainment in that, especially because he trash talks while he does it.i will say that i think sending the guy anything over a buck or two is a big mistake, mainly because he's just really really really bad at poker. i don't know where i'm going with this other than i don't like fighting with you.

couldn't get home in time to play this week, i'm bummed.and it takes time but the drcrossack's of the world move on all on their own, this guy will be no exception. he'll get people a few times and then everyone will wise up n stop. the complaint is justified but the problem will take care of itself in due time. and if for some reason he doesn't go away, ban him. i see the kid didn't even use the $11 to play in the neg-o lol - epic string of $1.75 tourneys coming!

Also, if anyone needs a stake for tonight, post S/N and I'll do a random draw 30 minutes before game time. 50/50 NSB.Rather punt it off that way than give to Tanner on some sorry ass NBA games. Don't really like BB too much, but looking foward to NBA on TNT Tommorrow!!
I'll be betting the TNT games tomorrow. I think I like Bulls and Suns, but haven't seen spreads. I beat you in only 2 games, the day after I lost all 3 games that I bet.And Toy Story 3 was shit. How to Train your Dragon ftw!
I'll be betting the TNT games tomorrow. I think I like Bulls and Suns, but haven't seen spreads. I beat you in only 2 games, the day after I lost all 3 games that I bet.And Toy Story 3 was shit. How to Train your Dragon ftw!
I know. I'm just messin around. I still have a few transferrable $$ left.

Yeah, can't say I disagree with Adam here, I don't understand how he's entertaining at all, just pathetic. I also wouldn't be looking to establish any sort of transfer history with him in case he scams Stars with a fraudulent deposit or something at some point (strikes me as the type). I know it's miniscule amounts of money, but still something to consider.

I'm pretty good at gettin' 10th. Just be glad you didn't stake me. Nothing but a tease lately. But I think I'm do for a hot streak so if you were actually looking for new horses??? Ahh nevermind. I live pretty close to FARGOpokerND i'm sure i'll just introduce myself and he'll stake me for a Sit'n'go and we'll all be happy. (Sarcasm Fargo I don't want your money so please don't ask for me to be banned)

I'm in Twin Valley, MN Fargo. Check the map and you MIGHT find it. In all honesty it's about 55 miles to the NE of Fargo/Moorhead
I've been through there a few times before, usually on my Mahnomen trips. Once, my car broke down at the turkey farm just north of TV and an older gentleman hauled my car to the repair shop in TV (I am pretty sure it was there??) and I sat in his car (it was cooold) until my dad came to pick me up.
I've been through there a few times before, usually on my Mahnomen trips. Once, my car broke down at the turkey farm just north of TV and an older gentleman hauled my car to the repair shop in TV (I am pretty sure it was there??) and I sat in his car (it was cooold) until my dad came to pick me up.
Yeah that would be Twin Valley. Have had alot of fun playing poker with the college aged drunks in Mahnomen, myself being one also but my superior alcohol tolerance helped me in the 2-6 AM hours, at least thats what I tell myself. But yeah I guarantee you I would know the older man whose car you were in. Not even a thousand people in this town so that's not saying much.
Yeah that would be Twin Valley. Have had alot of fun playing poker with the college aged drunks in Mahnomen, myself being one also but my superior alcohol tolerance helped me in the 2-6 AM hours, at least thats what I tell myself. But yeah I guarantee you I would know the older man whose car you were in. Not even a thousand people in this town so that's not saying much.
I just realized how creepy "older man whose care you were in" sounded. Gotta go have a smoke and try not to think about that one for a while.