Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Kobe...if I dont win... anything but first place...I will wave goodbye to this forum, banish myself forever...work at shoppers drug mart, hit on milfs, live my sad pathetic life.....

I'm with Kobe...if I dont win... anything but first place...I will wave goodbye to this forum, banish myself forever...work at shoppers drug mart, hit on milfs, live my sad pathetic life.....
quoting this for future reference
DONT DO IT, ITS NOT WORTH IT. WE NEED YOU, EVERY FORUM NEEDS A CHEAP WHORE
Yea, I don't know if it is that deep. Believe me when I tell you this, IT COULD BE WORSE. I'll explain soon.
The con-artist in you is what makes me the saddest for ya. I'll continue reciting your flambasting of me for not giving you a stake:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...2&hl=stakesThen within a day you PM me asking for a stake, giving a 100% cash guarantee, etc.Whenver you feel like you might have a fish on the hook to get another stake, you just overplay your hand and start promising success. It's probably adhd/dual personality more than scam artist....but it's just awful man.Like when I read your first post in THIS thread stating "not here to cause trouble, just something something donk4life". I literally thought to myself, I want to prop bet how many more posts go by before he posts again with his name asking for a stake. :club:
The con-artist in you is what makes me the saddest for ya. I'll continue reciting your flambasting of me for not giving you a stake:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...2&hl=stakesThen within a day you PM me asking for a stake, giving a 100% cash guarantee, etc.Whenver you feel like you might have a fish on the hook to get another stake, you just overplay your hand and start promising success. It's probably adhd/dual personality more than scam artist....but it's just awful man.Like when I read your first post in THIS thread stating "not here to cause trouble, just something something donk4life". I literally thought to myself, I want to prop bet how many more posts go by before he posts again with his name asking for a stake. :club:
that was the old arsenic, he is a new man!But seriously, I think msp needs an apology.
that was the old arsenic, he is a new man!But seriously, I think msp needs an apology.
Is it the fact I say the same exact thing everytime this guy posts in any depth?? :)I'm just still tilted by the audacity of a person to berate me and wish ill on me for not electing to give him a stake, and then within 48 hours PM me without any sort of resolution or apology to the prior discretion and ask me for a stake and promise he'll win and yada yada yada. It was the sequence of events. I've just never witnessed, even in the e-world, someone so blatantly ignorant.
Is it the fact I say the same exact thing everytime this guy posts in any depth?? :)I'm just still tilted by the audacity of a person to berate me and wish ill on me for not electing to give him a stake, and then within 48 hours PM me without any sort of resolution or apology to the prior discretion and ask me for a stake and promise he'll win and yada yada yada. It was the sequence of events. I've just never witnessed, even in the e-world, someone so blatantly ignorant.
me likes your pretty words :club:
He really was an ass in that thread, and was WAY out of line. He has settled down and changed his stick since then. I think he is a sad person and needs some help in life, but as far as adding to some comedy around here, it is fun to have him in spurts. I mean, do people watch reality tv for the depth, or to watch the train wreck. Look at Jersey Shore. Those are the biggest bunch of waste of space in this universe, but they give some people enjoyment. Different strokes for different folks.After further review, it was really close, but since I won a few SNGs and got back into the black for the day, I am going to be nice and send you a stake. Just don't act like too much of an ass and piss any more people off, and don't take my money and run and buy a dime bag of some bunk-ass hay.
You obviously are lucky enough to live/work/hang out with the upper-echelon of society. Hang out in the lower-class of society like the hoods/trailer parks/etc. and it is common for it to occur. It gets to the point where it does not phase you anymore.

hand I saw that was pretty crazyferal_cow_icon.gifConverted by a herd of feral cowsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($10+$1) t10/t20 - 8 playersBB MoMoShaBoBo: t4,699 UTG The Rose 22: t1,381 UTG+1 Sir_Poker86: t2,970 MP ringos67: t3,120 HJ RyeTyler: t3,120 CO Figger: t2,950 Button MattN: t2,970 SB Duggs13: t2,790 Preflop: (t30) (8 players)The Rose 22 calls t20, 2 folds, RyeTyler raises to t140, 2 folds, Duggs13 calls t130, MoMoShaBoBo folds, The Rose 22 calls t120Flop: (t440) 6d.gifAc.gif7d.gif (3 players)Duggs13 checks, The Rose 22 bets t120, RyeTyler calls t120, Duggs13 raises to t410, The Rose 22 calls t290, RyeTyler calls t290Turn: (t1,670) 5h.gif (3 players)Duggs13 bets t2240 and is all-in, The Rose 22 calls t831 and is all-in, RyeTyler calls t2240River: (t6,981) Kd.gif (3 players)The Rose 22 showed 8h.gif9s.gif, and lost with a straight, Five to NineRyeTyler showed Ah.gifAs.gif, and lost with three of a kind, AcesDuggs13 showed 5d.gifAd.gif, and won (6981) with a flush, Ace highDuggs13 won t6981

Hello CorvairShagg,We have transferred USD 11.00 from your account to 'UCALLITSOVER' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Unless he used another one of his accounts, (No entry by ucallitsover) I got screwed by a dope head :club: Ohh well. That is not the 1st, 2nd or even 50th time that has happened. Sad part is that I have been screwed out of less money before.

Wow, yeah!!! Cool job guys! Promote begging for your own entertainment and keep an annoying guy around who is worthless to this community. LOL I have an awesome time reading his pathetic posts while you bait him on with money.You're all so awesome!

well i'm just saying that i did start this all by giving him $1.75. Which by the way I only did twice, one other time I sent him a stake, he wasn't online, then shipped it back when he did get back online.So it's not out of the realm of possibility that maybeeeee he just logged off thinking he wasn't going to play.there's no need to jump off the deep end and act like an *******.

well i'm just saying that i did start this all by giving him $1.75. Which by the way I only did twice, one other time I sent him a stake, he wasn't online, then shipped it back when he did get back online.So it's not out of the realm of possibility that maybeeeee he just logged off thinking he wasn't going to play.there's no need to jump off the deep end and act like an *******.
I'm cool. I'm having fun with the comments. If he plays in something else, fine. If he ships it back, fine. If he gets head from a toothless crack-whore tonight, fine too. (Unfortunately he has no camera, so no pics :club: )
jesus christ adam get your fucking panties out of a wadcorvair i'd gladly ship you 11 if you think this is in anyway my fault.
Yeah...sounds like a good idea! Just keep on giving him a reason to stay around and I'll work on that.