Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

In this economy $11 can buy you a nice 3 bedroom houseI know it's still early and I haven't see the team totals yet but let me know if you want to make some baseball bets this year.
FOR SURE BETS
hey at least I got to see that last Stanley Cup in 67..... + I still remember Bobby's Baun winning goal with a broken leg in 64
Means you are old.:club:
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) You have to be someone I like2) You have to tell me something about how awesome I am3) Say something that you dislike about tanner or something negative4) Tell me I'm right5) Bring your "A" game even if you don't want to6) Ask me a question.7) Have fun8) ALSO, if I get a horse and you take serge or seacucumber out then you'll receive an extra $5!Some hefty requirements, I know, but if you're up for it then let me know.
1) Hmm.2) wsox is awesome because he once posted in a super awesome thread and he doesn't even know it.3) Tanner inexplicably didn't like Toy Story 3.4) You're right.5) I always bring my "A" game.6) You don't know what I'm talking about in #2, do you?7) I'm glad you didn't specify what I have fun with.8) Cool.
1) Hmm.2) wsox is awesome because he once posted in a super awesome thread and he doesn't even know it.3) Tanner inexplicably didn't like Toy Story 3.4) You're right.5) I always bring my "A" game.6) You don't know what I'm talking about in #2, do you?7) I'm glad you didn't specify what I have fun with.8) Cool.
Stars sn? And I'm pretty sure I know which thread you're talking about.
Oh, I don't play poker.
I know, which is why I was going to offer that you can pick someone who wants one or we'll continue on like this never happened.
I know, which is why I was going to offer that you can pick someone who wants one or we'll continue on like this never happened.
Ok, the first person who can correctly identify the meaning of my title gets wsox's stake.Unless you want to just forget about all this, which is fine with me too.
FOR SURE BETSMeans you are old.:club:
your right, fuI am not old, mind wise baby or body
Hey wsox, I recommend that guy.
good enough. It's your call. He better win me/us millions.SN lord anarchy?edit: I'm assuming your sn is the one below the pic.edit 2: I'm going to assume again that the 50/50 no stake back crap applies here. I didn't state anything but I figured that was the way things were run around here.edit 3: sent, good luck
good enough. It's your call. He better win me/us millions.SN lord anarchy?edit: I'm assuming your sn is the one below the pic.edit 2: I'm going to assume again that the 50/50 no stake back crap applies here. I didn't state anything but I figured that was the way things were run around here.edit 3: sent, good luck
1) yup2) sure3) received and registered, ty
Not here for trouble. Everybody be cool! Just predicting the winner, DONk4LIFE!!!! He can't lose...with the good karma I'm sendin his way'
What about me bro?TORONTO FOR LIFE

whoah! I thought I would be banished for askin for a 50/50 no stakeback spotter...any takers? Just so you know I haven't won a tournament on PokerStars since 2009. I'm due for a win!!!incase I dont get banned: UCALLITSOVER CITY: TORONTOps; serge if u spotted me, i wouldnt flip out and call u names when u knock me out hahah good times, good luck btw

Twins/Sox/Tigers in for a BIG dogfight all summer. It is going to be very stressful.Still waiting on a championship for any of my teams (that I remember...since I don't remember Twins in 87 or 91) in any sport.

whoah! I thought I would be banished for askin for a 50/50 no stakeback spotter...any takers? Just so you know I haven't won a tournament on PokerStars since 2009. I'm due for a win!!!incase I dont get banned: UCALLITSOVER CITY: TORONTOps; serge if u spotted me, i wouldnt flip out and call u names when u knock me out hahah good times, good luck btw
I ****ing hate you

tbrick your the man... i seriously got a calander today..(gona try and quit weed) but everyday ill cross an X and write a W and B, for no WEED and no BEGGING,,,the streak will start, I promise you guys. I got a job interview at "Shoppers Drug mart" lord knows I love drugs so its gonna be a great workplace environment...the cosmetics ladies are older but total milfs haha :club: