Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament #345122706 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $11 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcp.Daniel is shooting a live cash game instructional video for Poker VT today so won't be able to play.I'll be at the Raptors-Heat game tonight so also will have to miss things tonight.Have fun everybody.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy the game/return of Bosh. He is hoping for a warm reception, how will you greet him? Also, where can the standings be found for the quarter.
I haven't updated the standings yet for last week's game. You can find the standings at the Nego website. I'll update the standings tomorrow adding in both last week's and tonight's games.Bosh will be booed a lot but I save my boos for the true scum of the NBA, the refs.

I'll be in tonight if I have any energy left. My kid is sick (3rd time this winter) and kept me up the entire night. I got a total of 1hr when we both fell asleep on the couch from 7am-8am. Caffeine is not working.

I'll be in tonight if I have any energy left. My kid is sick (3rd time this winter) and kept me up the entire night. I got a total of 1hr when we both fell asleep on the couch from 7am-8am. Caffeine is not working.
I find drinking till you pass out alleviates this problem. Then you dont have to listen to the kid crying and whinning and complaining about being sick... The alternative is give the kid pepermint schnops, makes them sleep good!
I find drinking till you pass out alleviates this problem. Then you dont have to listen to the kid crying and whinning and complaining about being sick... The alternative is give the kid pepermint schnops, makes them sleep good!
Seems like great parenting advice, gl gov.
I will be playing but wont be very active if the Leafs game is close..If Leafs are losing I will be on MONKEY TILT..
your always on Monkey tilt :)in to topple Serge and Kobe baby

In, and hopfully this will not happen again, b/c you really don't.Picture2-29.pngAlso, if anyone needs a stake for tonight, post S/N and I'll do a random draw 30 minutes before game time. 50/50 NSB.Rather punt it off that way than give to Tanner on some sorry ass NBA games. Don't really like BB too much, but looking foward to NBA on TNT Tommorrow!!

put a little dab of tequila or whiskey on the gums of a teething baby, works like magic!

Also, if anyone needs a stake for tonight, post S/N and I'll do a random draw 30 minutes before game time. 50/50 NSB.Rather punt it off that way than give to Tanner on some sorry ass NBA games. Don't really like BB too much, but looking foward to NBA on TNT Tommorrow!!Put me in for a chance at a stake Thanks Shaggr23y(Springfield)

I'm feeling nice and I want to have less money so I'd be willing to stake someone for tonight, although I have some requirements.1) You have to be someone I like2) You have to tell me something about how awesome I am3) Say something that you dislike about tanner or something negative4) Tell me I'm right5) Bring your "A" game even if you don't want to6) Ask me a question.7) Have fun8) ALSO, if I get a horse and you take serge or seacucumber out then you'll receive an extra $5!Some hefty requirements, I know, but if you're up for it then let me know.

I'm feeling nice and I want to have less money so I'd be willing to stake someone for tonight, although I have some requirements.1) You have to be someone I like2) You have to tell me something about how awesome I am3) Say something that you dislike about tanner or something negative4) Tell me I'm right5) Bring your "A" game even if you don't want to6) Ask me a question.7) Have fun8) ALSO, if I get a horse and you take serge or seacucumber out then you'll receive an extra $5!Some hefty requirements, I know, but if you're up for it then let me know.
Thats is to much work I am to lazy
Where do you see the White Sox ending up this year?
Also, if anyone needs a stake for tonight, post S/N and I'll do a random draw 30 minutes before game time. 50/50 NSB.Rather punt it off that way than give to Tanner on some sorry ass NBA games. Don't really like BB too much, but looking foward to NBA on TNT Tommorrow!!Put me in for a chance at a stake Thanks Shaggr23y(Springfield)
Back off Sox, this horse is mine!! Great odds on this one:Neg-O 2010 2nd Quarter Winner - r23yNeg-O 2010 3rd Quarter 2nd Place - r23yLocking this one down now. Shipped!I'll still go one more if you cannot meet wsox's strict requirements. I'm easier than he is, but his may have more luck attached.

r23y I don't see anything but the one comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you see the White Sox ending up this year?
Where do I realistically see them finishing or where does my biased Sox loving attitude see them?Good question.Some question marks this year. Peavy: how is he going to be coming back from the injury and when will he be back in form? What will they be doing with Chris Sale? I think for now he should stay in the bullpen. Will Morel be good enough at 3b? Teahen can play third (shitty) or the OF and Vizquel is there to fill in. With the addition of Dunn I'd like to think positively but I'm usually let down. I can keep going with questions but that's enough for now.I'll say they win 91 and beat the Twins by 2 games, but it's just so hard to guess. I'm just happy they won one World Series in my lifetime, but two would be spectacular.Sorry serge. I know you're loaded and everything but you did not qualify for the stake because you didn't follow the rules.
Back off Sox, this horse is mine!! Great odds on this one:Neg-O 2010 2nd Quarter Winner - r23yNeg-O 2010 3rd Quarter 2nd Place - r23yLocking this one down now. Shipped!I'll still go one more if you cannot meet wsox's strict requirements. I'm easier than he is, but his may have more luck attached.
Thank you I will check when I get home sneaking around in my office right now on my I pod
Don't worry. He failed to follow the rules.
r23y I don't see anything but the one comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where do I realistically see them finishing or where does my biased Sox loving attitude see them?Good question.Some question marks this year. Peavy: how is he going to be coming back from the injury and when will he be back in form? What will they be doing with Chris Sale? I think for now he should stay in the bullpen. Will Morel be good enough at 3b? Teahen can play third (shitty) or the OF and Vizquel is there to fill in. With the addition of Dunn I'd like to think positively but I'm usually let down. I can keep going with questions but that's enough for now.I'll say they win 91 and beat the Twins by 2 games, but it's just so hard to guess. I'm just happy they won one World Series in my lifetime, but two would be spectacular.Sorry serge. I know you're loaded and everything but you did not qualify for the stake because you didn't follow the rules.
Its ok i think I can afford the $11.:)I have seen two World Series for my team, but still chasing that damn Stanley Cup...
Its ok i think I can afford the $11.:)I have seen two World Series for my team, but still chasing that damn Stanley Cup...
In this economy $11 can buy you a nice 3 bedroom houseI know it's still early and I haven't see the team totals yet but let me know if you want to make some baseball bets this year.
hey at least I got to see that last Stanley Cup in 67..... + I still remember Bobby's Baun winning goal with a broken leg in 64