Final Table Diamond Dixi

Kobe you got heart man. I'm a fuekn beggard so my opinion is not worth much. But for what' its worth, you're a good person. Unlike that Daniel Negreanu, I sent him a heartfelt essay why he should stake me in the WSOP Main Event..50/50 and stakeback some day when my life gets together...(maybe never)....Never heard from the greedy, twitchy basterd..(I'm half kidding, I did write him that essay in a personal message...but i'm kidding about him being greedy, I'm sure he hooked up 101 "old friends" who called him, a man who will risk to lose a million in a night, can not be a cheap person at all.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love you diamonddixi, playin a 2.20 nl 6 man..I will ship this in your honor, gladly, happily, be up all night too! muchos muchos muchos muchos mUUUUCHOS gracias'
WHAT AN ANIMAL, GUNNING IT ALL IN ON ONE TOURNAMENTPokerStars Game #57747640551: Tournament #363498931, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (40/80) - 2011/02/15 23:28:56 PT [2011/02/16 2:28:56 ET]Table '363498931 66' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Melisa0 (3150 in chips) Seat 2: dirkdonkkler (8232 in chips) Seat 3: Zãla (3704 in chips) Seat 4: UCALLITSOVER (2740 in chips) Seat 5: solid1111 (6300 in chips) Seat 6: 33degreeFM (5655 in chips) Zãla: posts small blind 40UCALLITSOVER: posts big blind 80*** HOLE CARDS ***solid1111: raises 80 to 160UCALLITSOVER said, "rubber a neccessity fo felattio and ***ing"33degreeFM: calls 160UCALLITSOVER said, "LOL"Melisa0: folds dirkdonkkler: calls 160UCALLITSOVER said, "hmmmm"Zãla: calls 120UCALLITSOVER said, "here GOES NOTHING"UCALLITSOVER: raises 2580 to 2740 and is all-insolid1111: folds 33degreeFM: folds dirkdonkkler: folds Zãla: calls 258033degreeFM said, "yup....gotta put a helmet on that your soldier before he gets into battle"*** FLOP *** [3c 2h 4s]UCALLITSOVER said, "lol"*** TURN *** [3c 2h 4s] [2d]UCALLITSOVER said, "ye"*** RIVER *** [3c 2h 4s 2d] [Ad]*** SHOW DOWN ***Zãla: shows [Js Jh] (two pair, Jacks and Deuces)UCALLITSOVER: shows [Kc Ks] (two pair, Kings and Deuces)UCALLITSOVER said, "got ya sucker"UCALLITSOVER collected 5960 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5960 | Rake 0 Board [3c 2h 4s 2d Ad]Seat 1: Melisa0 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: dirkdonkkler (button) folded before FlopSeat 3: Zãla (small blind) showed [Js Jh] and lost with two pair, Jacks and DeucesSeat 4: UCALLITSOVER (big blind) showed [Kc Ks] and won (5960) with two pair, Kings and DeucesSeat 5: solid1111 folded before FlopSeat 6: 33degreeFM folded before Flop

See, I am torn. Part of me hopes you lose for being a pathetic begging twat. The other part of me wants to see you win just so good people don't lose their money at your behalf.End result though is that I hope Bob bans your ass because I fucking hate begging.

women screwin me over, story of my life. Random person with lots of chips goes all in, i limped with 10,10, i instant call, He has AQ, flops the lady....yup yup. lifes still good tho, thanks again Diamond

See, I am torn. Part of me hopes you lose for being a pathetic begging twat. The other part of me wants to see you win just so good people don't lose their money at your behalf.End result though is that I hope Bob bans your ass because I fucking hate begging.
what he said ^^

why hasn't he been banned yet?wtf

because he's a man just looking to find his way. don't mean rose.
the guy needs serious help, get itit's bad enough seeing begging at the tables but here too

Arsenic needs help but I have to admit I find him amusing. :-)He's kind of like the puppy you keep around even though it poops on your rugs.

hey^ thanks alot man... i have a feelin my days here are numbered... its a matter of time before Daniel Negreanu personally bans me....for hating on his twitchy facial features... man someone explain why he hasn't banged Amber Heard yet?Young chicks dig money, im speakin from experience. Not sayin im a young chick, i mean ive banged a few, and my account was not brokeass at the moment of vaginal entry.

hey^ thanks alot man... i have a feelin my days here are numbered... its a matter of time before Daniel Negreanu personally bans me....for hating on his twitchy facial features... man someone explain why he hasn't banged Amber Heard yet?Young chicks dig money, im speakin from experience. Not sayin im a young chick, i mean ive banged a few, and my account was not brokeass at the moment of vaginal entry.
I still ****ing hate you.