Final Table Diamond Dixi

Final table Diamond DixiStars $12.00 Turbo 1st is $594.00she is 3/7364841232gg out in 3rd for $235edit 1/14 in a $4.40

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, went out in 11th in the $4.40 - not real good at nursing a short stack to make an FT. Shoved AK with about 12bb and got called by AA, oh well.

edit 1/14 in a $4.40
Thanks, went out in 11th in the $4.40 - not real good at nursing a short stack to make an FT. Shoved AK with about 12bb and got called by AA, oh well.
howz it happen
howz it happen
Well it's poker and I was 1st for only a few moments of poker time very close with 3 other guys at that time. Then CO shoves under 10BB I call in the BB with 7 7 he turns over AJo and hits 2 aces, then I shove 12 effective BB with AKs somewhere around the CO and get called by AA and that's all she wrote.
hah, well playednice cash
effective BBs tho
get with the new program oldie and you might learn something :club:

Personally I'm not that big on being railed period. Maybe if it's some big tournament where it's a big deal to make the final table then that's okay but 180s are just an everyday game for me so no big deal (no brag intended). But thanks for the thread Rose!

Personally I'm not that big on being railed period. Maybe if it's some big tournament where it's a big deal to make the final table then that's okay but 180s are just an everyday game for me so no big deal (no brag intended). But thanks for the thread Rose!
so humble!
Can you post a picture just to know if I should like you?
2zivgbs.jpgThat's me on the laptop playing on PokerStars. Those are my fans looking on.
Andrew you should hear her sexy southern belle accent to

235 eh...now probably is definitley not the time to ask. I'm commiting the biggest faux-pas of poker. Care to spare a poker bum $1.75.to: UCALLITSOVERcity: Toronto hell 19 cents wud work, 1 cent 2 cent, ill grind it up ahahahi got 1 penny tat i cant use...thinking of sending it DanielNegreanu. Maybe he can buy some sanity with it and fu<k Amber Heard...thats what I would do if I was in his shoes...every single second night....