• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.. I'm not wrong.. pitchfork did infact give it a 7.9. GFY.
dumbass. pitchfork is only correct about the reviews I agree with. for all the other ones they're just a bunch of pretentious music hating faggots.
dumbass. pitchfork is only correct about the reviews I agree with. for all the other ones they're just a bunch of pretentious music hating faggots.
This is true.
when did I say I agreed with their rating, dumbass?
Can't we all just agree that everyone's a dumbass and King of Limbs is pretty sweet, and so is In Rainbows.
when did I say I agreed with their rating, dumbass?
oh I didn't say you were wrong, just a dumbass. but I don't have time to argue. I just got phish's 2-14-98 show from gainsville fl and I'm gonna go totally mellow out to it.DUMBASS.
  • 4 weeks later...

damn it, just got an email from waste with something about "radiohead" and "the king of limbs" in the title and got all excited, but it was just to announce that the cd will be in stores tomorrow. thought there was gonna be a second half coming out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New tracks are probably my favs of the album if you're including them in King of Limbs. if you don't then I just like them better than the King of Limbs. I do like King of Limbs. If you include these tracks then the album becomes a more reasonable length and goes from good to Frosted Flakes greatI got my Newspaper Album etc today. I still haven't opened it yet. It's sitting there. It's wrapped in some bioblahblahblah plastic that degrades into CO2 and other stuff but supposedly will also keep the contents in good condition (only mine shipped with a small tear in the hole so THERE GOES THAT IDEA) with the King of Limbs Album cover on one side and the words RADIOHEAD (facing inwards) on the other side.