• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys going to get the newspaper album or just the digital copy?LLY, you don't need to answer.
Yeah, but did I get the MP3 or the WAV?(Okay, fine, I won't answer that one either)

There's very little information about this whole thing, so people are going with whatever they can find. The latest rumor can be found here at At Ease, the unofficial official Radiohead rumor / discussion site:http://web.ateaseweb.com/2011/02/15/is-rad...-8-track-album/Apparently by scrutinizing a south-east asian / Japanese preorder site, people "discovered" that King of Limbs (I almost just called it "In Limbs," still getting used to the name) will have 8 tracks.I think it's just a complete rumor, but if you feel the need to feed on random gossip, feel free to indulge yourself.

so does anybody have any fucking clue what a newspaper album is then? I mean, that just doesn't make any sense.
I'm sure it makes sense in Thom's crazy ass head, but no, no one has any idea what that means.
I'm sure it makes sense in Thom's crazy ass head, but no, no one has any idea what that means.
I'm just hoping I don't pay $48 for 2 records that are actually made out of newspaper with it just being their way of making some statement about the state of modern music. radiohead be crazy!
You guys really don't know what a newspaper album is? I thought you were music snobs.
shouldn't you be shopping for new cargo pants?
so does anybody have any fucking clue what a newspaper album is then? I mean, that just doesn't make any sense.
They will release a package that includes two clear 10" vinyl records in a purpose-built record sleeve in May.The "newspaper album" format, which we think is a Radiohead in-joke about free CDs being given away with weekend nationals, will also come with a compact disc, large sheets of artwork and a digital download.I don't know anything about the credibility of this report.
OMGOMGOMG IT'S GETTING SO CLOSE
Getting close? It's already out. Go to your confirmation email and check your Tracking.I'm listening to it right now ohgodohgod

No, that video's incredible.Here's my advice to those listening to the album: Don't make up your mind about anything before listening to it twice. It really caught me off guard the first time (mostly because I literally rolled out of bed and listened to it half asleep). It's slow, haunting, electronic, drawn out, and there are very few guitars. It's intricate and beautiful. When you listen to it, be prepared to relax and mellow out, and be sure that you have good headphones because it can be quiet and subtle.I can't even contemplate forming an opinion of this before I listen to it a few more times.