Negreanu Open 4th Quarter Winners And 2010 Toc Info

I'm sorry that it's taken me a bit of time to post this but I needed to put a couple things in place first.2010 4th Quarter Winners and Prize InstructionsCongratulations to all the 4th Quarter Winners!4TH QUARTER CHIP SET WINNERS1 superjeff13 562.922 kobe2odom8 462.373 Wsox08 432.674TH QUARTER FCP TSHIRT OR HAT WINNERS4 MaxStPolish 391.555 rcgs59 339.516 sergetoronto 334.847 CorvairShagg 309.638 voices_Shh 299.029 Gov-FCP 292.86If your PokerStars name is listed above please send me a private message with the following information: * PokerStars Name * FCP Name * Real Name * Shipping Address * Email Address (needed for Tournament of Champions information) * Prize (if you are a 4th - 9th place finisher please include your choice of FCP Shirt or FCP Hat. If you choose a shirt please include size)2010 Tournament of Champions InfoDate: Wed March 2nd at 9:00 PM ETThe tournament will be NL Holdem with our normal structure and $10+$1 buyin with the winner getting an extra $250 provided by Daniel.I'll e-mail those who I list below with the password about 1 week prior to the tournament starting. If you don't have an e-mail by Feb 27th please send me a PM here in the forum for the information.Just a note that if either myself or Gov finish in first place the $250 prize will go to the 2nd place winner and if Gov and I finish in 1st and 2nd it means that you all suck and deserve nothing.1st Quarter1 Tasman25 2 hoodini 3 rcgs59 4 JoeShowdown 5 MaxStPolish 6 A REAL DEAL 7 NotoriousCPA 8 IamiN4u9 Hatchet8262nd Quarter1 r23y 2 GWCGWC 3 JoeShowdown 4 IamiN4u 5 Big_M 6 rcgs59 7 Hatchet826 8 Figger 9 se7enth_bok 3rd Quarter1 Big_M2 r23y3 seacucumber14 hoodini5 CorvairShagg6 JoeShowdown7 MaxStPolish8 rcgs599 potatoman794th Quarter1 superjeff132 kobe2odom83 Wsox084 MaxStPolish5 rcgs596 sergetoronto7 CorvairShagg8 voices_Shh9 Gov-FCP

I haven't submitting my tourney request in yet but for the TOC what do people think about making it a knockout tourney ?Can those who have qualified let me know what they think in this thread and then I'll send my tourney request into Stars as either a regular one or a Knockout(Bounty) one.

Wish I could play. GL to whoever wins in my place
Just thought about that last sentence, and it doesn't make since. Why would I wish gl to the winner? He doesn't need gl, he won!

NLHE knockout is great

Does any one want a hat or t-shirt I am willing to donate my prize to whoever as I have lots of t-shirts and hats

anything is fine to me. I'm not sure what gives me the best chance unless nobody shows up so whatever.Also, Rose, kobe isn't worthy. He's a meanie. I'll take whatever you wanna give.

send the hat this way, one time
1st in line, and my sweetie can't say no to you, you got it baby, send your info to Bob and tell him it's my 4th quarter prize :)Bricker you get the next one honeyBob I am donating my 4th quarter prize to Skyler
1st in line, and my sweetie can't say no to you, you got it baby, send your info to Bob and tell him it's my 4th quarter prize :)Bricker you get the next one honeyBob I am donating my 4th quarter prize to Skyler
DON'T LISTEN BRICKER, DON'T LISTEN.. HERE'S MY EVIDENCE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ts
Info sent Bob, any news on the 1st and 2nd quarter prizes, would love to see that chip set before xmas lolOh I will be donating my prize from the 3rd quarter, so please see the shipping address and name thx
but you never asked me for my address :club:
next time Matt
DON'T LISTEN BRICKER, DON'T LISTEN.. HERE'S MY EVIDENCE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:
sorry Matt , dam I forgot.in the 3rd quarter this year lol
sorry Matt , dam I forgot.in the 3rd quarter this year lol
nah don't worry. I don't care. I just wanted to own you and I succeeded. :club:
nah don't worry. I don't care. I just wanted to own you and I succeeded. :club:
considered pawned one time only lol;)
I haven't submitting my tourney request in yet but for the TOC what do people think about making it a knockout tourney ?Can those who have qualified let me know what they think in this thread and then I'll send my tourney request into Stars as either a regular one or a Knockout(Bounty) one.
Bounty is fine with me. I will get none.Bob, do you already have our e-mails. Alan always asked for them everytime. Disorganized redneck, probably filed them in a bottom of a Miller Lite can.