Super Bowl Penalities

I felt the same way, but I would have expressed it: ...
aw, bless your heart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_LeagueExplain to me how I'm wrong.And Separation of Church & State was NEVER meant to restrict people's practice of religion, expression of religion, or lack thereof. It was meant to prevent forced religion on people.
haha, hankey munik's a moron.
Just can't leave it alone, can you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_LeagueExplain to me how I'm wrong.And Separation of Church & State was NEVER meant to restrict people's practice of religion, expression of religion, or lack thereof. It was meant to prevent forced religion on people.Just can't leave it alone, can you?
Ought oh.Hang, I think it's possible that maybe, just maybe, Ouch was joking. Maybe re-read the thread.
Ought oh.Hang, I think it's possible that maybe, just maybe, Ouch was joking. Maybe re-read the thread.
Derp.BRB, finding sense of humor.Back, sense of humor relocated.Facepalm now directed at self.Nothing more to see here.
Hang, I think it's possible that maybe, just maybe, Ouch was joking. Maybe re-read the thread.
what are you talking about? it's the national football league, that means it's run by the government.
  • 2 months later...

The players just need to be smarter about things. Organized celebrations and religion can be easily combined. I can't wait to see a player pull a little flask of wine (pre-blessed, of course) and a little (mass-produced) sacrificial host from his uniform and offer up communion to a teammate or a strategically-placed fan.