It's not "4-tabling"... but Daniel's playing a 2 table session with "K_O_S_T_Y_A" right now. $50/100 HU NLHE. They're a little over an hour in. KP up almost 30K.

Daniel Just played a new training session with "Sauce123", which was continued from a session they started yesterday. Today was a two part session, the first part spanning about 200 hands, with Daniel having to step away for a little while before they could continue, and the second about 800. The 200 hand early session was short and unsweet for Daniel. Losing a little over 100K, equaling his loss last night in the 1,000 hand 2 1/2 hour session they held. The 800 hand part of the match didn't start off too well either. Running good and playing well, "Sauce" climbed to another 100K profit by mid match, showing up with pocket A's on the turn (where they got it all-in) against Daniel's K Q suited and top pair with a Q-4-10-8 board. A river 3 sent the 55K pot to "Sauce". A 52K pot was his next big prize as his pocket Q's held up against Daniel's pocket 10's with all the money going in preflop.Pretty good action in this match. Lots of 3 and 4-betting preflop and even a fair amount of 5-betting. Unlike Isildur matches, these guys were and are willing to fold to the open raise of the SB and even flat fold from the SB. Isildur never - NEVER - folds to the opening raise, let alone flat folds from the SB.Having a tough time, momentum slowly started leaning towards Daniel. As he edged past "Sauce" at 2 of the tables for chip leads, a huge 62K pot came his way. 5-betting preflop, in what started out as a semi-bluff, with K 8 of clubs for Daniel and pocket J's for "Sauce", the flop came 9s-5h-7s. Daniel bet out $7,100 into a pot of $12,400 - "Sauce" went over the top all-in and Daniel called. 6s-3h finished the board. A few hands later, Daniel flopped top-2. Raising "Sauce's" lead out bet, on the flop, it went check - bet, check - bet on 4th and 5th street. Daniel's hand was turned over and "Sauce's" met the muck, sending Daniel a 56K pot. Before this nice run for Daniel, he was down another 100K as I mentioned before, making his total losses for both sessions just over 200K, but this streatch got him back to just around even for this 800 hand part of the match. Then... Duhnt Duhnt Duuuuuuuhn, the hand of the match! At this table, "Sauce" had $63,074 in front of him and Daniel had $48,445.50. With "Sauce" on the button, he raised and it was 3-bet by Daniel, making the pot 2K preflop once "Sauce" called. The flop was Jc-10h-Qc. Daniel lead out, "Sauce" raised and was reraised by Daniel. Thinking for a minute, "Sauce" just called and both watched the 4d come on the turn with a $20,200 pot in the middle. Daniel bet 15K and "Sauce", with a click of the mouse, said "I'm All-In!". Daniel wasted no time getting the rest of his $23,345.50 stack in, he turned over pocket Q's for top set and probably saw the turtle grin a little bit when "Sauce" showed 9 8 of hearts. The river made "Sauce's" straight 6-carded... 7h. This ended the match. In a tweet right afterwards, Daniel mention his frustration in lossing that big pot after working his way back to even and noted that it was an 111K pot, it was a monster, but it was actually just under 97K. 111K was the size of "Sauce's" stack at the end of it, since he had more money on that table than Daniel when the hand began.Both sessions, including the interval between, spanned just under 4 hours. Funny, the number I got for the number of hands played was 999. Daniel's total loss for the night ended at just under 160K, making him down just under 270K to "Sauce" between yesterday and today.Assuming that Daniel found out on Tuesday the Date that would be set for His Isildur Showdown, which is now only 9 1/2 days away, he wasted no time getting back to training. I hope PokerStars isn't wasting any time getting and add campaign together. Not running any commercials to promote this event would be AT THE LEAST, a missed oppertunity...

3 days 'till Showdown and Daniel's back in the saddle. Unfortunately his horse quit on him tonight before he could complete his full training session.Daniel played several opponents at 1 table for a few hands, telling a few of them that he was going to find another game when it appeared that they didn't want to play more tables or when they told him as much. It didn't take too long before he and "altiFC" crossed paths.Starting just after 4pm EST and lasting 'till about quarter after 8, these two seemed very evenly matched. Alomost as if Daniel was playing himself, even though the styles were noticably different most of the time. The first 2 big pots really got the ball rolling. Getting "alti" stuck early, with the first pot being Daniel's A Q off against alti's A J suited where Daniel won 20K and the second pot sending 32K to Daniel when his pocket 9's held up vs alti's A Q off, shaped the match into an exciting one (esspecially in the first 2 hours). Once Daniel got to 20K (after starting each table with 10K) at a table, alti started reloadng for 20K instead of his original buy-in. After a few reloads to 20K, the rest of them were for the table-max of 25K. That's when things started heating up.Huge 50K pot. With alti on the button it was 7-bet preflop to get all the chips in, turning the cards up showed Daniel with J's and alti with K's. A little bit of light on the turn for Daniel gave him 4 more outs to win by either catching another J, or a 9 to fill his gutshot, but it was a K on the river and alti's trips won it. Not long after that on another table, alti was on the button again, 5-betting preflop made the pot $11,600. Rainbow flop of A-5-2, Daniel leads out for $4,100. Insti-call. Another 2 on the turn. Daniel pushes for just over 11K, alti thinks for a minute and calls, KK vs 10 10, this time Daniel has the cowboys. River 5 and 42K Daniels way. Action right after that... after calling a reraise preflop, Daniel was check-called all the way down. The flop was As-8h-Qs, turn was 8c, river was 2s. alti thought for a while before his river call. Think long, think wrong. Daniel showed 9 8 of spades for 25K. After winning another 10K pot at that table, Daniel pulled slightly ahead there to make the stacks virtualy even, less than 1K difference at 32 & 33K respectively.The match is just over an hour old at this point.2 hands later on that table, the fuse was lit and the dynamite went Boooom...A K off and QQ were the holdings. With hands this big, who needs to slow play!?!? $64,793.50 in the pot before the Q's shrivelled up when A-K-3 was spread across the middle. Turn - irrelavant, river - inconsequential. And the winner is..."altiFC". The next time alti had A K, it was against Daniel's K Q with the flop giving both top pair. Daniel 4-bet it all in right there and alti collected another 35K pot. On the one table that Daniel had the lead at this point in the match, it was a steady climb up to 57K. Then the unthinkable happened! He was dealt A's vs alti's A K off, creating a huge pot preflop, once again, of 54K and increasing Daniel's stack to 82.5K at the end of the hand. At the one hour mark Daniel was ahead. Just before the 2 hour mark it seemed like alti was ahead, but stats showed Daniel with a 34K lead. Then, when the 2 hour mark arrived, Daniel flopped top-2 holding A K and alti held 9's in the pocket. The flop was check-called by alti, so was the turn. Unfortunately for Daniel, alti caught one of his 2 outs there. The river came an 8 with alti check-calling again, this time it was for the rest of the 14.6K stack that Daniel had left, and a 53K pot. After that the action slowed and the pots got smaller as alti slowly chopped away at Daniel's 82K stack and edged past him to earn the chip lead at all tables. Later, another 60K pot made an appearence. All-in preflop and once again it was Daniel's Q's against alti's A K off. A on the turn and that was that...On a side note, there was a hand that I was interested in. Raised to 300 preflop and just called by Daniel, the flop came 10c-Ac-5s. Daniel checked and alti bet 400 from the button. Daniel called, 7c on the turn. Daniel check-raised alti's $1,200 bet to $4,400 and was called. Daniel lead out with $8,100 when the 5d hit the river. alti thought for a minute and then shoved. "sick" is all Daniel said before thinking for a little while and folding. Which brings me to my next line...Actually, Balloon guy was right. Hand histories would help in writting more detailed recaps, if they show the mucking players hand, even though I see almost every hand and can go back and look at them anytime I want to. But as with other things, that info would not be posted by me in any way or place.Daniel put the stats at 1900 hands played and a loss of 20K for him. My stats are a little different but that's not important. What's important is that he's giving himself the best chance possible aginst Isildur by putting in the hours of training these next few days leading up to the match. Can't say the same for Isildur, who hasn't played since the early morning hours of March 10th...Read Daniel's new blog in the FCP lobby. Or right here -----> http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&

Didn't watch much of Daniel's 2nd session of the night that started at about 11pm EST against "philivey2694" and ended around 1am. "Word on the street" is that he lost almost 120K in almost 600 hands.I'm still watching the WPT Shooting Star tourney as I write this. They're down to 7 with Mike Sexton and Mike Matusow still at the table trying to make the final 6, along with Vivek Rajkumar. Hoping Sexton makes it through, that would be epic!

It appears that the "Training Sessions" are over. At least for now anyway with 18 hours 'till the match we've all been waiting for. I'm sure that Daniel will be back at the tables next week for a few more polish-up matches before Part 2 of the saga, and to re-evaluate stratagy in application of what he learns in Part 1.Yesterday Daniel played 2 small sessions against "TwoSHEA357" (winning just under 38K) and "w00ki3z." (winning 5K). Both matches were a little under 800 hands.His final opponent was "kangis." I saw kobe2odom8 ask bob who kangis is. He regularly plays in "Daniel's Room" against the regulars there such as "ADZ124," "GoMukYaSelf" and "0Human0" among others and occasionally some PLO 6-max with "Harrington10." Although more recently his PLO matches have been HU. He's currently just above even from his reported high on Stars of 94K back in early Dec. '09 and his reported low on Stars of -69K on Jan. 31st of this year. Kangis' approach was one that Daniel had hardly faced during the course of his multiple training sessions - The Odd Bet. Seemingly strange bet sizes aimed at pattern irrecognition, such as - $268, $891, $2,324... $711. But he had (to quote Daniel) "No Worries." Later in the match, kangis' Odd Bets disappeared from his open SB raises, only showing up to reraise Daniel's min-raises. The action from the start was pretty good, not too fast and not too slow. A feeling out process, that hasn't been too prevalent in most of Daniel's training sessions. They both had a few decent hands early, Daniel had a few more though. One for each was - Daniel with A's to win over kangis' A K with top pair, and kangis with pocket 3's to hit a set on the flop. On the next hand, at the table where the latter hand I just mentioned occured, kangis won a 20K pot with boat-over-boat. Min-raised preflop, the flop was 5s-Qc-4c, Daniel holding 6 4 off and kangis with Q 4 of hearts. A $200 bet by Daniel after kangis checked, was raised to $712. Calling, the turn was 6h where kangis lead out for $1,426. Again calling, the case 4 hit the river. Going into the tank, kangis finally shoved for just under 11.5K into the $4,676 pot and was instantly called. The first pot over 20K came early in the match, the A's over A K hand for 24K, the second came almost an hour in. This involved Daniel backing into a straight after floating kangis on the flop and turning an open-ender where his opponent conveniently caught trips. Daniel check-raised all-in on 5th street and was called, to collect a 26K pot. After a lull, a big pot (relatively speaking for this match) showed up when both flopped trip K's. Kangis doubled up in the 24.6K pot with his K Q holding over Daniel's K J. A few hands later on another table, it was Daniel doubling up in a 23.5K pot with K Q. Kangis paid him off, holding K 9, by calling Daniel's bets on every street.Several times kangis folded to Daniel's all in 4-bets preflop. We know it won't be that easy against Isildur... Stats for tonights session are: a little over 1,200 hands and just under $6,600 collected by Daniel.As I've watched Isildur play the past month and a half, I've often though of "What's the best way to beat him?" Watching Daniel's match tonight (not that I'm comparing kangis to Isildur) made me feel like the way I think is the most effective for beating him, could be very effective in the right hands. Slowing the game down. Isildur is at times a maniac, but he always has a need for speed (which is why he plays so many tables at one time and plays tourneys during his Showdown matches sometimes). The goal is to get him frustrated. If you can give him just enough action to keep him from "leaving" the tables and playing tourneys while still in the Showdown, yet keep the pace of the Showdown slow (giving yourself more time to think) then frustration may set in. Stepping into the ring and playing at the pace that Isildur sets is very risky and far from smart for anyone not used to flying jet fighters through the Grand Canyon. Unless you're counting on "run good" and prayers answered from Jesus. *NOTE: This is not me trying to give Daniel advice on how to play! Just thought aloud on "What's the best way to beat Isildur."* :club: . Out-playing Isildur at his own game is hard to do and doesn't guaruntee a win. Have a great time tomorrow Daniel.

God Complex ActivatedA win like that could boost anyone's ego, esspecially someone as young as Isildur. My mind went blank watching the match. What was there to say?? Can somebody tell me who won...I wanted to and maybe should've elaborated further in my last post, but I kinda rushed it like I was meeting a deadline. "Slowing the game down," ...easier said than done huh... I don't think Daniel read my post from last night anyway, not that he doesn't stop by from time to time, it's just too far off his radar the night before such a big match.For Isildur I'll say this - Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.For Daniel - You might not have played great, but I'm sure you played your best with what they dealt you.And a single tear rolled form my eye, as Daniel the wise met his Showdown demise... Too much?? The other thought I had about the match was... This Chit Phuckin' Sucks!

What happens now??I say we kick the loser DN off the site and hail the mighty Isildur as our new champion...

What happens now??I say we kick the loser DN off the site and hail the mighty Isildur as our new champion...
Hahaha. Na, I gave him his own thread over in General (albeit with an unflattering topic title), so that should be enough for him.I'd like to see Isildur post here on FCP some time though. On second thought, maybe not. Don't wanna start any wars.Daniel Negreanu still #1ist pokers playerer.Yakshemash

Men At WorkDaniel And Isildur both had multiple sessions today. Isildur's sessions spanned more than 12 hours, starting at 9:30am EST and ending just before 10pm, starting with "PepperoniF" and ending with... "PepperoniF". I'll write a small piece about his matches over in my Isildur 'General Forum' topic.Daniel's first match was a 5K win, over a little under 150 hands, in a short 40 minute session against "DuggerGerngy." After leaving to do a radio call-in interview, he came back at a little past 7pm and sat with "ZeeJustin" for a seesion that ended just before 9:30. His match with Justin was almost a replay of their first session together (athough they only played 910 hands tonight) back on Feb. 6th that I posted a recap of. The stakes back then were smaller though, $5/10 has become $50/100 - increasing the amounts won and lost to 45K profit for Daniel and equivalent loss for Justin.Bob posted some of the big hands over in 'General' in Daniel's High Stakes thread.One thing I esspecially noticed that Daniel has changed since yesterday about his game, the cunning adapter he is :club: , is that he has incorporated the 3x the BB opening raise size into his repertoire along side his standard min-raise. I wanted to write a post a few weeks ago asking Daniel why he never opens for 3x the BB (understanding that the answer would probably deal with "Small Ball" philosophy) and the absence of limping from his game also. One of those questions is moot now.Daniel also played a session last night a few hours after his Isildur Showdown. He played about 1,200 hands with kangis in about 2 hours and 40 minutes and won 35K. Combined with his wins today, he's recovered 85K since the Showdown ended.

Little more than a hour after the "Veggie Big Mac Madness," Daniel found his way to the tables for some 4-tabling $50/100, HU Madness with "Halozination."On early Wednesday morning, after 2:30 am over here, Daniel played a nearly 900 hand session with "WheresMyRoll" that lasted a little over 2 hours. Losing 40K (which was mostly attributed to the final 2 big hands of the match - Daniel's A 4 < J 10, where he turned 2 pair on a 10-J-A-4 board and was river'd by a boat when the 10 came on the end for "Roll"; Then Daniel's A's < "Roll's" 3's after getting it all in preflop and being caught out by a river 3 to end it), Daniel spent Wednesday afternoon with a little recreation and homework study session of his Isildur match.An attempt at another late night session, this morning, failed with a couple potential opponents simply telling Daniel - "No thanks, gl." (including kangis) and another one saying - "Maybe later, too dunk right now," when Daniel asked for more tables. (FYI: dunk is drunk for drunk). He got less than 10 hands in for a 2K #winning. I was a little suprised that he didn't go to any of his Daniel's Rm tables and ask anyone there if they wanted to 4-table, instead of waiting for them to come to him. "ADZ124" was one of the ones there, so regardless of asking anyone else there, I think I know the reason why he didn't go in there and ask ADZ (if he considered it).Tonights session started at 6:20 pm EST. Bob was right on top of it from the start, reporting the start of the match minutes before Daniel posted it himself. (Inside information??). A few of the big hands were posted by Bob in the 'Daniel Playing At Stars' thread. Here are a few others:-Daniel's flopped 2 pair lose to "Halo's" flopped flush for 24.6K-Daniel flops a set of 7's and wins 24.8K, beating "Halo's" pocket Q's-"Halo" wins 25K with pocket A's after hitting the river for trips when Daniel turned bottom-2-Daniel 4-bets it preflop and gets called. The flop goes check-check on a Q-3-8 rainbow board. Another Q hits the turn and Daniel bets $3,100 into the $5,200 pot and gets called. "Halo" calls Daniel's river shove after checking, for $12,932.50 (creating a $37,264.50 after rake) when a harmless J, flush wise, hits the river. Daniel shows A Q suited over "Halo's" A J suited for the biggest pot of the night.-Stats (as posted in 'General'): Daniel won 62K in 3 hours 10 minutes over 1,356 hands.Isildur hasn't played since his big loss on Monday (aside from an 8 minute, 15 hand, 9K loss on Tuesday morning at $25/50 PLO HU), maybe he's taking the week off again... Good move? Guess we'll know in just under 70 hours.

Suggestion on who to play - my grandma is just learning how to turn her computer on and she doesn't know how to play poker but my grandpa does - they should be about even with Daniel's 4 tabling skills in a week or two. My grandpa is very nearly deaf so it should balance out Daniel almost timing out on every table simultaneously. I really used to love "matrix" sit-n-go's on Full Tilt but there is very little chance of getting action or high volume on these tables anymore -- I think people who played video games alot when they were young have a distinct advantage in mult-tabling and apparently Daniel was shooting pool while Ivey was playing Ms. Pacman and Elky was a professional gamer..... Durrrr is obviously a Martian as he is always looking up to space for his mothership to land..... Lol- it was really sad to see how slow Daniel was at just 4 tabling - I will admit heads up is a little harder but I could matrix 8 tables and be heads up in 9 person sit n gos with various opponents and still be ok. Of course I would give Daniel a fairly good shot to beat my Grandma- maybe a 2-1 favorite, but he runs so unlucky -at least according to him, I might just tell her to go all in every hand regardless of her two cards because Daniel will run 77 percent under par and lose about 120k to her :club:

Suggestion on who to play - my grandma is just learning how to turn her computer on and she doesn't know how to play poker but my grandpa does - they should be about even with Daniel's 4 tabling skills in a week or two. My grandpa is very nearly deaf so it should balance out Daniel almost timing out on every table simultaneously. I really used to love "matrix" sit-n-go's on Full Tilt but there is very little chance of getting action or high volume on these tables anymore -- I think people who played video games alot when they were young have a distinct advantage in mult-tabling and apparently Daniel was shooting pool while Ivey was playing Ms. Pacman and Elky was a professional gamer..... Durrrr is obviously a Martian as he is always looking up to space for his mothership to land..... Lol- it was really sad to see how slow Daniel was at just 4 tabling - I will admit heads up is a little harder but I could matrix 8 tables and be heads up in 9 person sit n gos with various opponents and still be ok. Of course I would give Daniel a fairly good shot to beat my Grandma- maybe a 2-1 favorite, but he runs so unlucky -at least according to him, I might just tell her to go all in every hand regardless of her two cards because Daniel will run 77 percent under par and lose about 120k to her :club:
So you don't rate DN at online poker???

You tell me - another day another 70k loss for Daniel. Down about 370k for the year playing 50/100 - I mean really? I guess everyone who said he is a high stakes fish when he started donating 500k a year on High Stakes Poker was right, but he probably thinks he is on a 6 year unlucky streak. It is pretty bad when Mike Matusow laughs at you for always complaining how unlucky you are. Also when he owns you on High Stakes Poker for about 500k - but no, Daniel was just "unlucky" again.

The weirdest thing to me is that we all know he is going to lose again Sunday but he probably feels optimistic - then of course no matter how much cash he loses (soon to be around 500k after Isildur crushes him again) he stands to lose 10 times that in endorsements. Who will want to pay for Poker VT when its headliner is being proved to be a true high stakes fish both online and on High Stakes Poker. Will EPT want him commentating when he loses more online this year than any other player?? This is definitely the one time Phil Hellmuth is way smarter than Daniel ----- protecting the brand is worth ALOT more money than even the highest stakes games online and Daniel's reputation and credibility as a "poker expert" are being trashed everywhere from 2 plus 2 all the way to the Siberian Poker News -Lol- and I would guess alot of the true high stakes cash players who have been around for 20 plus years doing their thing but not getting his notoriety are having a good laugh behind his bacK!!

The weirdest thing to me is that we all know he is going to lose again Sunday but he probably feels optimistic - then of course no matter how much cash he loses (soon to be around 500k after Isildur crushes him again) he stands to lose 10 times that in endorsements. Who will want to pay for Poker VT when its headliner is being proved to be a true high stakes fish both online and on High Stakes Poker. Will EPT want him commentating when he loses more online this year than any other player?? This is definitely the one time Phil Hellmuth is way smarter than Daniel ----- protecting the brand is worth ALOT more money than even the highest stakes games online and Daniel's reputation and credibility as a "poker expert" are being trashed everywhere from 2 plus 2 all the way to the Siberian Poker News -Lol- and I would guess alot of the true high stakes cash players who have been around for 20 plus years doing their thing but not getting his notoriety are having a good laugh behind his bacK!!
I would imagine DN's business status requires more analysis than the points you make. Also, he's not risk-averse and has risen because of that quality. Maybe that quality might be his downfall, but I suspect he has more insight than any of us on the position of his 'brand'.If you don't try you can't fail. There might be more upside than potential downside to playing isildur for a brand name like DN (as long as he doesn't get wiped out of course). Even a drawn series gives DN massive boost. A close loss doesn't hurt too badly.

The day before the BIG day (in this case among others) must be used for the cleansing of one's soul. The clearing of the mind. A day to enjoy other things so that one may enter the task of the big day rejuvenated and in good spirits after putting so much time into preparation for the coming day.Isildur took 9 days off before Round 1 and almost all of this week off, sneaking in a 30 minute 20K win session yesterday morning to add to his less than 10 minutes on Tuesday for a total of 40 minutes played online since Monday evening (both small sessions were in the 9am hour EST, at $25/50 PLO). So it's probably good that Daniel took today off and had some fun out on the Links. Hopefully he'll have a nice diner, maybe watch a funny movie (or a Roast, like the Donald Trump Roast on On Demand) and get some good well-rested sleep (something he was unable to get last weekend the night before the match). It's a tricky thing sometimes to know how to spend the last 24 hours before an important event, esspecially with how superstitious a lot of poker players are. Flip a coin and depending on your results, it was the right thing to do. I find myself in the catagory of superstitious poker players and superstitious fans. Feeling that (however irrational) maybe if I had done something different... the Steelers would've won the Super Bowl this year. Some want Daniel to lose, some want Daniel to win, but whatever ethereal effect the will or subconscience of the masses has on the outcome of the match, the two players we'll be watching deserve support in win or loss. T-minus 15:45:00 and counting...OT: In response to drewlovesomaha's post over in the Daniel High Stakes thread, I don't and didn't have any plans of using hand conversion for any of my recap posts in the threads I've created. I'll just be using them in the DHS thread for updates. But thanks for the suggestion and the compliment.

This is the end, beautiful friend... This is the end, my only friend, The EndOr is it?Well... The event and purpose that this thread was created for has come and passed. Sooner than expected, but entertaining nonetheless. Culminating in a match that spanned two weekends, between one of the most respectable and liked legends of the poker community and a young phenom who has intrigued and polarised the poker world. Round 1 of this clash, with the unexpected outcome that it produced, only served to heighten anticipation for the 2nd round in order for us to see if March 20th, 2011 was an aberration, or just the way things are now in this new era of poker. The former would seem to be the correct answer. The years ahead of Isildur will determine his legacy and show wheather or not it will be a long lasting one. For Daniel, no other words need to be said.The road getting there, through this thread, was a spontaneous journey that began when I happened to stumble across in the middle of the night, what would turn out to be Daniel's first 4-tabling practice session. It immediatly struck me as odd when I saw Daniel playing 4 tables against "nanonoko" since I had never seen him play that many tables and was pretty sure that it was his first time. Writing a single line about it right afterwards, in a clumsy post that I created a new topic for, simply called "Training," lead to my first post on this site. My first three posts, which I created new topics for each, were combined by the thoughtful and attentive Moderators into the most appropriate, and second created, of the 3 seperate topic titles - "4-tabling: The Training Continues." Soon I found myself putting the topic I had created to use, simply because I was sure that most people who like watching Daniel play wouldn't see these sessions and because I didn't think that Daniel would be blogging about each one. Maybe I saved him a little work, and if that's the case I was more than happy to. It's funny, I had such agita at first about not wanting to post a recap if Daniel was going to write a blog about it that night, that I waited for hours sometimes before clicking "Add Reply." Didn't wanna step on any toes by making irrelivant posts. Esspecially Daniel's - lol.As Daniel practiced more and more, long hours were put in by me to watch all of his different sessions, snowballing this thread into a continuous semi mini-blog. Through almost 20 different matches, I've seen some great poker. Wins and losses against some of the toughest online players over the span of these nearly 2 months have added another depth to the already extensive collection of poker skills that Daniel has attained throughout the years. The progression of his 4-tabling abilities has been witnessed to be steadily increasing, and though set backs presented themselves, Daniel remained steadfast, stong in will and mind to persevere through hard times as shown on Sunday in Round 2.This will most likely be my last post of this thread. Although, if Daniel does schedule another Showdown match in the future, wheather it be against Isildur or anyone else, you can be sure I'll be there to observe whatever training sessions he has leading up to the match, and reviving this thread to fill in the details for those who miss the action. I'd like to thank Daniel (and FCP) for allowing me to cover this unique series of sessions that lead up to this huge event in the poker world. Thanks Daniel. Good Games and Good Luck in the future.

So funny that Daniel thinks a 120k net loss is "winning" - seems like Charlie Sheen logic to me. Now he has some new software to allow him to 30 table - Ha! Every 25-50 or higher grinder is licking their chops at the prospect of Daniel spewing a mil or two off but insisting he is playing really well........Also just wondering when Dusty Schmidt and Daniel will be announcing their engagement - his last blog stopped just short of getting down on his knees for Daniel - Surprisingly, he is also a Poker Stars sponsored player - oops did I say surprisingly :club: Would have been great if Isildur had finished him off when he had him down 100k but I think this way Daniel loses 10 times more money in the long from the false sense he accomplished something. Lastly, who is going to tell Amanda she has been replaced by "Leatherass" Schmidt - his nickname, not one I am making up...... Here's hoping she hooks up with Kristy Arnett -- the beautiful and sexy Kristy may be a little too masculine for her after being with Daniel though-LOL,