Stakes On Pokerstars!

Alright total fake advertising but not really. Someone wanna stake me 1.75 for an 18 man 2 table. 50/50 and I will pay back.. I get paid next thursday. It was just my birthday this past Friday so I kind of spent my whole pay check on coke and booze.. LOL Come on I am fiending so haaard. If someone could find it in their heart to give me a hit $1.75 hit of poker on pokerstars.My name on it is; UCALLITSOVERcity: TORONTO

come on man only post if you're considering the stake, im not asking for an extra arm, $1.75. I get paid february 10th and I will 1000% pay back... its a win win situation. I am many things but I never broke my word ever... by the LOL i figure you are slightly interested in making a poor mans dream come true tonight Canary?

come on man only post if you're considering the stake, im not asking for an extra arm, $1.75. I get paid february 10th and I will 1000% pay back... its a win win situation. I am many things but I never broke my word ever... by the LOL i figure you are slightly interested in making a poor mans dream come true tonight Canary?
If somebody stakes you $1.75, you'll pay them back 1000%? Sounds like a good deal to me.

wow that is a new one, its like a WIN - WIN - WIN situation. 3 People win, 0 people lose. That is so not the way life is but fuuck it could be that tonight, come on people, have faith in my poker ability. I know the hand rankings........off by heart. Don't need the little hank ranking card anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch, I guess I flamed myself with this thread. But hey, I still got faith in someone... someone who doesn't laugh or judge my addictions that always leave me broke....someone with a heart,,, worth $1.75... maybe Daniel Negreanu.. he knows what addictions are like...

Brother man you got a soul. I won't forget this. ^^^^^^ Much love man. Peace and prosperity to you and your family for the new year.ps: Stay off the coke. Will try and do the same.