Delved Near Ft

I'm 11/15 in the $11 $15k Super Stack on FTP. However, the software is causing many people to disconnect. Anyone else having this problem? This is sort of crucial and I'm pissed right now.

Still can't connect. The rest of my internet is completely fine.Site and program not loading at all for me.

If anyone that can access FTP can see this and respond with where I am in my tournament that'd be great. Thanks.

Apparently I took 10th, but I'll be emailing FTP in the morning when I get a chance. Not going to settle for just that prize money when there's no way I could've made it onto the site to play.

It happened to someone I know last night and caused him to bomb a big set of super turbos. He emailed FTP and still hasn't heard back.

It happened to someone I know last night and caused him to bomb a big set of super turbos. He emailed FTP and still hasn't heard back.
Yeah, I just emailed them but I don't expect a response today. I'd imagine they're getting completely bombed with emails as it is.Thanks everyone.
I guess you jinxed yourself with the pre FT rail call.GG and def try and get something out of them. That's ridiculous.
Nah, that's the entire reason I posted was because of my disconnecting. And I have emailed twice and I'll wait a day to see what happens as of now.
Nah, that's the entire reason I posted was because of my disconnecting. And I have emailed twice and I'll wait a day to see what happens as of now.
This is FTP you are talking about. You'll be waiting longer than a day.

They're getting bombed I can imagine and I know it takes longer than a day. Still really pissed about it as well.