Negreanu Open Wed At Poker Stars - Feb 2nd 9:00 Pm Et

Tournament #345122704 under the Private Tournaments Tab is the $11 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpI plan on playing tonight and at this time Daniel remains a possibility. He's home in Vegas now and if he isn't doing anything else at the time of the tournament there's a good chance that he'll play. It's possible that his playing won't be known one way or the other until just before start time though.The leaderboard is current http://www.negreanuopen.com/leaderboard.htmlIn a couple days I'll have the definitive date for the 2010 TOC out to everybody but there will be lots of notice as it'll be on a Wed at normal Nego time in either 3 or 4 weeks.The prizes for the first 3 quarters of 2010 have been sent out and I would say if you haven't recived yours by next Wed send me a PM with all of your information so I can follow up with Matt.I'll be asking the winners of 4th quarter prizes to send me their information at the same time that I post the information for the 2010 TOC.So what's everybody drinking to stay warm today ?EDIT - DANIEL IS PLAYING TONIGHT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tournament #345122704 under the Private Tournaments Tab is the $11 Negreanu Open NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpI plan on playing tonight and at this time Daniel remains a possibility. He's home in Vegas now and if he isn't doing anything else at the time of the tournament there's a good chance that he'll play. It's possible that his playing won't be known one way or the other until just before start time though.The leaderboard is current http://www.negreanuopen.com/leaderboard.htmlIn a couple days I'll have the definitive date for the 2010 TOC out to everybody but there will be lots of notice as it'll be on a Wed at normal Nego time in either 3 or 4 weeks.The prizes for the first 3 quarters of 2010 have been sent out and I would say if you haven't recived yours by next Wed send me a PM with all of your information so I can follow up with Matt.I'll be asking the winners of 4th quarter prizes to send me their information at the same time that I post the information for the 2010 TOC.So what's everybody drinking to stay warm today ?
Ill be in..Snow day, so me and Adrian shovelled the driveway and our neighbours..Ill be playing...Will we be having a televised event today?If you know what i mean.

my goal tonight will be to outlast Rose and Seacucumber...That Rose win last week wasnt good for me for the leaderboard.Who is Melina07 and where he/she come from?

my goal tonight will be to outlast Rose and Seacucumber...That Rose win last week wasnt good for me for the leaderboard.Who is Melina07 and where he/she come from?
xoxoxoxoxoxo SergeMelina is a friend of myPlace Name Total Total Tournies Final Average PointsPoints Cash Played Tables Per Tourney1 *MELINA 07* 317.92 $275.55 2 1 158.962 Figger 283.41 $252.25 4 2 70.853 seacucumber1 272.64 $180.16 4 2 68.164 rcgs59 243.35 $275.55 3 1 81.125 sergetoronto 212.20 $60.83 4 1 53.056 jedi333 161.69 $175.37 1 1 161.697 NotoriousCPA 161.50 $29.25 4 2 40.378 CorvairShagg 156.44 $24.00 4 1 39.119 MaxStPolish 150.44 $72.00 4 1 37.6110 kobe2odom8 145.77 $0.00 4 0 36.44

NotoriousCPA is in. I am drinking cold beer here, given that it is 80 and sunny. Living in LA can be so brutal sometimes. Insane upheaval to the leader board as a result of last week. I ran like complete dog shit that game.

Funny thing is that it's not really cold, temps are perfect outside, perfectly sunny now. But man....20+ inches of snow with 3-4 foot drifts is something to beholdOnly drinking water sadly as I'm doing nothing but water for february in an effort to shed some lb's.In to win, because I'm in for anything on this inside day!!!

RealKidPoker 6pm PST tonight I'm playing in the $11Negreanu Open.Its a private tourney password can be found in General Forum at www.fullcontactpoker.com

Prob in if I get my Internet back although doubt it will matter bc it will take a million hrs tonight anyway so maybe not

Just a question here. The last one had bounties does this one as well?
No bounties this week, we're experimenting with Knockout tourneys some weeks and regular on others.
It would be great if for DN participating weeks if this weren't deep stacked!
The tourneys do take a lot longer with the larger field but there's no way to adjust the structure at short notice even if we wanted to.
The tourneys do take a lot longer with the larger field but there's no way to adjust the structure at short notice even if we wanted to.
I figured that to be the case. I'm def not rabblerousing or anything.....only that god forbid I ever cash in a DN week, that means I'm f'd for work the next day!! :club:
It would be great if for DN participating weeks if this weren't deep stacked!
Would be a good time to multi-table a few $4.40s for the Feb. challenge during this tonight. Both will go at a snail's pace when you are use to always playing turbos.BTW- You new guys reading here because of the Neg-Os, go checkout the February $4.40 challenge and join up. :club:

I'm in. I know this depends on number of entrants, but how long do we expect this to last with the bigger field due to Daniel?

I'm in. I know this depends on number of entrants, but how long do we expect this to last with the bigger field due to Daniel?
Last week the tourney took 5 hours with 194 players.