Random News Observations

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

So you feel Newt is a good judge of character and you value his opinion?Why don't you marry him?
I feel like a master of politics and spin knows it when he sees it.
Dan Quayle wasn't dumb.
But he questioned the spelling of potato one time. He only wishes he could be as smart as the president that thinks there are 57 states.
But he questioned the spelling of potato one time. He only wishes he could be as smart as the president that thinks there are 57 states.
The rest of the story
Trouble is, that mis-spelled placard was actually written out by the classroom teacher herself, either through her own ignorance or, a few suspect, some sly political set-up. Quayle knew he hadn't written it and thought the error was the point of the lesson.And because the classroom spelling bit was a last-minute addition, aides who would have foreseen the everlasting damage of their boss inexplicably adding a mistake to a student's work did not know what the placard said. Quayle subsequently forbade them from explaining the error to the media, for fear of embarrassing the teacher.
Trouble is, that mis-spelled placard was actually written out by the classroom teacher herself, either through her own ignorance or, a few suspect, some sly political set-up. Quayle knew he hadn't written it and thought the error was the point of the lesson.And because the classroom spelling bit was a last-minute addition, aides who would have foreseen the everlasting damage of their boss inexplicably adding a mistake to a student's work did not know what the placard said. Quayle subsequently forbade them from explaining the error to the media, for fear of embarrassing the teacher.
I don't think Quayle is stupid. However, I'm not buying the bold statement. What does this even mean? The lesson was supposed to be you can't trust Vice Presidents in matters of spelling?
KimJongNumberUn‏@KimJongNumberUnStill confused about what went wrong. Thought Diet Coke and Mentos was foolproof.
Simple, it's hard to get that mentos deployment to work on a three stage rocket.
Dem convention might be interesting...
A former North Carolina Democratic Party staffer was sexually harassed by a party official, made a financial settlement with the party and signed a non-disclosure agreement to keep the incident quiet.“If this hits the media, the Democratic Party, our candidates, and our credibility are doomed in this election,” reads one email exchange between state Democratic leaders.An email chain between those Democratic leaders, obtained by The Daily Caller, indicates the executive director of the North Carolina Democratic Party, Jay Parmley, and the alleged sexual harassment victim both signed non-disclosure agreements.The email chain does not make clear who was guilty of the harassment, the status of that individual’s employment with the Democratic Party or the identity of the victim.State Democratic Party spokesman Walton Robinson did not respond to The Daily Caller’s request for comment on the matter.President Obama’s re-election team views North Carolina as an important state in the president’s campaign and Charlotte, N.C. is the site of this year’s Democratic National Convention.
Governor of Vermont chased by 4 bearsThe headline is really all you need. But if you want more:
"I sleep like many Vermont boys, without too much clothing at night. I'm not a big pajama person," he said. "The bottom line is: The bears were dressed better than I and they could have done some real damage."

I mean, we laugh about how stupid they are, but the sad thing is that the billions of dollars it cost to make that POS probably caused hundreds or thousands of people to go starving.I'm not sure what the end game is, but that country needs to go away, like, now. It's a humanitarian nightmare, not to mention an Orwellian one.