Random News Observations

Nobody is suggesting that white male terrorists cannot exist nor that they should go ignored.

What people are very rightly pointing out is that whenever a white male commits a crime involving minorities, it's not 'terrorism' by default.

Some examples of white male terrorists: Tim McVeigh, totally cool applying that label to Dylan Roof, Anders Brevik, etc.

Some guy says mean words to Muslims, white knights 'intervene' and they wind up getting stabbed?

Not terrorism. Arguably a hate crime, but not terrorism. It's two guys who confronted a massive assshole (and again, unarguably a mentally ill lunatic- go watch videos of him) and bit off more than they could chew.

The problem with terminology perversion and weaponized labels is that eventually, the label gets spread so wide that it's diluted down to nothing. The word 'racist' is a classic example of this.

It used to be reserved to people who demonstrated hatred towards certain races.

Now, it's levied as a charge against anyone who notices trends in those same groups and doesn't accept various post-modern academic theories that attempt to rationalize them in rather ridiculous terms.

I hope we don't go down the road of perverting the 'terrorist' label, too.

Pretty sure it is to late.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

That's exactly what the terrorist want....

I mean before long people will say Saudi Arabia is a bigger threat than Iran or something equally crazy.

LOL, don't worry guys Maxine got your back. Priceless.

Maxine Waters Gets Confronted By Constituent and Goes Ballistic: ‘You Can’t Impeach a Woman of Color!’ (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewa...an-color-video/

LOL, she didn't go ballistic, she just had a conversation and she said you can not impeach a member of congress, you can not impeach a woman of congress and the article has corrected it.

I don't think the term impeach is used when it comes to the House and Senate but rather expulsion but that's just semantics. She was caught a bit off guard by the woman talking to her.

LOL, she didn't go ballistic, she just had a conversation and she said you can not impeach a member of congress, you can not impeach a woman of congress and the article has corrected it.

I don't think the term impeach is used when it comes to the House and Senate but rather expulsion but that's just semantics. She was caught a bit off guard by the woman talking to her.

LOL.....she was locked and loaded and ready to launch as they got her out of there. Need all the comic relief we can get.

LOL.....she was locked and loaded and ready to launch as they got her out of there. Need all the comic relief we can get.

No. Let's be honest. You used the word ballistic because that's the word your propaganda.. err... news.. website used.

The comic relief is how dumb the dwindling base of Trump supporters truly are. The smaller it gets, the dumber you have to be to stay committed. So congrats on that. I'm sure you'll be there right till the end.

No. Let's be honest. You used the word ballistic because that's the word your propaganda.. err... news.. website used.

The comic relief is how dumb the dwindling base of Trump supporters truly are. The smaller it gets, the dumber you have to be to stay committed. So congrats on that. I'm sure you'll be there right till the end.

Shame Shame on me for including the headline of this right wing rag. I am trying to do better but could not find video to post alone. Please forgive me I promise I will do better

I am trying harder and last week I even learned that Richard Nixon was impeached. I was so happy to get straightened out on that.

And I have learned that when I read the Washington Post and New York Times that i can go four to seven columns down and find out that the headline was totally bogus..

So hang in with me, I am trying and am getting better at this.

• Like 1

Maxine Waters is a joke, but not because of this.

I just recently heard about this thing at Evergreen State in Washington. The inmates are literally running the asylum up there. Really has my jimmies in maximum rustle. But I guess speaking out against banning white people from campus for a day makes you hitler.

There is a fake Maxine Waters twitter account that is hilarious.

So many people are sure its her and go off on her and they play it perfect.

The reason it's so funny though is because the broad is crazier than a one dollar Canadian coin.

Portland is asking the federal government to stop a gathering together of pro-Trump people because....having a government that prevents people from gathering is the best kind of government to have.

Literally hitler

How long can you maintain that position before you can't bullshit yourself any further?

He is a mentally ill lunatic, per all historical evidence and now, recent evidence.

https://www.youtube....?feature=oembed

I'm not talking that nutbar as much as many of the others. Many of the Islamic "Lone Wolf" terrorists are as equally crazy as this guy and decide one day to drive a truck into a crowd after watching videos and with them it's all about the Islamic Terrorist and not the crazy guy.

This is such good news for India and the World. It's still going to be a long time before coal use is cut back but it's not going to grow as much as it was projected to.

Bloomberg‏Verified account @business 4h4 hours ago

India’s coal plant developers are growing pessimistic as solar becomes the cheapest power source in the country https://bloom.bg/2qDzwui

On CNN, former Trump campaign communications director @JasonMillerinDC: "Raise your hand if Hillary Clinton HASN'T blamed you for her loss"

Good to know we just hamstrung a domestic imperative to move energy into the 21st Century to save coalminer jobs in West Virginia.

This is ****ing lunacy.'

The main flaw of this is that it creates a pretext for a massive Euro-Oriental economic coalition. This isn't 1941 or even 1961. The United States offers nothing economically that cannot be duplicated by other countries, in many cases, much more efficiently. Since the Chinese don't suffer from the massive impediment of 'democracy', they're allowed to execute multi-generational strategies that no 'democracy' ever can (especially not one infested with a bunch of self-centered boomer losers).

This is a geopolitical 9.11. Trump doesn't understand what Global Warming means to the Europeans. This is their cultural religion.

Huge, huge mistake. We should've just taken a LEADING role in the Paris Climate Accords and then undermined them behind the scenes.

He's trying to pull an Art of the Deal move but it's going to backfire. Bad.

Of course Climate Change is real and of course 'carbon tax' is a gigantic economic scam meant to impose a government tax on all human productivity, but this isn't how you defeat that. I thought Trump was surrounded by good operators. This is just so stupid. You ADVOCATE for the Paris Climate Agreement, then just render it impotent per policies buried in the fine print that nobody pays attention to. That's how you do what needs to be done in a 'democracy'. Policy theater. Tell them what they want to hear then just do what needs to be done and tell them whatever you do saves the environment and creates jobs for veterans. The formula isn't hard. Trump used it great effect to get into office yet he's stepping on his dick here.

Trump's supporters wanted us out. If Trump played your game, he gets slammed by his base, and it gets hung around his neck by the dems when they run Chelsea.

Think "No new taxes" Bush. Democrats ran on him raising taxes being bad, even though it was their tax increase he signed.

The left will grab this now and soon stop the Russia thing, facts are killing them on that one.

This will be the hill they make their stand, because to them is the perfect issue:

Spending massive money is the answer.

The results are nebulous.

It will take decades before they will be called to show results.

Supporting this issues let's you feel smug.

The amounts of money they will be able to steal is huuuge.

Too bad it's like 7th or 8th on list of things Americans care about.

We'll tell them when they lose bigly in 2028 against the 2ND Trump son.

Poor Kathy Griffin, she got some bad advise on this whole Trump's head thing.

Bad advice: you should pose with Trump's severed head.

Kathy: You mean like isis? Isn't that too far?

Ba: nothing is too far against Trump, he's really bad.

Kathy: true true. I'll do it.

Later that day:

Kathy: wow that was not the reactions was hoping for.

Ba: no it's good, we'll get lots of exposure and more work out of the press.

Kathy: I'm losing work, getting dropped all over.

Ba: well you'll always have your new years gig

Kathy: lost it.

Ba: you'll always have support of your fellow c list comedians like AL Franken.

Kathy: lost it

Ba: shoot

Kathy: I'm just going to apologize and then hide out for a few months.

Ba: Ooorrrrrrrrr....

Kathy: what?

Ba: let's go on the offensive and sue trump's kids.

Kathy: where did you work before me?

Ba: Clinton campaign, why?

Trump's supporters wanted us out. If Trump played your game, he gets slammed by his base, and it gets hung around his neck by the dems when they run Chelsea.

His 'base' isn't going anywhere.

He was pushed over the top by unreliable fringe of dissidents that may or may not be there for him Round 2, but the Paris Climate Agreement wouldn't shake them one way or the other. If he turned around on TPP or Islamist migration, that would. Not this. This is a non-issue to his 'base', he just as easily could've gone in and said that he's in, but renegotiating the deal. The lugenpresse will do what they always do, nothing he ever does will be reported on fairly, but people see through that now and if played his hand right on Paris, it would be acknowledged for what it is by the people who might matter in an election.

This was all downside, upside only for coal miners... and there are economic/business progressives on the right who aren't in favor of propping up anachronistic technologies for the sake of 'jobs', either.

Fun fact: Leonardo DiCaprio is quite loud about everyone reducing their carbon footprint. Here's his yacht.

s-leonardo-di-caprio-world-cup-yacht.jpg

The left has no sense of itself, never has and never will, so maybe they will run Chelsea and hope the catlady demographic grows enough to be electorally relevant between now and then. In the meantime, Trump's one job was to go in there and subvert the bullshit, do as much permanent, lasting damage as possible to the bullshit without wrecking our standing that Bush already ruined and Hussein barely started to piece back together.

He failed on Paris. This was geopolitical a disaster. Global warming is the religion of Europe. This was to Europe what emptying the Air Force 1 bathroom holding tanks over Mecca would be to Islam.

Hilarious? Yes.

Problematic? Yes.

Worth it for the lulz? Probably not, given that we're now pushing the Chinese closer together with Europe and we cannot openly ally with Russia given that they have half Trump's staff on their black bag payroll.

I'm okay with Europe continueing to hate us.

When the French president does something pro France, I don't get offended.

Same with any country.

If they get offended, good.

They know the reason they wanted us in was to legitimized stupid plan and pay for the Lions share.

China is going to need coal, they are building new plants all the time, we can sell it to them, and the world can get dirtier while they tell themselves they are doing everything they can to help the environment. Eventually their coal purchases might even meet the Netherland's (largest purchaser of us coal) or Canada (top 6)

No reason to participate in their hypocrisy.

Meantime we can do what we do, find new technologies and lead the world that way.

And maybe some liberals will take Macron up on his offer of asylum for any bleeding heart snowflake that can't live here anymore with such an evil president.