Random News Observations

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

I mean, I think we can all agree that that dude is a piece of crap, but I would probably still put the group that killed 3000 people on 9/11, after failing at a previous bombing try, a little higher than a single dude that was thinking about doing something but didn't.

I mean, I think we can all agree that that dude is a piece of crap, but I would probably still put the group that killed 3000 people in 9/11, after failing at a previous bombing try, a little higher than a single dude that was thinking about doing something but didn't.

whoa there tiger. you must not have watched cnn or msnbc lately.

• 1 month later...

What about the 3rd woman that Avenatti stated he is now representing? Not credible?

It must just be those crafty Dems convincing a bunch of women he went to school with to make up accusations and have their lives put under the public microscope, all as part of an elaborate smear campaign.

Yeah, that totally seems more likely than him being a creep who actually did these things

it's all so beautiful when a scumbag like avenatti gets caught playing with fire. you should ask yourself some tough questions right about now, though i know you won't.

• 4 months later...

My favorite headline on an otherwise very sad weekend has got to be this:

https://www.nbcnews....deadly-n1039096

Mexico is finally going to do something about murder, just not the much much higher murder rate in their own country (#19 vs #89).

Just for reference, the difference between Switzerland's murder rate (0.50) and the murder rate in the US (5.3) is 4.8 people/100,000. Mexico is nearly 20 people higher than the US. (24.8)

Mexico should definitely focus on what happens to the 6 people who had already fled Mexico that happened to run into an insane murderer, instead of the 100's of people skinned and hanging from bridges all across Mexico.

I'm sure Mexico will be very upset at this news and really go after these bad guys:

https://apnews.com/d...e18ed2d4a599c3c

"In the first half of 2019, Mexico set a record for homicides, with 17,608, up 5.3% compared to the same period of 2018. The country of almost 125 million now sees as many as 100 killings a day nationwide."

Epstein found with multiple breaks in his neck. It's times like these, I really miss Scram. RIP.

the author of this timeline sure likes throwing curveballs

• 8 months later...

You are.  Biden is a democrat, so the woman is a liar.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:01 PM, brvheart said:

You are.  Biden is a democrat, so the woman is a liar.

the hypocrisy is truly stunning. the media and politicians truly dont care at all about the truth or american ideals, they only want power. 

7 minutes ago, SuitedAces21 said:

the hypocrisy is truly stunning. the media and politicians truly dont care at all about the truth or american ideals, they only want power. 

projection much.

2 hours ago, FCP Bob said:

projection much.

i think my record on sexual assault allegation discusson, on this board, is beyond reproach, Bob. the lying media is complicit in promoting only themselves and the power they want, not the ideals that founded this great country. 

1 hour ago, SuitedAces21 said:

i think my record on sexual assault allegation discusson, on this board, is beyond reproach, Bob. the lying media is complicit in promoting only themselves and the power they want, not the ideals that founded this great country. 

there is no question some hypocrisy but mostly from people pointing at Biden who support Trump in this case. The problem is that she just isn't credible. Al Franken was dumped pretty quickly remember.

Supreme Court Justice Kegger Bro had some allegations against him that were false and some that were credible. Trump has dozens of credible ones plus his own statements. 

I think there would be some really painful gymnastics if a more credible claim against Biden came out but the vetting the Obama people did which I'm sure looked under all the rocks found nothing. He is too handsy and huggy though.

3 hours ago, FCP Bob said:

there is no question some hypocrisy but mostly from people pointing at Biden who support Trump in this case. The problem is that she just isn't credible. Al Franken was dumped pretty quickly remember.

Supreme Court Justice Kegger Bro had some allegations against him that were false and some that were credible. Trump has dozens of credible ones plus his own statements. 

I think there would be some really painful gymnastics if a more credible claim against Biden came out but the vetting the Obama people did which I'm sure looked under all the rocks found nothing. He is too handsy and huggy though.

Haha, did you just seriously claim Kavanugh had a credible allegation against him and Biden doesn’t? I know we all have our biases, but come on Bob, that’s just sad.

• Like 1

And the hypocrisy isn’t about Biden or the claim against him. I don’t believe it same as the ones against Kavanaugh. The only difference is I’m not changing my criteria for evaluating whether or not the person is con or lib. But you know that, you just don’t want to admit you wanted kavanaugh to be guilty so you believe bullshit. 

Kavanaugh did some stuff that a lot of College kids do towards women. He's my age and I know what happened when I was in high school and University and I have little doubt that he did some inappropriate things based on what came out. I don't think those things necessarily disqualified him plus some of the stuff that he was accused of was obviously just made up like Biden's accuser. What disqualified him was his lying and temperament. There are far better youngish right wing judges they could have put up than him.

there's no evidence kavanaugh did anything "towards women." i followed the matter closely, and there wasn't a shred of evidence he did anything wrong. i know main stream media will cover for your side on this, but for the love of god man, dont piss down my back and tell me its raining. 

On 5/8/2020 at 6:06 PM, FCP Bob said:

You forgot the followup Tweet:

1) charged, not convicted;

2) bouncing a check can be considered check fraud and it happens to poor people all the time.

This relentless character assassination of survivors will have lasting generational harm.

On 5/9/2020 at 5:09 AM, FCP Bob said:

There are far better youngish right wing judges they could have put up than him.

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...

"I said yesterday the most morally reprehensible decision of this poorly-managed crisis overall was Governor Cuomo sending COVID-19 infected patients back into the nursing homes. Now the AP is reporting the number is as high as 4,300, which means at the rate of community spread among those 70+ this decision led to killing thousands more. This was done because the flawed IHME model convinced these politicians their hospitals were going to be overrun. So they emptied them because IHME told New York it was gonna need 160,000 hospital beds. Instead, the state hit by far the worst by the pandemic only needed 19,000. 

But this is also the same governor that told pro-lifers not to move to his state, and signed legislation that lets you kill babies right up until the feet of a full-developed fetus leaves the birth canal."