Random News Observations

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

How about the second accusation? Also not credible?

What about the 3rd woman that Avenatti stated he is now representing? Not credible?

It must just be those crafty Dems convincing a bunch of women he went to school with to make up accusations and have their lives put under the public microscope, all as part of an elaborate smear campaign.

Yeah, that totally seems more likely than him being a creep who actually did these things

How about the second accusation? Also not credible?

What about the 3rd woman that Avenatti stated he is now representing? Not credible?

It must just be those crafty Dems convincing a bunch of women he went to school with to make up accusations and have their lives put under the public microscope, all as part of an elaborate smear campaign.

Yeah, that totally seems more likely than him being a creep who actually did these things

2nd accusation is not credible either for numerous reasons. one, she wasn't sure it was him until just now, after consultation with her lawyer for 6 days (the timing of which is beyond obvious). second, the new yorker couldn't even confirm kavanaugh was there, and couldn't get a single person to first hand corroborate her story. i am supposed to believe that this guy pulled his dick out in front a group of people and shoved it in her face and not one person saw it? GTFO with that. let alone the accuser shopping the story to the new york times who wouldn't run it because they could not find a single person who witnessed it and noted that the accuser had called these people prior to the times reaching out to them asking them if they remembered and telling a few of them she wasn't sure it was kavanaugh. but sure, just believe anything you read.

the third is even more laughable than the first two and is an obvious smear job by a noted slime ball loser "attorney." go ahead and make a wildly outlandish claim about gang rapes from the early 80s knowing damn well it will be impossible to disprove because morons everywhere believe anything if it is said about someone they were told not to like. gang rape and not a single story about it in 35 years, not a single accusation, not a single police report or mention of it during his 20 years in the public eye and numerous FBI background checks.

you're a joke if you don't see what is happening here. guy might vote to overturn roe v. wade, and the democrats said they would do whatever it took to stop him, and we're seeing it in real time.

i also find it interesting you didn't contend my dismissal against the first claim on any facts, only relying on more nonsense unverified accusations. probably because the democrats have only one tactic, accusation is conviction. worked for joe mccarthy for a while too, but the blow back is going to be swift, i hope.

i mean for fvcks sake man, the goddamn New York Times wouldn't run the second accusation because:

Dn1TXTJXUAE334L.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/23/us/politics/brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-testify.html

seriously evaluate yourself if you find anything in that new yorker story credible.

This is looking worse and worse for the dems. They have the information in July, but purposely sit on it. Then they trot out 3 women that all have incredibly weak stories that no one would believe, and expect everyone to fall for it?

This is really hurting actual victims of sexual assault. That's the worst part about this nonsense.

The most believable of the 3 is still so weak nobody should take it seriously. (https://nypost.com/2...ey-fords-story/)

This latest woman's big claim was that she didn't remember a single person at the party except for Kavanaugh and Judge and that they didn't rape her but that they were present at the party where it happened. (https://www.mediaite...inst-kavanaugh/)

All this, because Stormy Daniels' lawyer wanted more attention and the dems want to act like they are victims. This is the lowest form of stooping I've ever witnessed. It's corrupt and evil. You could make a claim that Merrick Garland's situation wasn't fair, but the GOP never set out to destroy the guy's life. I never heard a single negative thing about him personally.

• Like 1

This has become an obvious smear campaign and there isn’t an ounce of proof to substantiate anything any of these women has said. I registered to vote for the first time in my life ONLY to vote against a political party that would willfully ignore the presumption of innocence. This is turning into the Salem witch trials before our eyes.

so you link to some insane articles with clearly biased authors who claim to know what words meant to him and his friends in the early 1980's? keep drinking that liberal kool aid bob.

Though I must admit this story about him throwing ice is pretty damning. I mean is there no end to his depravity?

I love that Chris Dudley was also involved.

Dodkj6VXoAAcNGW.jpg

You are a walking stereotype.

you serious clark?

i have to assume you came in here with that weak shit, if serious, because you know that any discussion of the kavanaugh allegations will find you roasted alive by the facts. the entire process, to quote two supreme court justices, was a circus, a national disgrace. 85% of the media was complicit in trumping up baseless, fraudulent allegations because they don’t like the way SCJBK interprets the law. from the very beginning democrats and the left media were in hysterics over his nomination and the actions of the last three weeks were an extension of those hysterics.

so no, sir, you are the stereotype. a stereotype of a moron who can’t think for himself.

• Like 2

I actually don't give a fck about Kavanaugh. I haven't been following the whole thing, I don't have the time or the energy. But the fact that you are stanning for him is predictable and hilarious. You are like the perfect stereotypical internet frat boy who was never cool enough in real life to be an actual frat boy.