Random News Observations

Libspeak: I can tell you what other people think and will do because I am a liberal. I do not need to meet anyone first, I know their inner thoughts. Therefore I can judge them and be content that I am right.

Enjoy fantasy-land, population:you

That's rich coming from the guy who literally claims to know the left's feelings, motives, and intentions in every one of his posts. You couldn't be more out of touch with reality if you tried.

And as far as my assumption about you goes, I'm pretty confident judging how you will react based on years of observing your moronic posts where you try to spin every story to fit the narrative you wish to believe. Doesn't matter that it doesn't match reality. You can't help yourself.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

obviously it would be very hard to separate the Robert Lee's aside from one being dead for over a 100 years and they look like brothers.

This comment right here is just evidence of how little you understand regarding the situation.

The concern was never about anyone actually being offended by his name or ESPN being accused of being insensitive. The concern was always for the broadcaster himself who undoubtedly would have been the target of internet trolls, much like yourselves. They OFFERED (not forced upon) him the option to switch to a different game after the production crew and Robert Lee himself expressed hesitation in calling the game. This whole incident was simply ESPN wanting to shield one of their employees from unnecessary and unwanted attention.

Thanks again for proving just how out of touch you both are though.

That's rich coming from the guy who literally claims to know the left's feelings, motives, and intentions in every one of his posts. You couldn't be more out of touch with reality if you tried.

And as far as my assumption about you goes, I'm pretty confident judging how you will react based on years of observing your moronic posts where you try to spin every story to fit the narrative you wish to believe. Doesn't matter that it doesn't match reality. You can't help yourself.

Everyone of my posts

Try to spin every story

The telling signs of Cognitive Dissonance.

Leftist are all sheep

Get ready for a whole bunch of records being broken at Winter Olympics

I respect your confidence, but I still think you're gonna get your ass kicked.

• Like 1

Boy the media is sure stuck after defending antifa for the last week.

Berkley police pulled back and let antifa be their true selves, So they beat people up.

To stop the hate, they beat up anyone that looked like they voted for Trump.

Cause that's the logical conclusion to the message coming from the left.

Antifa are basically the same anarchists who have done their shit all over N America at things like the G-20 meeting in Toronto. They belong in jail.

Good article.

The Ugly Side of Antifa

Violent Antifa are pieces of shit. They are a small segment of the anti racist protestors.

There was never violence from the tea party, but there is always violence from the left's 'grassroots' organizations. Occupy, antifa, blm, just to name the most recent.

Yet people act like the tea party was all bad, and excuse the track record of the left.

When large groups of leftist hey together, they must strike out violently to prove how much they care. Because theirs is an emotional based world view, devoid of facts.

• Like 1

They are a small segment of the anti racist protestors.

Hopefully you are equally objective when it comes to equating Nazi's driving their cars into crowds with Republicans; unlike the far majority of the news media.

Hopefully you are equally objective when it comes to equating Nazi's driving their cars into crowds with Republicans; unlike the far majority of the news media.

unfortunately the Republican Party has become the home of the racists and while the number of violent ones or truly awful ones are small the number of racists who support the Republican Party is pretty large but still a minority of those who support Republicans. A lot of people are leaving the party because of the Trumpification of the party and all that comes with that.

unfortunately the Republican Party has become the home of the racists and while the number of violent ones or truly awful ones are small the number of racists who support the Republican Party is pretty large but still a minority of those who support Republicans. A lot of people are leaving the party because of the Trumpification of the party and all that comes with that.

Cute bob is repeating the talking heads on CNN...now expand on how smart you are and how dumb everyone else is!

Just noise Bob, nobody minds talking heads yelling racist, it is the modern version of wolf!

It seems like you are doing what I feared.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/comey-drafted-conclusion-clinton-probe-before-key-interviews-top-republicans-say/

Comey.. is he a good guy or bad guy this week on the left?

Man you need a program to keep up.

Either way he was a Clinton stooge who either got so sick of his role he torpedoed Hillary ala Judd Nelson in From The Hip, or he's just really really stupid. Being from the Clinton camp it's a toss up