Random News Observations

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

And your constant use of the word retard to describe people who don't share your beliefs or warped view of the world seems oddly familiar.

Scrim: Random speculation

Dubey and Cubs: We disagree

Scrim: Prove me wrong!

Dubey and Cubs : It's random speculation?

Scrim: RETARDS!

Scuuda: FOX NEWS!!!

• Like 1

You're in denial now, which is the last safe-space of someone who can't participate in an argument with facts. Since you can't refute the substance, you characterize the discussion itself and claim it's 'not worth your time'.

Also, I don't think you know what the word 'speculation' means. You can say I'm speculating when I say something like

The Alt Right was not 'created' by anyone but a group of dissidents who, frankly, will continue to rapidly grow as the left pushes further and further into the hinterlands of cultural insanity. Wait and see. Generation Z is going to be something else.

... and I wouldn't disagree because that is indeed speculation.

Everything else is some flavor of insight and/or logic and/or reason which, if it's as wrong as you claim, you should have no problem refuting with more compelling insight, superior logic or more rigorous reasoning but so far, it's two against one and the most either of you can offer is empty rhetoric, absent real substance. To remind: this is why the left hates free speech. Because deep down, a lot of what they believe doesn't withstand any scrutiny past the initial cries of 'racist' and saying 'ignorant' and discussion leaves them looking like vapid morons who lack credibility.

That final-phase denial and defensive-sobbing always looks the same. We see it here, with you.

• Like 1

So you make claims that aren't backed up by any facts or firm evidence (speculation), but in your mind it counts as logic?

And then when we dismiss your claim as having no factual basis, the burden of proof is on us to disprove it otherwise we are in denial?

I'll use facts to refute you when you use actual facts to back up your claims, theories, and speculation.

For you to make a statement like that and have it be credible, you have to articulate just what I said that is baseless. Blanket assertion of "YER A LIAR!" without specifying what the actual lie is, is a denial tactic people use when having a bout of cognitive dissonance.

And since you're working at Level 0 here, your instinct to say "EVERYTHING YOU SAID!" does not constitute adequate specificity.

A blanket assertion like the ones you constantly make?

Like where you paint the entire left as being unhinged based on two cherry picked examples of people who supported Bernie Sanders committing an act of violence?

Who cares about the millions of other people who supported Sanders that haven't committed an act of lunacy and condemn the violence. 2 of his supporters were nutjobs so the left is obviously unhinged.

Reading your arguments is like going down a fallacy checklist. You practically hit them all. But to you, it's "reasoning and logic"

A blanket assertion like the ones you constantly make?

Like where you paint the entire left as being unhinged based on two cherry picked examples of people who supported Bernie Sanders committing an act of violence?

Who cares about the millions of other people who supported Sanders that haven't committed an act of lunacy and condemn the violence. 2 of his supporters were nutjobs so the left is obviously unhinged.

Reading your arguments is like going down a fallacy checklist. You practically hit them all. But to you, it's "reasoning and logic"

That's a total strawman, though, since I am not painting the entire left as being unhinged lunatics.

I voted for Bernie Sanders. I am not going to shoot anyone. The overwhelming majority of people who voted for Bernie Sanders aren't going to harm anyone.

Two of the most high profile and recent terror attacks (including with racial motivation) were committed by Bernie Sanders supporters as acts of political violence.

This is a fact. You don't like it, you can sob and pretend it doesn't exist but eppur si muove.

Also, here we see you invoking 'fallacies' yet, again, not specifying just what I sad that was fallacious.

You clowns are just terrible at this.

Good news for Dubey and other scientific racists.

It seems we're on the precipice of settling, once and for all, the matter of race and intelligence on a genetic level.

An interesting and logical overview:

http://takimag.com/a...t#axzz4kEkAl3c9

The extraordinary decline in the cost of sequencing a whole human genome, from $10 million in 2008 to $1,400 by late 2015, means that in the coming years science will almost certainly be able to answer the Charles Murray question: Are some of the gaps in average IQ among the races at least partly genetic?

If they locate the race/intelligence gene, what excuses do you think the post-modern idealists will make?

More elaborate academia along the lines of "Guns, Germs and Steel"? Or will it be outright denial?

Or will they be reduced to their old, emotional standby; hoping that by saying "racist", that alone negates acknowledgement of the facts?

And conversely, if it is proven that there IS NO SUCH gene, what will scientific racists do with THEIR belief system?

And the wildcard: what if they do discover the difference but it's such an enormous offense against current ideological orthodoxy that few scientists will dare speak of it and it will be like Galileo and the earth revolving around the sun, in front of a panel of inquisitors ready to burn him at the stake?

the wildcard is spot on, the Left can't have evidence made public that proves them wrong...they would smother this immediately.

buddy, you're the evidence against scientific racism

so the elections went well for you libs...what was the number 0-5 yea that is the one. Record spending and so much liberal hope, grasping at straws to stay relevant in some small way - and then reality of being denied because people honestly find your message repulsive. Now you have to find someone to blame. You won't take responsibility, you will fid a scape goat an try to sell them down the river.

Russia please, special investigation, Trump travels to much, he isn't really that rich, come up with a new lie for us all to enjoy.

where are those damn brooms??

They barely won some districts that they previously carried by over 20 points (+/-)

The right is facing a massively energized base in the upcoming elections and will lose seats they have traditionally held.

it is called the mid term election and yes the party out of office typically does well. I don't know that I agree with you on the massively energized base. I think the party itself will be highly motivated, the base to date hasn't indicated that yet. If anything the base is extremely turned off by the party. it is part of the problem Dems have, they forgot who the base is.

Canadian Snipers are like, retarded good.

They're #'s 1, 3 and 4 on the list of longest confirmed kills.

I heard that after Canadian snipers shoot terrorists, the Canadian government dispatches a team of social workers to recover the wounded and relocate them into Canada, then provide them with free stuff for the rest of their lives... because racism.

• Like 2