Random News Observations

No. I was asking if you think any of that sticks to him or if he will go down as the best/one of the best presidents of all time. You had said that previously, so I was just wondering if you still thought that was true.

He ran you out of the soft serve business, that's good enough for the top 5 by itself in my book.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

No.

I was asking if you think any of that sticks to him or if he will go down as the best/one of the best presidents of all time. You had said that previously, so I was just wondering if you still thought that was true.

I think he'll go down as a generally positive influence.

Judge that in context. I would make Richard Nixon god-emperor of the planet.

2016 Ladies and Gentlemen

The WorldPostVerified account

‏@TheWorldPost

The Bosphorus bridge in Turkey is lit for the victims of France attack while Turkey's military is attempting a coup.

Cnb6w-KXYAASPvc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am in Paul Ryan's district. I will not be voting for him.

I am in Paul Ryan's district. I will not be voting for him.

I saw his opponenet in the primary on CNN today. Is that who you will be supporting and if so I'm curious to know why.

I'm going to vote straight ticket 3rd party. (Unless someone else wins me over before Aug 9th

I'm going to vote straight ticket 3rd party. (Unless someone else wins me over before Aug 9th

Might as well stand on the corner and yell you're not going to take it anymore.

Easier to fix the republican party by making America Great Again, then sitting on the sidelines of history

I don't think Paul Ryan's opponent will be getting your support. He's nuts.

John Avlon ‏@JohnAvlon 23m23 minutes ago

Paul Ryan’s Challenger Paul Nehlen: Deport All Muslims http://thebea.st/2aYkEwj via @thedailybeast

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/04/paul-nehlen-paul-ryan-s-challenger-deport-all-muslims.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

I don't think Paul Ryan's opponent will be getting your support. He's nuts.

John Avlon ‏@JohnAvlon 23m23 minutes ago

Paul Ryan’s Challenger Paul Nehlen: Deport All Muslims http://thebea.st/2aYkEwj via @thedailybeast

http://www.thedailyb...&source=twitter

I mean, I don't know much about him, except that he's not Ryan. That's a pretty good start.

That being said, that is a clickbait title. He said that he would be for deporting Muslim's that are ok with Sharia law.

Which is much different than a blanket, "kick out all muslims".

Funny Story:

There is a house that is on a major street in the town I work that has many GOP signs in the yard.

They also have two huge 4x8 signs. One says Paul Ryan, one says Paul Nehlen.

I'm not sure what to think about that.

I mean, I don't know much about him, except that he's not Ryan. That's a pretty good start.

That being said, that is a clickbait title. He said that he would be for deporting Muslim's that are ok with Sharia law.

Which is much different than a blanket, "kick out all muslims".

I hope you are better than making that distinction.

Paul Ryan's Primary Opponent Asks 'Why Do We Have Muslims in the Country'

Funny Story:

There is a house that is on a major street in the town I work that has many GOP signs in the yard.

They also have two huge 4x8 signs. One says Paul Ryan, one says Paul Nehlen.

I'm not sure what to think about that.

easy, it's the sign maker's house and he's promoting his business

I hope you are better than making that distinction.

Paul Ryan's Primary Opponent Asks 'Why Do We Have Muslims in the Country'

I don't buy what you're selling on this specific/particular topic.

1) That's a clickbait title and article. (The video at the top is basically a Paul Ryan campaign ad)

2) The article is a 2nd or 3rd party recap of a radio interview, from which no audio is posted. We are just asked to believe the recap.

3) The very article says that his specific point was that, and I quote, "Nehlen said that Muslims who believe in Sharia law are in "direct conflict" with the U.S. Constitution."

4) IF the followup question comes, but you don't hear it, and think the host is actually talking about the point you just made, not making an entirely new claim that you didn't make, you might say, "I'm suggesting we have a discussion about it, that's for sure," Nehlen replied."

This very specific situation is not near the smoking gun you are making it out to be. Find us the entire unedited radio interview if you want anyone to take this seriously.

Saying you want to get rid of all Muslims who support Sharia Law is the same thing as saying deport all Muslims. It governs everything about how they live their lives. It'd be the same as saying that Christians are ok, but Christians who follow the rules set out in the New Testament aren't. It is already illegal for anyone to adhere to their religious views where it contradicts the law.

That's not the same, because Sharia law followers want to establish and live in a theocracy.

Ask any Muslim what Sharia Law is and they will tell you differently.

A lot of opinion polling is very distressing.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

Do you think its wise to continue to import people from backward civilizations that create grave dangers to the people from high trust civilizations?

Or, to put it another way, when the next terrorist attack occurs, will your excuse be 'diversity' or 'tolerance'?