Random News Observations

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

Tell me where he's wrong.

I don't think almost any of those countries are named correctly, for starters. Like, "Whiskey Sucks" is called "Ireland" on American maps.

Amazing ( and long) article in the Atlantic, making the case for Reparations

http://www.theatlant...rations/361631/

Will the Irish get Reparations? I think since they were the first slaves and slums that they should also get some Reparations.

I also think that every corporation that moved their manufacturing to china or other countries that have slave wages should pay Reparations to all the americans that lost their jobs.

I think George W. Busch should pay Reparations for making us pay for wars over family pride.

The article makes valid points but Reparations is a suckers dream. Ain't never gonna happen unless there is one hell of a kickback.

Randy, quit making multiple accounts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ian bremmer ‏@ianbremmer · 1h

More Americans now work in the solar industry (143,000) than mining coal (123,000). (ht @billmckibben)

• Like 1

ian bremmer ‏@ianbremmer · 1h

More Americans now work in the solar industry (143,000) than mining coal (123,000). (ht @billmckibben)

more americans work at wal mart also. Im not sure the point here
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

and in today's police shooting of an unarmed Black man

How stupid is this cop firing away at a gas station with who knows what behind the guy he's shooting at.

Oh and he shot the guy because he went back into his car for his wallet like the cop asked.

Wear your seat belt next time buddy.

http://youtu.be/RBUUO_VFYMs