Random News Observations

Instead we ended up with Joe (Mr. Original Thought) Biden, a plagiarist.

Go ahead and say the word you really want to say about the President. You know the one. It's the first one you thought of when you read this. It jumped unbidden into your head. Just say it one time, out loud to yourself, type it, and hit post. Everyone will feel a whole lot better. Now, I'm guessing you'll post a different word and act confused, but let's not pretend we don't both know exactly what I'm talking about.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

Go ahead and say the word you really want to say about the President. You know the one. It's the first one you thought of when you read this. It jumped unbidden into your head. Just say it one time, out loud to yourself, type it, and hit post. Everyone will feel a whole lot better. Now, I'm guessing you'll post a different word and act confused, but let's not pretend we don't both know exactly what I'm talking about.

OK, I'll bite. We have been talking about beiden and palin, what does the president have to do with anything? Please share your convoluted thinking with us along with your magical word.

OK, I'll bite. We have been talking about beiden and palin, what does the president have to do with anything? Please share your convoluted thinking with us along with your magical word.

Its the word that comes to the mind of all libs whenever a black is part of the conversation.

Likely democrat voter is three words, dummy.

LOOOOOL Have to adnit, good comeback. Altho, calling someone a LDV, is worse than the word I was guessing.At least my word, allows for some independant thought.

Hint: see above

Thanks for the hint. It makes everything so obvious and easy to figure out. You were confused about what we were talking about and typed President instead of Vice President.

Your hint cleared that up. Africa is a really BIG country and the Vice President is a really BIG liar (lying about his education accomplishments).

So the magical word is BIG.

Again, thanks for the hint.

Africa is a lot bigger than you think

20101113_WOM943.gif

So why is africa, with its year round livable climate, abundant natural resources,still mostly prehistoric in lifestyle?

By the way, Obama, has become so unpopular around the world, that for the first time a majority of africans now are convinced he was born in the US.

So why is africa, with its year round livable climate, abundant natural resources,still mostly prehistoric in lifestyle?

Say it. Saaaaayyyyy iiiiiiittttttt

Justin the Wolfman ‏@JustinWolfers 1h

Fun fact: The federal budget deficit this year was 4.1% of GDP, smaller than the average under Reagan, or under Bush (senior).

That is fun!

Next we should compare the poliicies and political climate of Obama with Fillmore or Quincy Adams.

Race, obviously.

If historical mistreatment were an adequate excuse for present day deficiencies, Jews should be the dumbest people on earth.

Anyway, the inherently lower intelligence of sub-Saharan Africans notwithstanding (and their HILARIOUS inability to farm) it all boils down to Darwin and the apparent selection bias for Africa not favoring planning and forethought very much which is a cognitive trait enormously valued in a technologically driven society. They're essentially us, 20,000 years ago.

Still, just beneath the surface in every white man lies a thieving, lazy, rapist so lets not get too haughty with the 'better-than' stuff since we'd become essentially the same thing if the power went out for more than a couple weeks. We're just better at devising strategies to hoard all the resources since Darwin heavily selected for that impulse among people whose ancestors had to survive winters. It's why we're such greedy cunts.

• Like 1

Race, obviously.

If historical mistreatment were an adequate excuse for present day deficiencies, Jews should be the dumbest people on earth.

Anyway, the inherently lower intelligence of sub-Saharan Africans notwithstanding (and their HILARIOUS inability to farm) it all boils down to Darwin and the apparent selection bias for Africa not favoring planning and forethought very much which is a cognitive trait enormously valued in a technologically driven society. They're essentially us, 20,000 years ago.

Still, just beneath the surface in every white man lies a thieving, lazy, rapist so lets not get too haughty with the 'better-than' stuff since we'd become essentially the same thing if the power went out for more than a couple weeks. We're just better at devising strategies to hoard all the resources since Darwin heavily selected for that impulse among people whose ancestors had to survive winters. It's why we're such greedy cunts.

Just out of curiosity, are there any natural growing opiates in africa. Cause thats the reason Indians of the 19 century were basically indistinguishable from indians of 2000nyears ago. The abundance of naturally growing opiates kept the indians on a perpetual head trip.You know the peace pipe werent tobacco.
  • Like 1

Justin the Wolfman ‏@JustinWolfers 1h

Fun fact: The federal budget deficit this year was 4.1% of GDP, smaller than the average under Reagan, or under Bush (senior).

I'm gonna guess that like, a huge percentage of Republican voters would happily tell you about Reagan's responsible spending in contrast to these reckless modern day presidents like Bush and Obama.

or maybe Bush has also receded far enough into memory that people are beginning to attribute all the ideals to him regardless of what actually happened.

I have a coworker from Kenya who goes back Nairobi occasionally. he showed me some pictures--it is pretty indistinguishable from a generic big population center here. he gets annoyed that everyone expects people to be prehistoric in all of Africa.

I doubt it. Most Republicans know how much spending increased under Reagan. They would just blame it on wars. First the Cold War, then(under Bush) the Gulf War.

I doubt it. Most Republicans know how much spending increased under Reagan. They would just blame it on wars. First the Cold War, then(under Bush) the Gulf War.

That's a really good point. Since the end of Gulf I, we haven't had a single international military conflict, let alone any kind of high profile, abstract wars, like the Cold War.

Great point, Wang.

I'll remember that when Strat wonders what the Republican response would be to W's overspending.