Random News Observations

Lol or how birth control works apparently.
You give a woman $1,000 a year then she sleeps with enough men to justify the costs?How do you think birth control works? Oh, you're Jewish, you think a diamond ring is a form of birth control
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most interesting thing about the worlds largest beaver dam is that it was discovered via Google Earth and some guy trekked out there to see it IRL and was the first person to ever set foot in that

Beware of overcharging someone. Thats the #1 lesson learned from the Zimmerman case. He was guilty of avoidable behavior that ultimately culminated in a fatality- manslaughter- but he was not guilty

You should've tried to get on the jury and convince the rest that he was not guilty.

Posted Images

You should probably leave the Jay-Z pictures to bigd, because that was not a great usage.
It was appropriate usage.
That's not what he said. He said both are biased and filled with rhetoric but conservative media is both worse and more likely to out and out lie. They also use the patsy liberal guest technique which I never see on CNN for instance.
There is only one network that compares to FOX for being as unabashedly supportive of their position, and that is MSNBC. They are easily just as bad or worse as FOX on all counts. (In fact, independent studies show the news portion of FOX are actually better than the more neutral networks).Yes, CNN is better than FOX or MSNBC. Comparing FOX to CNN is not comparing apples to apples.What's amazing is the number of people who think PBS, CNN, ABC, and CBS are "neutral". Anyone who believes that is unintentionally doing the opposite experiment that this guy did.

This is why I get my news from Rush Limbaugh.I let him watch all the news, and then tell me what's important.Saves me a ton of time. Plus it gives me my daily slut alerts...which saves me tons of effort.

This is why I get my news from Rush Limbaugh.I let him watch all the news, and then tell me what's important.
Maybe you should just consult him at election time to tell you who to vote for. Save even more time.
She refuses to go on any news show except lefty ones.
Sorry if this has been said already, but that's because the right, in their infinite wisdom and using all of their Christian love and understanding, called her a slut.
Maybe you should just consult him at election time to tell you who to vote for. Save even more time.
Or you could always let somebody who isn't a money-grubbing hypocritical moronic blowhard tell you what's important, but that would be less entertaining I'm sure. Legit newscasters understand the difference between reading a story and being a story, and don't refer to people as sluts. But then again, they don't have half the listeners that Rush does. And come to think of it, Rush doesn't have half the listeners that Katy Perry does. Perhaps I should look to her for my news and opinions since BG, using Rush as a shining example, has previously taught me that popularity equals legitimacy and honesty.
Sorry if this has been said already, but that's because the right, in their infinite wisdom and using all of their Christian love and understanding, called her a slut.
And by "the right" you mean "one radio host"...?Good to see she's got such an open mind.
And by "the right" you mean "one radio host"...?Good to see she's got such an open mind.
If by "one radio host" you mean the most followed radio host in probably the entire world, and the one who the person I quoted listens to and swears by, then yes it was just one radio host. But yeah, the largest (insert fat joke) conservative radio host in the world calls you a slut, I think it's understandable why you might avoid similar shows. I also think it's very important that this debate is focused on one woman, rather than actually examining the issue at hand. I mean really, who cares about her? Why is she such a big story? Oh that's right, she's such a big story because Rush called her a slut. Next stop Hannity amirite?!
If by "one radio host" you mean the most followed radio host in probably the entire world, and the one who the person I quoted listens to and swears by, then yes it was just one radio host. But yeah, the largest (insert fat joke) conservative radio host in the world calls you a slut, I think it's understandable why you might avoid similar shows.
By "similar shows", do you mean "other top-rated radio shows hosted by loud-mouthed opinated right-wing neocons"? Cuz yeah, if she cross all those shows off her list, that would be.... uh... one. Demonizing your enemy by pretending they are all the same, part of some homogenous group is one of the oldest tricks in the book.
I also think it's very important that this debate is focused on one woman, rather than actually examining the issue at hand. I mean really, who cares about her? Why is she such a big story? Oh that's right, she's such a big story because Rush called her a slut. Next stop Hannity amirite?!
She's a big story because she made herself a big story by going before congress and asking other people to subsidize her sexual activity. She can't possibly have been so naive to expect that fact to be ignored.The truth is the left orchestrated this from the start, and has outmaneuvered the R's at every step. The R's look like idiots because they have put themselves in the position of arguing against promiscuous sex and birth control -- things that just reinforce the stereotype of everything that is wrong with the R's.If the R's were smart, they would've constantly focused the debate on the key issues of self-responsibility and freedom of contract. Instead, Rush opens his mouth and the left jumps all over it making sure that the debate stays on the wrong issues.Dems 1 Repubs 0
By "similar shows", do you mean "other top-rated radio shows hosted by loud-mouthed opinated right-wing neocons"? Cuz yeah, if she cross all those shows off her list, that would be.... uh... one. Demonizing your enemy by pretending they are all the same, part of some homogenous group is one of the oldest tricks in the book.
By "similar shows" I meant shows hosted by moronic right-wing blowhards, which covers a lot more than one show.
She's a big story because she made herself a big story by going before congress and asking other people to subsidize her sexual activity. She can't possibly have been so naive to expect that fact to be ignored.The truth is the left orchestrated this from the start, and has outmaneuvered the R's at every step. The R's look like idiots because they have put themselves in the position of arguing against promiscuous sex and birth control -- things that just reinforce the stereotype of everything that is wrong with the R's.If the R's were smart, they would've constantly focused the debate on the key issues of self-responsibility and freedom of contract. Instead, Rush opens his mouth and the left jumps all over it making sure that the debate stays on the wrong issues.Dems 1 Repubs 0
Sounds like a pretty bad win, but any win over Rush is by definition a good win, so I'll take it.
If by "one radio host" you mean the most followed radio host in probably the entire world, and the one who the person I quoted listens to and swears by, then yes it was just one radio host. But yeah, the largest (insert fat joke) conservative radio host in the world calls you a slut, I think it's understandable why you might avoid similar shows. I also think it's very important that this debate is focused on one woman, rather than actually examining the issue at hand. I mean really, who cares about her? Why is she such a big story? Oh that's right, she's such a big story because Rush called her a slut. Next stop Hannity amirite?!
So sad how little you lefties understand the world you live in.Rush doesn't have guests on his show.And most of the advertisers have begged to be let back on his show. He told them no.Being the most powerful man in media is pretty sweet.As to the 'slut' avoiding other shows like his, it goes to show how little she understands the world also, showing that she is in fact a lefty, making her opinion irrelevant, making her not quality material for the right's news programs, which is more focused on actual issues, not made up ones by political activists lying to congress, thereby proving that she is not really news.This simple explanation comes natural when you remove the shackles of communist/leftist thinkspeak and learn to think for yourself.cigar97.jpg

Ignoring all of the painful right-wing rhetoric in your post I'm left only with the line about advertisers "begging" to be let back on Rush's show, but I never said anything about him losing advertisers (and neither did you?) so I don't know where that's coming from. But yeah, "sweet" is one word to use for being at the top of America's completely embarrassing tabloid media nightmare. Everybody knows that the best things in life are money and power.

How do you think birth control works?
I know that you take the same amount of birth control pills irregardless of how much sex you have. Because I'm not a flailing old man with a bad case of Obama derangement syndrome.I know coming to grips with the inevitable 4 more years of Obama is hard for you but this is a safe place.
She's a big story because she made herself a big story by going before congress and asking other people to subsidize her sexual activity.
lol. good news BG, other people don't get it either.
Ignoring all of the painful right-wing rhetoric in your post I'm left only with the line about advertisers "begging" to be let back on Rush's show, but I never said anything about him losing advertisers (and neither did you?) so I don't know where that's coming from. But yeah, "sweet" is one word to use for being at the top of America's completely embarrassing tabloid media nightmare. Everybody knows that the best things in life are money and power.
20 million people listen to the guys show weekly, he transformed AM radio, has been at the top for 20 years.And you think you know something about him.It does explain why President Obama was elected though, an inexperienced minor nobody. And why he has been given a Nobel Peace prize weeks before he re-passed the Patriot Act and continued the Bush tax cuts.But he's fat...so you'll always have something to say about him that is actually based on facts.
I know that you take the same amount of birth control pills irregardless of how much sex you have. Because I'm not a flailing old man with a bad case of Obama derangement syndrome.I know coming to grips with the inevitable 4 more years of Obama is hard for you but this is a safe place.lol. good news BG, other people don't get it either.
Ohhhhh...you want to use 'facts' to justify her testimony.Let's try it.The pill costs anywhere from $10-$30 for a month's supply.Let's take the top number.$30 a month x 12 = $1,000Oh, wait, that only totals $360, which is 1/3 the number she testified before congress that she 'knows' woman are paying for contraception.She must have meant condoms.Condoms cost $10 for 36Or $.36 a piece. Since they are only good for one use ( Unless you are poor ) that means she and her friends must be using ~3,000 condoms a year. That's roughly 80 a day, or two lacrosse teams every day.I think we have a name for a woman who beds 80 men a day....
20 million people listen to the guys show weekly, he transformed AM radio, has been at the top for 20 years.And you think you know something about him.
Why does the fact that he's enormously famous mean that I know nothing about him? His fame suggests precisely the opposite - that most people probably know something about him. Also, what's your point? Popularity and truth/honesty/integrity run hand in hand? Cuz I already mocked that idea, but I'd be happy to do so again.
Why does the fact that he's enormously famous mean that I know nothing about him? His fame suggests precisely the opposite - that most people probably know something about him. Also, what's your point? Popularity and truth/honesty/integrity run hand in hand? Cuz I already mocked that idea, but I'd be happy to do so again.
I'll type slow.Being famous means nothing, if you are famous for nothing.Rush is famous for speaking his ideas daily, and having the largest number of people who agree with his ideas support him.When you speak your ideas, and people ignore you, you are probably either: a lefty or a bad speaker.When a lefty spouts his ideas, he needs government subsidies in order to compete in the arena of public debate. Rush competes based on the power of his message. Your refusal to listen to his show, instead relying on shallow snippets designed to pigeonhole Rush into the cute little caricature the left thinks the right is, shows why your opinion of him is not only irrelevant, but completely wrong as well.BTW listening to Rush 24/7 as we discuss this. Everyone should be a 24/7 member. you can listen to his show any time you want.

I've read many of his transcripts, and have heard his show as well. I generally stick to the transcripts though because his fatty fat fat voice is a real downer. I don't know why you think I know nothing about him. Perhaps it makes it easier for you to dismiss his haters by pretending they've never actually heard him.

I've read many of his transcripts, and have heard his show as well. I generally stick to the transcripts though because his fatty fat fat voice is a real downer. I don't know why you think I know nothing about him. Perhaps it makes it easier for you to dismiss his haters by pretending they've never actually heard him.
99% of the time I would be right.But the fact that the best you got is to mock his weight, speaks volumes of your 'research'
What the hell are you talking about Wakefield? Are you seriously making the claim that Rush Limbaugh is 1) a Christian and 2) is a mouthpiece of Christians?
And most of the advertisers have begged to be let back on his show. He told them no.
carbf.jpgMy goodness. What happened to this stock's value on March 6th?!?
What the hell are you talking about Wakefield? Are you seriously making the claim that Rush Limbaugh is 1) a Christian and 2) is a mouthpiece of Christians?
Yeah, that's ridiculous, everyone knows Limbaugh is a muslim.
By "similar shows" I meant shows hosted by moronic right-wing blowhards, which covers a lot more than one show.
It's so easy to win debates when you define everyone else as an idiot.
lol. good news BG, other people don't get it either.
I'm not sure what you mean here; I clearly understand the issue. She went before congress to demand that others pay for her birth control. What did you find erroneous in my description?