The Upcoming Blizzard

A blizzard  

51 members have voted

1. 1. A blizzard

• Overrated. Will be lots of snow, but no big deal.
    • The news has it right... It will be epic.
    • They're underestimating what we have in store... This amount of snow, there will be significant power outages, roof collapses, wilding boogs looting stores, etc...
    • Wakefield

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'd be worried about is what I hated most about walking around that city...the knowledge that at any point a hunk of snow and ice could fall off a building and crush you, because apprently some architects back in the day weren't thinking about that kind of thing.

I'll take the under, but barely.I think we'll get about 18-20".
I guess we have to figure out where it's going to be measured, since the southside supposed to get the brunt of it... How about we take Mt. Greenwood (Inland SW) , Edison Park (Inland NW), East Side (Lakefront SE), Rogers Park (Lakefront NE) and the Loop (Lakefront Central), disregard the high and low measurements, then average the remaining three...The o/u line has moved- it is now 22"
I guess we have to figure out where it's going to be measured, since the southside supposed to get the brunt of it... How about we take Mt. Greenwood (Inland SW) , Edison Park (Inland NW), East Side (Lakefront SE), Rogers Park (Lakefront NE) and the Loop (Lakefront Central), disregard the high and low measurements, then average the remaining three...The o/u line has moved- it is now 22"
Under. Tom Skilling lives with a bunch of guys.Use O'hare as ground zero.Hey Mr. 312...Inland SW is not Mt. Greenwood. More like Lemont.
Hey Mr. 312...Inland SW is not Mt. Greenwood. More like Lemont.
O'Hare, no way. That's the fucking North-North side. I will accept Midway. The measurement shall be determined by the amount of snow- in inches- that falls at Midway.Lemont isn't in Chicago... and are you saying that Skilling is gay? Because I always kinda suspected that... Edit: Wow. Learned something new for the day. While he isn't officially out of the closet, all signs point to....Weather_Tom_Skilling.jpg... fabulous.I don't know how I feel about my most trusted weatherman being gay. Do we even allow gays to be weathermen? I guess it means that he will never miss an opportunity to be overdramatic so with this new information having come to light, the line is lowered yet again to 20".I sure do wish I could grow a good mustache.
I don't know how I feel about my most trusted weatherman being gay. Do we even allow gays to be weathermen? I guess it means that he will never miss an opportunity to be overdramatic so with this new information having come to light, the line is lowered yet again to 20".I sure do wish I could grow a good mustache.
What's even better is (y)our Irish Catholic Governor just signed a law legalizing civil unions. Overdramatic? You should see him during tornado season. Virtually blows his load when one heads to Plainfield.I am ok with Midway...UNDER, one time dealer.Edit: His brother is Jeffrey Skilling former CEO of Enron. Both faggots. Not Jeff, but still cost me $10K +/-

They have been saying anything from 10-16 to 20-28 in Detroit depending on who you listen too. I would set the mark at 10 and say under for this area. But seeing what happens in Chicago should give me a good idea if I am wrong or right.

Edit: His brother is Jeffrey Skilling former CEO of Enron. Both faggots. Not Jeff, but still cost me $10K +/-
Jesus Christ! You're a fountain of Tom Skilling trivia!I had no idea his brother was the Enron Skilling...

This thread is mindblowing. Skilling's never set off my gaydar and I wouldn't have imagined his brother was a scumbag.And I'll take the under. But I'd still like a day off tomorrow.

OK, so far:Santo got the juicy line @ under 24"Lefty in @ under 22"Custom36 Under 20"The for-fun line is now irrevocably fixed @ 20", but I'm willing to book action and take the over @ 19".

Skilling's never set off my gaydar
Then it needs recalibration.This kind of glasses...tom(7).jpg... means gay 85% + of the time.I had been assigning Skilling to the 15% because I like him but between reports that he lives with a bunch of men, his marching in the gay pride parade, his general effeminate manner and those glasses, all those things add up to 100% gay. The weird thing is that weather isn't something they would be interested in.
They've cancelled the Colorado - St Louis hockey game already for tonight.Here in Toronto we're only supposed to get between 8-12 inches.
what what what what whatAhh man, I was looking forward to this game as the all star layoff makes it feel like I haven't watched the AVS in forever. It's in fact been less than a week, but still. We've become a nation of wussies.

Sleet and Ice here in Indy right now. After dark predicted to switch to all ice. Good chance of massive power outages. Don'tbe shocked if Nikki and I are missing from the forum for a couple days.