ok so the UN has now voted to impose a no fly zone over libya, and it was all pushed on by the urgings of france. fucking FRANCE. so by that implication, we're technically more pussy than france. the world just became a much more strange and confusing place.
or, we're just further away from libya.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or, we're just further away from libya.
I don't think that's ever really been much of a factor in any of our decisions on whether or not to bomb the shit out of somebody.
The problem is we have someone in the White House with a brain who understands we are not the world police and knows that this is not a decision to be entered into lightly. One plane gets shot down and we could get involved in yet another war we do not need to be a part of and cannot really afford while still in Afghanistan. For once, it would be nice to let someone else do something....let some of those pussy European countries get their hands dirty.
fyp
I don't think that's ever really been much of a factor in any of our decisions on whether or not to bomb the shit out of somebody.
And that policy has been bulletproof!
Then why is Australia still around?Besides the spiders I mean. Australian spiders laugh at our bombs.
shared hatred of canada
And that policy has been bulletproof!
Maybe not, but neither were they.Edit: Took out picture of Uday and Qusay lying dead because it is gross
  • 2 weeks later...